Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toil and Trouble | Art Shop | LIMITED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
@Eons

adljfnkdsf Ideal?! ;;; ;;; You flatter me so. But You've got it dear! Take your time with the details, there's gonna be a minor delay in comms as I finish up these three big ones I've got going right now.
@Eons

adljfnkdsf Ideal?! ;;; ;;; You flatter me so. But You've got it dear! Take your time with the details, there's gonna be a minor delay in comms as I finish up these three big ones I've got going right now.
@Nocte

NOCTE I HAVE A QUESTION if I get an gem gene (Like butterfly / glim / iridescent idk ?!) off your bribe list or pay the equivalent in gems, would I be able to upgrade from thigh to fullbody? Or is it something more? O:

Edit:: If ur wondering, I'm asking this for my more recent commission with Dai
@Nocte

NOCTE I HAVE A QUESTION if I get an gem gene (Like butterfly / glim / iridescent idk ?!) off your bribe list or pay the equivalent in gems, would I be able to upgrade from thigh to fullbody? Or is it something more? O:

Edit:: If ur wondering, I'm asking this for my more recent commission with Dai
@JonathanJoestar

UHHH WELL... Admittedly, I really don't like to do full bodies, I have a really bad tendency of putting them off because of that and that always makes me feel bad-- BUT--

You're not only a repeat customer but super sweet to work with so for you... Yes. I would take a bribe to upgrade to a full body.
@JonathanJoestar

UHHH WELL... Admittedly, I really don't like to do full bodies, I have a really bad tendency of putting them off because of that and that always makes me feel bad-- BUT--

You're not only a repeat customer but super sweet to work with so for you... Yes. I would take a bribe to upgrade to a full body.
@Nocte

I understand entirely! I notice a lot of shops don't, which is why I wanted to ask first to see if it was okay with you! I am also a patient person so I don't mind waiting for as long as it takes qvq

I'm not quite sure what you might want on your list in particular so would it be okay to send you 1.5kG straight up? That would be the highest price of a gem gene, if that's okay, let me know and I'll send it! c:
@Nocte

I understand entirely! I notice a lot of shops don't, which is why I wanted to ask first to see if it was okay with you! I am also a patient person so I don't mind waiting for as long as it takes qvq

I'm not quite sure what you might want on your list in particular so would it be okay to send you 1.5kG straight up? That would be the highest price of a gem gene, if that's okay, let me know and I'll send it! c:
@JonathanJoestar

I WON'T TAKE FOREVER I PROMISE!! I'm finishing up some comms for another site and then FR is going to become my only priority. Because I love all of you best.

That works for me! Now this is for Dai who you were paying for in gems or treasure originally? Just so I can mark it on my slots.
@JonathanJoestar

I WON'T TAKE FOREVER I PROMISE!! I'm finishing up some comms for another site and then FR is going to become my only priority. Because I love all of you best.

That works for me! Now this is for Dai who you were paying for in gems or treasure originally? Just so I can mark it on my slots.
@Nocte

I BELIEVE ! QvQ &Okay!! Flight Rising best pet site :")

Alright! Dai was the merman boy I paid with in treasure! c:
@Nocte

I BELIEVE ! QvQ &Okay!! Flight Rising best pet site :")

Alright! Dai was the merman boy I paid with in treasure! c:
@JonathanJoestar

I admit I have never actually drawn a full body of a merman but I was literally just thinking I wanted to draw more monster boys and girls. SO THIS WILL BE FUN!! I'm excited to get to work!
@JonathanJoestar

I admit I have never actually drawn a full body of a merman but I was literally just thinking I wanted to draw more monster boys and girls. SO THIS WILL BE FUN!! I'm excited to get to work!
@Nocte

Oh I'm glad!! I normally don't mind getting waist ups but Dai's heart tail made me want to commission as many fullbodies as I can for him (RIP Wallet)
@Nocte

Oh I'm glad!! I normally don't mind getting waist ups but Dai's heart tail made me want to commission as many fullbodies as I can for him (RIP Wallet)
@Nocte

Can you add me to your ping list?
@Nocte

Can you add me to your ping list?
giphy.gifAnimated+Butterflies+on+ANimation+Bundle+(186).gif
@Nocte

Hey!

I really, really like the examples you gave with the type 1 art (especially the third one) So could I commission a type 1 bust? I'd be paying in gems :)
@Nocte

Hey!

I really, really like the examples you gave with the type 1 art (especially the third one) So could I commission a type 1 bust? I'd be paying in gems :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45