Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | // Usual's art shop - closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center][size=4][b]3 slots are now open![/b] If you want one, please use this form to order a commission and I will confirm your order.[/size] Note: full color full body drawings are currently not available. [code]Character: Bust or full body: Non-color, flat color or full color: Payment (t/g/usd): Any details:[/code] ----- [size=2]@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Reckless @Arelyn @Kyrislian @HolyForce @Reckless @shattringmirrors @batcruncher @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kyrislian @Kimdra @Redletter
3 slots are now open! If you want one, please use this form to order a commission and I will confirm your order.

Note: full color full body drawings are currently not available.
Code:
Character: Bust or full body: Non-color, flat color or full color: Payment (t/g/usd): Any details:

@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Reckless @Arelyn @Kyrislian @HolyForce @Reckless @shattringmirrors @batcruncher @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kyrislian @Kimdra @Redletter
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@usualuniqueness COPY PASTA XD Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13/1293_350.png[/img] [/url] Bust or full body: Bust Non-color, flat color or full color: Full colour Payment (t/g/usd): Treasure Any details: She's a fierce huntress, very serious, what is humor even??? XD
@usualuniqueness COPY PASTA XD

Character:

1293_350.png

Bust or full body: Bust
Non-color, flat color or full color: Full colour
Payment (t/g/usd): Treasure
Any details: She's a fierce huntress, very serious, what is humor even??? XD
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@Kyrislian

Thank you again, Kyris! I have confirmed your order, and the payment will be 1 275 000t. You can send the payment via crossroads or message, and I will start working on the commission right away! It will most likely take a week or so, due to it being a full color drawing. :)

@Kyrislian

Thank you again, Kyris! I have confirmed your order, and the payment will be 1 275 000t. You can send the payment via crossroads or message, and I will start working on the commission right away! It will most likely take a week or so, due to it being a full color drawing. :)

xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@usualuniqueness YAAAAYYYY *THROWS MONEY AT YOU*
@usualuniqueness YAAAAYYYY *THROWS MONEY AT YOU*
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@usualuniqueness
Great to see you're open again!

Character: This guy.
Bust or full body: Full body
Non-color, flat color or full color: Flat color
Payment (t/g/usd): Gems
Any details: I'd like to have him in a offensive battle ready position. If any other details are needed I'll be happy to provide them!
@usualuniqueness
Great to see you're open again!

Character: This guy.
Bust or full body: Full body
Non-color, flat color or full color: Flat color
Payment (t/g/usd): Gems
Any details: I'd like to have him in a offensive battle ready position. If any other details are needed I'll be happy to provide them!
wdJfx9D.png
@HolyForce

Thank you for commissioning me! I really like Iragius' design! The total for a flat color full body drawing is 1000 gems. You can send in the payment, and I will start working on the drawing this weekend. If you want progress shots, let me know and I'll send them to you! :)
@HolyForce

Thank you for commissioning me! I really like Iragius' design! The total for a flat color full body drawing is 1000 gems. You can send in the payment, and I will start working on the drawing this weekend. If you want progress shots, let me know and I'll send them to you! :)
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@usualuniqueness

WIPs would be very much appreciated. I'll send the payment right away!
@usualuniqueness

WIPs would be very much appreciated. I'll send the payment right away!
wdJfx9D.png
@usualuniqueness Ahh welcome back! I would love a slot if you still have one!

Character: Yoru
Bust or full body: Fullbody
Non-color, flat color or full color: Non-color
Payment (t/g/usd): gems
Any details: In a carefree / flying pose if possible? :D
@usualuniqueness Ahh welcome back! I would love a slot if you still have one!

Character: Yoru
Bust or full body: Fullbody
Non-color, flat color or full color: Non-color
Payment (t/g/usd): gems
Any details: In a carefree / flying pose if possible? :D
@Jazz

Thank you for commissioning me again! I have confirmed your order and the total price for a non-color full body drawing will be 700 gems. You can send in the payment and I will start working on the drawing this weekend. Let me know if you want progress shots, and I will send them to you. :)
@Jazz

Thank you for commissioning me again! I have confirmed your order and the total price for a non-color full body drawing will be 700 gems. You can send in the payment and I will start working on the drawing this weekend. Let me know if you want progress shots, and I will send them to you. :)
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@usualuniqueness
Please add me to your pinglist :)
@usualuniqueness
Please add me to your pinglist :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21