Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toil and Trouble | Art Shop | LIMITED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
[center][size=7][ [b]LIMITED SLOTS[/b] ][/size] [size=4][b]PROGRESS WILL BE SLOW. I have RLC commissions and preexisting responsibilities that take priority.[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4][u][b]Will Do[/b][/size][/u] OCs Gjinkas Fanart Soft-Gore Pin-Ups[/center] [center][u][size=4][b]Won't Do[/b][/size][/u] Mechs Feral Complex / Cluttered Design[/center] [center][size=4][u][b]Rules[/b][/u][/size] [b]No[/b] removing my signature. Yes you may use my art in your signature. [b]I prefer visual references. [/b]Written references will cost extra, and should be accompanied with google images to supplement. [b]No reposting.[/b] I post all my artwork to my art blog on Tumblr. [b]No deadlines.[/b] I will provide WIPs on request. Payment first. [b]No[/b] refunds after work is started. Multiple orders are allowed.[/center] ----- [img]http://i.imgur.com/nUqU4Hc.png[/img] [center][b][u]Type 1: Monochrome Pencil[/u][/b][/center] [LIST] [*][b]BUST:[/b] 100kT | 150G [*][b]WAIST:[/b] 250kT | 380G [*][b]THIGH:[/b] 350kT | 540G [/LIST] [img]http://i.imgur.com/7GQoBlb.png[/img] [center][u][b]Type 2: Flat Color[/b][/u][/center] [LIST] [*][b]BUST:[/b] 250kT | 380G [*][b]WAIST: [/b]400kT | 615G [*][b]THIGH:[/b] 500kT | 770G [/LIST] [img]http://i.imgur.com/44ye65F.png[/img] [center][b][u]Type 3: Full Color[/u][/b][/center] [LIST] [*][b]BUST: [/b]400kT | 615G [*][b]WAIST:[/b] 700kT | 1,000G [*][b]THIGH:[/b] 900kT | 1,400G [/LIST] ----- [center][b]Bribes[/b][/center] [center][item=primary gene: Poison][item=primary gene: Petals][item=primary gene: Iridescent][item=primary gene: skink] [item=secondary gene: Toxin][item=secondary gene: Butterfly][item=secondary gene: shimmer][item=secondary gene: spinner][/center] [center][item=tri-color scatterscroll][/center] [center][item=soft pink silk scarf][item=soft pink silk veil][item=soft pink arm silks] [item=soft pink tail bangle][item=soft pink leg silks][item=soft pink silk sash] [item=soft pink wing silks][item=golden wing silks][item=night sky wing silks] [item=gossamer flame regalia] [ Or any of the Flame Regalia. ][/center] [center][item=Fire Sprite][item=Wind Sprite][/center]
[ LIMITED SLOTS ]

PROGRESS WILL BE SLOW. I have RLC commissions and preexisting responsibilities that take priority.

Will Do

OCs
Gjinkas
Fanart
Soft-Gore
Pin-Ups

Won't Do

Mechs
Feral
Complex / Cluttered Design

Rules

No removing my signature.
Yes you may use my art in your signature.
I prefer visual references. Written references will cost extra, and should be accompanied with google images to supplement.
No reposting. I post all my artwork to my art blog on Tumblr.
No deadlines. I will provide WIPs on request.
Payment first. No refunds after work is started.
Multiple orders are allowed.

nUqU4Hc.png

Type 1: Monochrome Pencil
  • BUST: 100kT | 150G
  • WAIST: 250kT | 380G
  • THIGH: 350kT | 540G

7GQoBlb.png

Type 2: Flat Color
  • BUST: 250kT | 380G
  • WAIST: 400kT | 615G
  • THIGH: 500kT | 770G

44ye65F.png

Type 3: Full Color
  • BUST: 400kT | 615G
  • WAIST: 700kT | 1,000G
  • THIGH: 900kT | 1,400G

Bribes
Primary Gene: Poison Primary Gene: Petals Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Skink
Secondary Gene: Toxin Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Spinner
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
Soft Pink Silk Scarf Soft Pink Silk Veil Soft Pink Arm Silks
Soft Pink Tail Bangle Soft Pink Leg Silks Soft Pink Silk Sash
Soft Pink Wing Silks Golden Wing Silks Night Sky Wing Silks
Gossamer Flame Regalia [ Or any of the Flame Regalia. ]
Fire Sprite Wind Sprite

Slots

Treasure

1. @Velvette [ Mono - Bust ]

Gems

1. @Romiress [ Full - Waist ]

Items

1. Crescendos [ Wind wife waist up being all hot with her staff ]

RLC [ Unlimited ]

Pings
SPECIFIC SLOTS

Slots

Treasure

1. @Velvette [ Mono - Bust ]

Gems

1. @Romiress [ Full - Waist ]

Items

1. Crescendos [ Wind wife waist up being all hot with her staff ]

RLC [ Unlimited ]

Pings
SPECIFIC SLOTS
@Nocte

YES HELLO ONE TREASURE SLOT FOR ME AS I FIGURE OUT WHO AND WHAT TO ORDER
@Nocte

YES HELLO ONE TREASURE SLOT FOR ME AS I FIGURE OUT WHO AND WHAT TO ORDER
@Nocte

Thigh Monochrome Pencil for this boy? http://toyhou.se/61364.beta //eyebrow wiggle

Your style for monochrome pencil and his design fit together SO well LOL (Mostly cause he's only a few colors in general qvq )

Would you mind putting in reds where his red markings are, (he also has red eyeliner qvq) lace on thigh included? I don't mind having to pay a extra for it if it's troubling qvq
@Nocte

Thigh Monochrome Pencil for this boy? http://toyhou.se/61364.beta //eyebrow wiggle

Your style for monochrome pencil and his design fit together SO well LOL (Mostly cause he's only a few colors in general qvq )

Would you mind putting in reds where his red markings are, (he also has red eyeliner qvq) lace on thigh included? I don't mind having to pay a extra for it if it's troubling qvq
@JonathanJoestar

I'll add in the red for free since you're such a lovely repeat customer and a joy to work with. You've got the second open slot, I'll get to work as quickly as I can.
@JonathanJoestar

I'll add in the red for free since you're such a lovely repeat customer and a joy to work with. You've got the second open slot, I'll get to work as quickly as I can.
@Nocte

Yay! Thank you so much! I'll send payment right away!
@Nocte

Yay! Thank you so much! I'll send payment right away!
@Nocte
Alright, going to order Havi here for the special slot.
I'll take the pencil style please, since I'll be saving to come back for more.
If you need any more info do let me know.
@Nocte
Alright, going to order Havi here for the special slot.
I'll take the pencil style please, since I'll be saving to come back for more.
If you need any more info do let me know.
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@Houndour

So it has been written so it shall be done. Leave it to me!
@Houndour

So it has been written so it shall be done. Leave it to me!
@Nocte

Hiya, returning customer her just wondering three things.

Your art is allowed to be put on Toyhouse if credited, right?

Do you have a pinglist?

Could I be on it?
@Nocte

Hiya, returning customer her just wondering three things.

Your art is allowed to be put on Toyhouse if credited, right?

Do you have a pinglist?

Could I be on it?
21bkl7q.jpg
@Eons

Welcome back, for starters!

Second of all, yes! I'd appreciate it if you linked it to my art blog, but as long as you give credit and don't remove my signature, go ahead.

And yes, I have a pinglist. I'll put you on it and give you a buzz when I have slots open!
@Eons

Welcome back, for starters!

Second of all, yes! I'd appreciate it if you linked it to my art blog, but as long as you give credit and don't remove my signature, go ahead.

And yes, I have a pinglist. I'll put you on it and give you a buzz when I have slots open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45