Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kogosama's Art Corner
1 2 3 4 5

Open slots:
1. Available.

Prices:

Tier 1 500 gems

Tier 2 2000 gems

Tier 3 8000 gems

Gem to Treasure ratio:

1g = 1200 treasure

How to:
Link your dragon, choose your tier and ping me.

From tier 2 and 3 I wish to be paid half in advance.

Negotiation is fine.

Fine Print

I hold all rights to price changes until a job has been accepted.

I hold the right to choose my job (if there's more than 1 offers). Meaning I'm likely to choose tier 2 work over tier 1 (or the one with less apparels on ;)), but once you're in the work slots I won't change anything.

All finished pieces will be shown in this thread with (hopefully) a positive review from the person who ordered it.

Add yourself to the ping list if you wish to be pinged on sales!

Ping List LINK

Completed works with a review from the person who ordered it:

TIER 2
Yunimori's Solus Prime

TIER 3
Mutagen's Asura (Guild Wars 2 Character)

Open slots:
1. Available.

Prices:

Tier 1 500 gems

Tier 2 2000 gems

Tier 3 8000 gems

Gem to Treasure ratio:

1g = 1200 treasure

How to:
Link your dragon, choose your tier and ping me.

From tier 2 and 3 I wish to be paid half in advance.

Negotiation is fine.

Fine Print

I hold all rights to price changes until a job has been accepted.

I hold the right to choose my job (if there's more than 1 offers). Meaning I'm likely to choose tier 2 work over tier 1 (or the one with less apparels on ;)), but once you're in the work slots I won't change anything.

All finished pieces will be shown in this thread with (hopefully) a positive review from the person who ordered it.

Add yourself to the ping list if you wish to be pinged on sales!

Ping List LINK

Completed works with a review from the person who ordered it:

TIER 2
Yunimori's Solus Prime

TIER 3
Mutagen's Asura (Guild Wars 2 Character)

oOhOSVC.png Link to my Art Corner
Link to my Flight Rising Comic Strips
@Kogosama
YOU'RE OPEN! :D

Imma hope I can steal the free slot for now(but trust me, i'll be back! >:D

Do you do OC dragons, too? I will list a couple dergs and you're free to choose! ^^
Nameless Iceclaw Dragon
Felix
Sarah - without crown or necklace. Ignore all prompts about her.
Or here's an FR dergie :)
Sin

I will gladly take any kind of tier :) of course, I would adore 2 or 3, but I wouldn't want you taking up too much time on a free commission >.<
@Kogosama
YOU'RE OPEN! :D

Imma hope I can steal the free slot for now(but trust me, i'll be back! >:D

Do you do OC dragons, too? I will list a couple dergs and you're free to choose! ^^
Nameless Iceclaw Dragon
Felix
Sarah - without crown or necklace. Ignore all prompts about her.
Or here's an FR dergie :)
Sin

I will gladly take any kind of tier :) of course, I would adore 2 or 3, but I wouldn't want you taking up too much time on a free commission >.<
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@Tayssi I think the fact that English is not my mother tongue caught me. By free I meant open X)

I was kind of expecting some kind of catastrophe or mistake. I'm feeling terribly embarrassed about having the whole art thread up ^^"

Free commission is something that I will not do.

I kind of feel my dragon drawing days are over before they started XD

And by OC I assume you mean Original character? And that would be a humanoid model of the dragon?

I don't know, I could try something to see if I could sketch something up. Even that wouldn't be free but we could disscuss if there was a price we could both agree :)

Oh dear goodness how embarrassed I am, I'm pretty sure I've discovered new shade of red "Painfully embarrassed red" :D
@Tayssi I think the fact that English is not my mother tongue caught me. By free I meant open X)

I was kind of expecting some kind of catastrophe or mistake. I'm feeling terribly embarrassed about having the whole art thread up ^^"

Free commission is something that I will not do.

I kind of feel my dragon drawing days are over before they started XD

And by OC I assume you mean Original character? And that would be a humanoid model of the dragon?

I don't know, I could try something to see if I could sketch something up. Even that wouldn't be free but we could disscuss if there was a price we could both agree :)

Oh dear goodness how embarrassed I am, I'm pretty sure I've discovered new shade of red "Painfully embarrassed red" :D
@Kogosama

I don't have many gems, but would you accept treasure? If so, how much for each tier?
@Kogosama

I don't have many gems, but would you accept treasure? If so, how much for each tier?
p3jERvH.png
I love how you draw snappers! I'll be back when I earn more gems,until then good luck! ^^
I love how you draw snappers! I'll be back when I earn more gems,until then good luck! ^^
Heck, give me a minute.
Two people who dropped by in my corner TvT must keep cool now...Ahem...

@Hotpocketguru I feel reluctant of doing art for treasure because I'm trying to spend my time to get me some gems as I'm low on money :) BUT there are items I would love to have, like certain gene scrolls and those items, if not covering the whole cost can get the price down significantly. For example an item from ah bought with treasure can be valued with how much it costs in gems and so on. Like Fire Sprite would be tier 3 full body dragon with any apparel and skins and whatnot where an Earth Sprite would get you a dragon with lineart from one of the old models but any new genes and colours, but no apparels. Any treasure genes would be open for haggling of course for the tier 1 images.

I'm open for suggestions :3 I hope I answered your question and didn't just blabber away <.<

@PoshDandy Thank you! Good luck to you as well in the gem hunt! (Oooh puffy tundra! <3 Tundra would be so cool to draw...)
Two people who dropped by in my corner TvT must keep cool now...Ahem...

@Hotpocketguru I feel reluctant of doing art for treasure because I'm trying to spend my time to get me some gems as I'm low on money :) BUT there are items I would love to have, like certain gene scrolls and those items, if not covering the whole cost can get the price down significantly. For example an item from ah bought with treasure can be valued with how much it costs in gems and so on. Like Fire Sprite would be tier 3 full body dragon with any apparel and skins and whatnot where an Earth Sprite would get you a dragon with lineart from one of the old models but any new genes and colours, but no apparels. Any treasure genes would be open for haggling of course for the tier 1 images.

I'm open for suggestions :3 I hope I answered your question and didn't just blabber away <.<

@PoshDandy Thank you! Good luck to you as well in the gem hunt! (Oooh puffy tundra! <3 Tundra would be so cool to draw...)
@Kogosama
Your artwork is amazing!
@Kogosama
Your artwork is amazing!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Vengrahdiin within the heat of the battle I didn't even realise you had posted here :D Thank you!

@Crimsonbluewolf I don't know if you noticed a thing like this existed :) but this is my tiny art shop, and it's up and awake now that the battle between ice and Nature is over ^^

I need to make my own text divider <.< that line is boring...

Anyhow! This is a tiny bump and a ping to folks who had expressed they might interested in my art happenings.

Also anyone who ordered a coffee cup dragon will get a teeny tiny surprise when I finish all the orders! Shhh, don't tell the others ;)

@Doki @catchingadri @Stannum @felistopaz
@Vengrahdiin within the heat of the battle I didn't even realise you had posted here :D Thank you!

@Crimsonbluewolf I don't know if you noticed a thing like this existed :) but this is my tiny art shop, and it's up and awake now that the battle between ice and Nature is over ^^

I need to make my own text divider <.< that line is boring...

Anyhow! This is a tiny bump and a ping to folks who had expressed they might interested in my art happenings.

Also anyone who ordered a coffee cup dragon will get a teeny tiny surprise when I finish all the orders! Shhh, don't tell the others ;)

@Doki @catchingadri @Stannum @felistopaz
@Kogosama
I know I said I was going to bed but I saw this ping and WHOA I love that tier two guardian bust. *w* The fullbody guardian is beautiful too!
@Kogosama
I know I said I was going to bed but I saw this ping and WHOA I love that tier two guardian bust. *w* The fullbody guardian is beautiful too!
582857_original.png
@Kogosama
Completely understandable! Congratulations on winning DOM!
@Kogosama
Completely understandable! Congratulations on winning DOM!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
1 2 3 4 5