Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Deme's Estate; fake FR items! OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@frostkingdemetri
These are so creative! Could I be on the pinglist so when I come up with a good idea I can order?
@frostkingdemetri
These are so creative! Could I be on the pinglist so when I come up with a good idea I can order?
Laurel%20for%20lackingsanity_zps2rcw5alo.png

QmlGS5S.png[/url
@lackingsanity
Hello again .w. Sure thing~
@lackingsanity
Hello again .w. Sure thing~
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

Type of icon; Familiar
Background color: Complimentary colour to the artwork
Item details: A love heart
Effects: Shiny, glossy finish to the item
Anything else?: I'll be using the icon on this dragon - if you could have a listen to the song in her bio and draw what you think suits the song/her? Or is that too much to ask
@frostkingdemetri

Type of icon; Familiar
Background color: Complimentary colour to the artwork
Item details: A love heart
Effects: Shiny, glossy finish to the item
Anything else?: I'll be using the icon on this dragon - if you could have a listen to the song in her bio and draw what you think suits the song/her? Or is that too much to ask
@Raaxon
So, just so I understand? Like a shiny, lovely looking heart?
Also that music is super cluby~ I can imagine it playing in some hip night club :D lol
@Raaxon
So, just so I understand? Like a shiny, lovely looking heart?
Also that music is super cluby~ I can imagine it playing in some hip night club :D lol
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

Yep! Lovely, shiny looking heart.

Since I have no clue about colours and whatnot, might I ask what you're planning on using? Maybe show me a palette for what you have in mind?
@frostkingdemetri

Yep! Lovely, shiny looking heart.

Since I have no clue about colours and whatnot, might I ask what you're planning on using? Maybe show me a palette for what you have in mind?
@Raaxon
I'm working on some other ones so it'll be some time~
but I was thinking of making the heart, but having either gold, or silver filigree spiralling around it? making it look intricate and delicate~ .w.
@Raaxon
I'm working on some other ones so it'll be some time~
but I was thinking of making the heart, but having either gold, or silver filigree spiralling around it? making it look intricate and delicate~ .w.
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

That sounds good to me! Maybe something akin to the Sylvan wrapping around it?
@frostkingdemetri

That sounds good to me! Maybe something akin to the Sylvan wrapping around it?
@Raaxon This is what I sketched so far. I was planning on making it pink crystal underneath the golden meta with a little dangling pearl there .w. [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/bfb7/f/2016/088/a/9/heart_by_demedesigns-d9wwz4z.png[/img]
@Raaxon
This is what I sketched so far. I was planning on making it pink crystal underneath the golden meta with a little dangling pearl there .w.
heart_by_demedesigns-d9wwz4z.png
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

Oh wow! Yeah, I love it, it looks great! :D I think the pink and gold will look fantastic <:
@frostkingdemetri

Oh wow! Yeah, I love it, it looks great! :D I think the pink and gold will look fantastic <:
bump for awesome shop!
bump for awesome shop!
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8