Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Deme's Estate; fake FR items! OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@frostkingdemetri, I'd like to order an item!

Type of item: china cup, white with blue decorations on it.
Background color: any
Item details: the cup should be chipped or cracked.
Effects: any
Anything else: my progen collects teacups, and this one is her most treasured. She found it amidst a shipwreck on the seafloor, and it has barnacles on its handle. You can see one FR artists' idea of how it might look here, in the dragon bio art.

I'd prefer to pay in t, and can pay up front or half-and-half, whatever works for you!
@frostkingdemetri, I'd like to order an item!

Type of item: china cup, white with blue decorations on it.
Background color: any
Item details: the cup should be chipped or cracked.
Effects: any
Anything else: my progen collects teacups, and this one is her most treasured. She found it amidst a shipwreck on the seafloor, and it has barnacles on its handle. You can see one FR artists' idea of how it might look here, in the dragon bio art.

I'd prefer to pay in t, and can pay up front or half-and-half, whatever works for you!
Type of icon: none
Background color: Whatever you think works best maybe pink? idk
Item details: I would like a a golden typewriter. I know that's a little weird but yeah.
More info in the last paragraph of this bio.
Effects: A lightning colored glow maybe? I trust your artist sensibilities.
Anything else?: It is powered by a lightning dragon's magic so use that how you wish. If it's ok I will pay in gems.

If this is too complicated let me know and I have a different item I can order for this dragon.
@frostkingdemetri
Type of icon: none
Background color: Whatever you think works best maybe pink? idk
Item details: I would like a a golden typewriter. I know that's a little weird but yeah.
More info in the last paragraph of this bio.
Effects: A lightning colored glow maybe? I trust your artist sensibilities.
Anything else?: It is powered by a lightning dragon's magic so use that how you wish. If it's ok I will pay in gems.

If this is too complicated let me know and I have a different item I can order for this dragon.
@frostkingdemetri
tumblr_nyrgsrwLuI1qgs2k4o1_500.png
@frostkingdemetri,

Could you ping me for new items? These are great!
@frostkingdemetri,

Could you ping me for new items? These are great!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@frostkingdemetri I think i may have missed out on a slot, but please ping me if one opens up, i'd love to order 2 items!
@frostkingdemetri I think i may have missed out on a slot, but please ping me if one opens up, i'd love to order 2 items!
aNdKU7B.gifeIjh2Ze.png4TXnIHU.gif
!
@frostkingdemetri okay, so i saw your item post on tumblr and I gotta say I love these and would love to grab a slot but I am exhausted and have to work in the morning. Can I grab a slot and then fill out the necessary info when I get out of work tomorrow?
@frostkingdemetri okay, so i saw your item post on tumblr and I gotta say I love these and would love to grab a slot but I am exhausted and have to work in the morning. Can I grab a slot and then fill out the necessary info when I get out of work tomorrow?
F3d7DSl.png
@Merellia
That sounds good to me .w. a little china tea cup with barnacles~ I like it! And don't worry about payment until I get it done~ I'll PM it to you when it's done.

@SuzumeSan
Ooh a type writer .w. I love it~ That sounds good to me~ I'll get on it in the next few days.

@Kitiara
Shall do .w.

@Astro0
Yee~ they went fast. But I can ping you for when more slots open! ow o

@Trachynhawb
Hi .w. thank you for the kind words. For now, the slots have filled up, but it wont take me too long to do the ones here~ I can give you a ping when the previous slots are done and let you know when they're back open if you like .w.
@Merellia
That sounds good to me .w. a little china tea cup with barnacles~ I like it! And don't worry about payment until I get it done~ I'll PM it to you when it's done.

@SuzumeSan
Ooh a type writer .w. I love it~ That sounds good to me~ I'll get on it in the next few days.

@Kitiara
Shall do .w.

@Astro0
Yee~ they went fast. But I can ping you for when more slots open! ow o

@Trachynhawb
Hi .w. thank you for the kind words. For now, the slots have filled up, but it wont take me too long to do the ones here~ I can give you a ping when the previous slots are done and let you know when they're back open if you like .w.
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri ah okay. Yeah that would be great if I could get a ping when you open again
@frostkingdemetri ah okay. Yeah that would be great if I could get a ping when you open again
F3d7DSl.png
Could I get a ping for open slots, please? :D
Could I get a ping for open slots, please? :D
@frostkingdemetri
omg these are absolutely beautiful! I have two questions;
-may I be pinged for any open slots, please?
-are the ones being exhibited right now free to use? or do you have to pay to use them in a signature/bio?
@frostkingdemetri
omg these are absolutely beautiful! I have two questions;
-may I be pinged for any open slots, please?
-are the ones being exhibited right now free to use? or do you have to pay to use them in a signature/bio?
byKarlaSE_Reds_C1.gif byKarlaSE_Reds_C2.gif
@katarra
Sure thing .w.

@EtherealPrince
Thank you owo!
Also, yee, those that are listed, are free to use. No payments, just maybe a link if you could ;w;
Also also, I'll add you to the ping list .w.
@katarra
Sure thing .w.

@EtherealPrince
Thank you owo!
Also, yee, those that are listed, are free to use. No payments, just maybe a link if you could ;w;
Also also, I'll add you to the ping list .w.
USERbanner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8