Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | // Usual's art shop - closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@usualuniqueness

I'd love to stay on the pinglist! Thanks! :D
@usualuniqueness

I'd love to stay on the pinglist! Thanks! :D
VaGjTEK.png
Art by Charingo (#85020)
@WillowTree

Great! Thank you for your support! :>
@WillowTree

Great! Thank you for your support! :>
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@usualuniqueness I'd love to stay on the pinglist vwv
@usualuniqueness I'd love to stay on the pinglist vwv
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
@usualuniqueness Would love to stay on your pinglist too please :)
@usualuniqueness Would love to stay on your pinglist too please :)
@Abysmal @Jazz

Thank you both! I'm glad to hear it! :>

@Abysmal @Jazz

Thank you both! I'm glad to hear it! :>

xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
[center]Hello! I will open three slots now, which will be filled in first to come basis. Please reply with the form below, and I will confirm whether you got a slot or not as well as the final price. Slots are limited to one character per person. [code]Character: Bust or full body: Non-color, flat color or full color: Payment (t/g/usd): Any details:[/code] ----- [size=2]@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Reckless @Arelyn @Kyrislian @HolyForce @Reckless @shattringmirrors @batcruncher @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kyrislian @Kimdra @Redletter @Kimdra
Hello! I will open three slots now, which will be filled in first to come basis. Please reply with the form below, and I will confirm whether you got a slot or not as well as the final price. Slots are limited to one character per person.

Code:
Character: Bust or full body: Non-color, flat color or full color: Payment (t/g/usd): Any details:

@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Reckless @Arelyn @Kyrislian @HolyForce @Reckless @shattringmirrors @batcruncher @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kyrislian @Kimdra @Redletter @Kimdra
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@usualuniqueness Pretty please? Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14816073] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148161/14816073_350.png[/img] [/url] Bust or full body: Full-body Non-color, flat color or full color: Flat color Payment (t/g/usd): Treasure Any details: Dragon bio can give additional information about personality
@usualuniqueness

Pretty please?

Character:
14816073_350.png

Bust or full body: Full-body
Non-color, flat color or full color: Flat color
Payment (t/g/usd): Treasure
Any details: Dragon bio can give additional information about personality
@Hemogoblin

Thank you for commissioning me! The final price for a flat colored full body drawing of Rheagar will be 840kt. You can send in the payment and I will start working on the drawing right away. :>
@Hemogoblin

Thank you for commissioning me! The final price for a flat colored full body drawing of Rheagar will be 840kt. You can send in the payment and I will start working on the drawing right away. :>
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@usualuniqueness

Payment incoming shortly! Thank you very much, I'm looking forward to the result! ^^
@usualuniqueness

Payment incoming shortly! Thank you very much, I'm looking forward to the result! ^^
@usualuniqueness

I'll take one!
@usualuniqueness

I'll take one!
wdJfx9D.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21