Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toil and Trouble | Art Shop | LIMITED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
THIGH: 350kT
@Nocte
Type 1: Monochrome Pencil

Name: Marcus

References (he's just a sketch right now):

Description: Always wears a shrine outfit and a circlet. Has messy hair two purple wings and tree tails. He has horns identical to Sollux from Homesick in shape, but they're not candy corn, they are monocular bone color.

He has a webbed wing on the opposite side of his head as This one you did of his brother
THIGH: 350kT
@Nocte
Type 1: Monochrome Pencil

Name: Marcus

References (he's just a sketch right now):

Description: Always wears a shrine outfit and a circlet. Has messy hair two purple wings and tree tails. He has horns identical to Sollux from Homesick in shape, but they're not candy corn, they are monocular bone color.

He has a webbed wing on the opposite side of his head as This one you did of his brother
21bkl7q.jpg
@Eons

You've got it! Go ahead and send payment and I'll get to work.
@Eons

You've got it! Go ahead and send payment and I'll get to work.
@Nocte

I want:
Nimvrashke
With
Grashkri

These two are actually pretty good friends.
True form for Grashkri
Hair cut
Hair color
Tint of hair color
Skin color
Staff similarity
Outfit is... Quite literally, your choice. I'll be paying for his gijinka outfit designs later XD
@Nocte

I want:
Nimvrashke
With
Grashkri

These two are actually pretty good friends.
True form for Grashkri
Hair cut
Hair color
Tint of hair color
Skin color
Staff similarity
Outfit is... Quite literally, your choice. I'll be paying for his gijinka outfit designs later XD
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@lakaishia

I... Honestly cannot work off of that for Grashkri. If you don't mind waiting until you get a solid design for him I'll put you up on a slot, but I can't start work until he has an actual design otherwise I'm literally drawing blind.

If you want to get his design / outfits first and hold onto the sprite for later I can do that.
@lakaishia

I... Honestly cannot work off of that for Grashkri. If you don't mind waiting until you get a solid design for him I'll put you up on a slot, but I can't start work until he has an actual design otherwise I'm literally drawing blind.

If you want to get his design / outfits first and hold onto the sprite for later I can do that.
@Nocte

Sure, we can do that~

I'll save him for later then.

Probably the other sprites too since I'm literally already at the end of chars I already have art for /dies
@Nocte

Sure, we can do that~

I'll save him for later then.

Probably the other sprites too since I'm literally already at the end of chars I already have art for /dies
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@lakaishia

Yeah that would be best. So hold onto those sprites for now and I'll work on what you've already commissioned! And we'll go from there.
@lakaishia

Yeah that would be best. So hold onto those sprites for now and I'll work on what you've already commissioned! And we'll go from there.
@Houndour [img]http://i.imgur.com/FkafGkJ.png[/img] NYOOMS IN BEFORE YOU GO TO BED
@Houndour

FkafGkJ.png

NYOOMS IN BEFORE YOU GO TO BED
@Nocte

If you're interested in poison and toxin genes I can get them for you, just let me know if you're interested and what you'd value them at/do for them?
@Nocte

If you're interested in poison and toxin genes I can get them for you, just let me know if you're interested and what you'd value them at/do for them?
@Irefe

I do love Poi / Tox. I value them at slightly below AH prices, since they're genes I can also make myself for 100k and some materials. I'd say about 200kT a piece, or 200G.
@Irefe

I do love Poi / Tox. I value them at slightly below AH prices, since they're genes I can also make myself for 100k and some materials. I'd say about 200kT a piece, or 200G.
@Nocte

Okay great! Are you interested in multiples or just one of each?
@Nocte

Okay great! Are you interested in multiples or just one of each?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45