Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | // Usual's art shop - closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@usualuniqueness *awkwardly stumbles back in* May I please claim a slot? Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3839320] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38394/3839320_350.png[/img] [/url] Bust or full body: Bust Non-color, flat color or full color: Non-color Payment (t/g/usd): Treasure Any details: None - just that I really love how you draw wildclaws especially. ; u ;
@usualuniqueness

*awkwardly stumbles back in* May I please claim a slot?

Character:
3839320_350.png

Bust or full body: Bust
Non-color, flat color or full color: Non-color
Payment (t/g/usd): Treasure
Any details: None - just that I really love how you draw wildclaws especially. ; u ;
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
@HolyForce - Thank you! One slots has been saved for you. You can reply with the form here or via PM, and I will confirm the final price.

@Kimdra - Thank you! A non-colored bust of Ytiri will be 350kt. You can send in the payment, and I will start working on the bust asap.
@HolyForce - Thank you! One slots has been saved for you. You can reply with the form here or via PM, and I will confirm the final price.

@Kimdra - Thank you! A non-colored bust of Ytiri will be 350kt. You can send in the payment, and I will start working on the bust asap.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@usualuniqueness
Thank you as well! Payment sent~
@usualuniqueness
Thank you as well! Payment sent~
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
The slots have been filled for now, thank you! I will try to open more as soon as I finish the current commissions!
The slots have been filled for now, thank you! I will try to open more as soon as I finish the current commissions!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
Hello everyone, long time no see! I've been inactive in my art shop for a while now due to problems with my tablet, but now I've managed to get it to work again! I will be opening slots again soon (today or tomorrow), and I wanted to let the people on my pinglist know before opening them.

Everything will be the same, except I've updated the treasure prices to match the current treasure-gem ratio! Ordering will be done in the same way: fill the form and I'll confirm the order!

Thank you all for you support!

EDIT: slots aren't open just yet! I want to let everyone know first, and then open them. :)

@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Reckless @Arelyn @Kyrislian @HolyForce @Reckless @shattringmirrors @batcruncher @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kyrislian @Kimdra @Redletter

For any new people seeing my shop, welcome! I'm offering non-color and color drawings of your dragons, be it FR or other related! You can find examples in the second post of this thread. If you're interested in commissioning me, you can find the order form in the first post!
Hello everyone, long time no see! I've been inactive in my art shop for a while now due to problems with my tablet, but now I've managed to get it to work again! I will be opening slots again soon (today or tomorrow), and I wanted to let the people on my pinglist know before opening them.

Everything will be the same, except I've updated the treasure prices to match the current treasure-gem ratio! Ordering will be done in the same way: fill the form and I'll confirm the order!

Thank you all for you support!

EDIT: slots aren't open just yet! I want to let everyone know first, and then open them. :)

@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Reckless @Arelyn @Kyrislian @HolyForce @Reckless @shattringmirrors @batcruncher @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kyrislian @Kimdra @Redletter

For any new people seeing my shop, welcome! I'm offering non-color and color drawings of your dragons, be it FR or other related! You can find examples in the second post of this thread. If you're interested in commissioning me, you can find the order form in the first post!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
Aaaahh! I've been waiting so long <3 Welcome back! Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13/1293_350.png[/img] [/url] Bust or full body: Bust Non-color, flat color or full color: Full colour Payment (t/g/usd): Treasure Any details: She's a fierce huntress, very serious, what is humor even??? XD
Aaaahh! I've been waiting so long <3 Welcome back!

Character:

1293_350.png

Bust or full body: Bust
Non-color, flat color or full color: Full colour
Payment (t/g/usd): Treasure
Any details: She's a fierce huntress, very serious, what is humor even??? XD
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@Kyrislian

Thank you, it has been a while! And slots aren't open just yet, I want to let everyone on my pinglist know before opening them, so you need to wait just a bit longer before ordering! :)

Slots will be open probably later tonight, or tomorrow at latest! Sorry for the misunderstanding!
@Kyrislian

Thank you, it has been a while! And slots aren't open just yet, I want to let everyone on my pinglist know before opening them, so you need to wait just a bit longer before ordering! :)

Slots will be open probably later tonight, or tomorrow at latest! Sorry for the misunderstanding!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@usualuniqueness *bleps myself* Haha! Overeager I think XD It's my bad. Still though, I'm so glad to see you back! It's been ages since we talked <3
@usualuniqueness *bleps myself* Haha! Overeager I think XD It's my bad. Still though, I'm so glad to see you back! It's been ages since we talked <3
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@Kyrislian

That's okay, the thread title was a bit confusing. But stay tuned! And yes, it is good to be back on the art front again! I haven't been able to draw anything on my computer for a long time!
@Kyrislian

That's okay, the thread title was a bit confusing. But stay tuned! And yes, it is good to be back on the art front again! I haven't been able to draw anything on my computer for a long time!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
Good to see you back! :)
Good to see you back! :)
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21