Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Buying Art with USD [Seeking Artists!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So here's the deal in a nutshell; I have a job and an art buying problem, and I'm also lazy and don't want to have to go looking for artists all the time, so I thought I'd make myself a thread where artists can offer up their services, solves a bunch of problems... Except maybe my art buying one. Anyway, if you're interested in offering your services, please keep reading! There is a form for you to fill out below. Oh! And this thread doesn't have to just be for me, if there are others that are interested in buying art from the artists here please go ahead and contact them in their thread or via PM. Actually, I (and I'm sure they) would love if you did. [indent][b][u]Rules/Guidelines:[/u][/b][/indent] -I think this goes without saying but [b]posting here does not guarantee I (or anyone else) will buy any art from you[/b]. This is simply meant as an easy resource for me to find artists to commission when I am looking. -[b]RL currency other than USD is fine too![/b] Just note in the forum what currency you take and I'll find a converter. -[b]This thread is individually maintained.[/b] If your things need to be updated (shop links, references, etc.) it's your responsibility to keep it updated. If it's outdated I'm less likely to contact you. -[b]Please don't reply to people in this thread.[/b] It will keep things cleaner. Please send messages/contact elsewhere if you wish to contact someone. That said, feel free to ping people that might be interested in the thread for any reason (including yourself for later if you like). -[b]FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO OFFER YOUR ART![/b] This is important as it will make things easier on everyone. -[b]If you take FR currency also, be sure to note it in your form![/b] This thread is mostly for looking at USD commissions but by all means advertise for FR currency as well if you accept it. -[b]If you offer your art here you are not obligated to agree to take commissions from me or anyone else.[/b] If I message you 2 weeks from your posting and you don't think you'll have time to do the work, or your slots are full, that's totally fine! I can always check back in another time. -[b]You can delete your post here anytime if you no longer wish to take commissions.[/b] I would prefer if you deleted your post entirely, but editing out the form works just as well. -[b]You may include why you need the money from commissions.[/b] If you need to pay bills or buy food or are saving up for something, you may talk about it along with posting your form, just keep in mind that people won't be responding and try to not make it too wordy! -[b]You can advertise RL crafts and other art forms here as well.[/b] But keep in mind I live in Canada if shipping is necessary, though if I like your stuff enough I will likely offer to pay for shipping as well. I will be much pickier with RL pieces of art, however. [indent][b][u]What I'm looking for:[/u][/b][/indent] This is what I'm personally looking for at the moment, I'll update it as I feel. It's just meant to give you an idea of what I'm looking for and what I like. - Note I generally prefer anime like styles over more realistic styles for humans and more realistic styles for animals, but this isn't stone. I generally don't have a preference over traditional vs digital, but traditional needs to be photographed or scanned well. What I'm after specifically: -Humans [male and female] -Half humans [harpies, centaurs, etc.] -Anthros [furry, feathery and scaly] -Animals [all kinds, including some personal species!] -Species ref pages [animal and humanoid] -Species ref sketches [mostly animal, would love to buy bulk rough sketches] -Couple art [human mostly but some animal] I usually buy waist up or fullbody colored pieces (sketchy is fine) but I might consider busts or headshots. I am more often than not uninterested in chibi pieces. [indent][b][u]THE FORM:[/u][/b][/indent] Please copy and fill out the version in the code box below to offer your art for this thread! [b]Username:[/b] Your FR username. You may also include your name from other sites where you sell your art (DA, tumblr, etc.) but please specify the site. [b]Reference(s):[/b] PLEASE INCLUDE AT LEAST 1 VISUAL IN THREAD REFERENCE, NOT ALL LINKS! This is important. You can include more than one or one + more in links, but please have at least one visual in-thread reference (even a thumbnail that links to a full image is fine, but I want a visual sample of your art available in thread). [b]Link to Shop/Gallery:[/b] If you have an on FR shop, link it here! Additionally you can include links to your tumblr/DA/FA/etc. Make sure to include a link to your commission info if you have it! [b]Prices:[/b] If you linked your shop or commission info above, skip this one. If not, please try to separate your prices to be as easy to understand as possible, I'm sure you know the drill. Feel free to include examples of each type of piece here if you like. [b]Payment:[/b] When do you take payment? Before, after, part way through, etc.? Also how do you take payment, with paypal or another way? [b]Specialties:[/b] What do you draw? Humans? Anthros? Animals? Anything specially you enjoy doing? Feel free to use this section to put your do's and don'ts list if you like. [b]Descriptions?:[/b] Are you comfortable taking written descriptions and loose references? Or do you require the character already have an existing reference? Are you comfortable/willing to design characters? [b]Other:[/b] Anything else you want to include or say? If you have a place where you keep an updated version of your slot availability that isn't with your commission info, please link it here. [code] @Irefe [b]Username:[/b] [b]Reference(s):[/b] [b]Link to Shop/Gallery:[/b] [b]Prices:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Specialities:[/b] [b]Descriptions?:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [/code]
So here's the deal in a nutshell; I have a job and an art buying problem, and I'm also lazy and don't want to have to go looking for artists all the time, so I thought I'd make myself a thread where artists can offer up their services, solves a bunch of problems... Except maybe my art buying one.

Anyway, if you're interested in offering your services, please keep reading! There is a form for you to fill out below.

Oh! And this thread doesn't have to just be for me, if there are others that are interested in buying art from the artists here please go ahead and contact them in their thread or via PM. Actually, I (and I'm sure they) would love if you did.

Rules/Guidelines:

-I think this goes without saying but posting here does not guarantee I (or anyone else) will buy any art from you. This is simply meant as an easy resource for me to find artists to commission when I am looking.

-RL currency other than USD is fine too! Just note in the forum what currency you take and I'll find a converter.

-This thread is individually maintained. If your things need to be updated (shop links, references, etc.) it's your responsibility to keep it updated. If it's outdated I'm less likely to contact you.

-Please don't reply to people in this thread. It will keep things cleaner. Please send messages/contact elsewhere if you wish to contact someone. That said, feel free to ping people that might be interested in the thread for any reason (including yourself for later if you like).

-FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO OFFER YOUR ART! This is important as it will make things easier on everyone.

-If you take FR currency also, be sure to note it in your form! This thread is mostly for looking at USD commissions but by all means advertise for FR currency as well if you accept it.

-If you offer your art here you are not obligated to agree to take commissions from me or anyone else. If I message you 2 weeks from your posting and you don't think you'll have time to do the work, or your slots are full, that's totally fine! I can always check back in another time.

-You can delete your post here anytime if you no longer wish to take commissions. I would prefer if you deleted your post entirely, but editing out the form works just as well.

-You may include why you need the money from commissions. If you need to pay bills or buy food or are saving up for something, you may talk about it along with posting your form, just keep in mind that people won't be responding and try to not make it too wordy!

-You can advertise RL crafts and other art forms here as well. But keep in mind I live in Canada if shipping is necessary, though if I like your stuff enough I will likely offer to pay for shipping as well. I will be much pickier with RL pieces of art, however.

What I'm looking for:

This is what I'm personally looking for at the moment, I'll update it as I feel. It's just meant to give you an idea of what I'm looking for and what I like.

-

Note I generally prefer anime like styles over more realistic styles for humans and more realistic styles for animals, but this isn't stone. I generally don't have a preference over traditional vs digital, but traditional needs to be photographed or scanned well.

What I'm after specifically:

-Humans [male and female]
-Half humans [harpies, centaurs, etc.]
-Anthros [furry, feathery and scaly]
-Animals [all kinds, including some personal species!]
-Species ref pages [animal and humanoid]
-Species ref sketches [mostly animal, would love to buy bulk rough sketches]
-Couple art [human mostly but some animal]

I usually buy waist up or fullbody colored pieces (sketchy is fine) but I might consider busts or headshots. I am more often than not uninterested in chibi pieces.

THE FORM:

Please copy and fill out the version in the code box below to offer your art for this thread!

Username: Your FR username. You may also include your name from other sites where you sell your art (DA, tumblr, etc.) but please specify the site.
Reference(s): PLEASE INCLUDE AT LEAST 1 VISUAL IN THREAD REFERENCE, NOT ALL LINKS! This is important. You can include more than one or one + more in links, but please have at least one visual in-thread reference (even a thumbnail that links to a full image is fine, but I want a visual sample of your art available in thread).
Link to Shop/Gallery: If you have an on FR shop, link it here! Additionally you can include links to your tumblr/DA/FA/etc. Make sure to include a link to your commission info if you have it!
Prices: If you linked your shop or commission info above, skip this one. If not, please try to separate your prices to be as easy to understand as possible, I'm sure you know the drill. Feel free to include examples of each type of piece here if you like.
Payment: When do you take payment? Before, after, part way through, etc.? Also how do you take payment, with paypal or another way?
Specialties: What do you draw? Humans? Anthros? Animals? Anything specially you enjoy doing? Feel free to use this section to put your do's and don'ts list if you like.
Descriptions?: Are you comfortable taking written descriptions and loose references? Or do you require the character already have an existing reference? Are you comfortable/willing to design characters?
Other: Anything else you want to include or say? If you have a place where you keep an updated version of your slot availability that isn't with your commission info, please link it here.
Code:
@Irefe [b]Username:[/b] [b]Reference(s):[/b] [b]Link to Shop/Gallery:[/b] [b]Prices:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Specialities:[/b] [b]Descriptions?:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
Reviews/Past Commissions:

Just a little spot for me to put personal reviews of people I've commissioned recently/from this thread. Only USD commissions will be noted here.

Mostly it's a little place for me to find people that I liked again, but also for the benefit of others who are looking for people to commission but may be nervous and want reviews first.

If you would like to be removed from this list, drop me a message. Generally if a review would be negative I simply won't list the person here.

This is kind of eternally out of date because I'm lazy. I've ordered more than it looks like, trust me.

-

Ranfuu - Damien & Fintan Couple pieceShop
Super lovely art and fast completion time! I have commissioned Ranfuu in the past as well and likely will again in the future as I adore their style and work.

Kuraou - Rieshon & Eden Couple pieceShop
Great quality and quick! Super sweet artist and very patient when there was a few bumps in the road along the way, would love to work with this artist again someday.

Zaayn - Kiran, Harley, Karayan, Rieshon and Revna - Shop
Super cute art, inexpensive, fast response time and a super sweet artist to work with. I plan on commissioning them again someday!

Leporidae - Mau - Shop
Beautiful animal artwork, fast response time and very affordable. Would commission again in the future.

Neveraahk - Devin - Commissioned from this thread
Lovely traditional/digital mixed work, affordable and nice to work with. Would love to commission again someday.
Reviews/Past Commissions:

Just a little spot for me to put personal reviews of people I've commissioned recently/from this thread. Only USD commissions will be noted here.

Mostly it's a little place for me to find people that I liked again, but also for the benefit of others who are looking for people to commission but may be nervous and want reviews first.

If you would like to be removed from this list, drop me a message. Generally if a review would be negative I simply won't list the person here.

This is kind of eternally out of date because I'm lazy. I've ordered more than it looks like, trust me.

-

Ranfuu - Damien & Fintan Couple pieceShop
Super lovely art and fast completion time! I have commissioned Ranfuu in the past as well and likely will again in the future as I adore their style and work.

Kuraou - Rieshon & Eden Couple pieceShop
Great quality and quick! Super sweet artist and very patient when there was a few bumps in the road along the way, would love to work with this artist again someday.

Zaayn - Kiran, Harley, Karayan, Rieshon and Revna - Shop
Super cute art, inexpensive, fast response time and a super sweet artist to work with. I plan on commissioning them again someday!

Leporidae - Mau - Shop
Beautiful animal artwork, fast response time and very affordable. Would commission again in the future.

Neveraahk - Devin - Commissioned from this thread
Lovely traditional/digital mixed work, affordable and nice to work with. Would love to commission again someday.
The WHY:

This isn't a required read, just something I was inspired to write and thought I would put it here.

Why do I want to buy art with real money? Because everyone needs money to survive in this world and sometimes it's hard, sometimes it's hard putting food on the table or paying the bills, especially so for some artists that struggle finding people to buy their art. I want to do it because there are people out there that create beautiful things that get overlooked because it's just pixels, or because there are a lot of artists out there, or because people just can't justify buying art with real money.

I do it because I want to see my creations come to life with the beautiful art people create. I want to see my, or my rp partners characters that we've spent hours and hours, days and weeks on creating and building a story around. I want to see their faces and appreciate the work the artists do to create their look from my ideas. To me this is worth spending the money, I'm lucky enough to have a job and not a lot of expenses right now, so to me it's worth it to support and encourage people who make beautiful art pieces and to keep up their work and to appreciate them.

I'll leave this with a Thank You! To all the artists, even if I don't end up commissioning you, keep doing what you're doing, I wish I could throw money at each and every one of you and maybe someday I will be able to do so, but until then, never give up and keep improving!
The WHY:

This isn't a required read, just something I was inspired to write and thought I would put it here.

Why do I want to buy art with real money? Because everyone needs money to survive in this world and sometimes it's hard, sometimes it's hard putting food on the table or paying the bills, especially so for some artists that struggle finding people to buy their art. I want to do it because there are people out there that create beautiful things that get overlooked because it's just pixels, or because there are a lot of artists out there, or because people just can't justify buying art with real money.

I do it because I want to see my creations come to life with the beautiful art people create. I want to see my, or my rp partners characters that we've spent hours and hours, days and weeks on creating and building a story around. I want to see their faces and appreciate the work the artists do to create their look from my ideas. To me this is worth spending the money, I'm lucky enough to have a job and not a lot of expenses right now, so to me it's worth it to support and encourage people who make beautiful art pieces and to keep up their work and to appreciate them.

I'll leave this with a Thank You! To all the artists, even if I don't end up commissioning you, keep doing what you're doing, I wish I could throw money at each and every one of you and maybe someday I will be able to do so, but until then, never give up and keep improving!
One more.
One more.
@Ranfuu @kuraou
Pinging you two since you are mentioned above, let me know if you'd like to be removed/anything changed. Additionally, feel free to fill out the form yourselves if you like!

@minnylynx @candyquasar
Pinging by request!

@Lexreon @Thorbjorn
Both of you offered me art for USD recently in my other thread, so I thought I'd poke you here as well in case you're interested. Will be easier for me to keep it all in one place.
@Ranfuu @kuraou
Pinging you two since you are mentioned above, let me know if you'd like to be removed/anything changed. Additionally, feel free to fill out the form yourselves if you like!

@minnylynx @candyquasar
Pinging by request!

@Lexreon @Thorbjorn
Both of you offered me art for USD recently in my other thread, so I thought I'd poke you here as well in case you're interested. Will be easier for me to keep it all in one place.
@Irefe [b]Username: Thorbjorn [/b] [b]Reference(s):[b]Sketches:[/b] [img]http://img03.deviantart.net/c59e/i/2016/050/4/f/sketches_sampler_by_nicowanderer-d9sbhj0.png[/img] [b]Lineart: [img]http://img11.deviantart.net/3b39/i/2016/050/8/6/lineart_sampler_by_nicowanderer-d9sbhf5.png[/img] [b]Simple Shading: [img]http://img11.deviantart.net/9ce5/i/2016/050/9/6/simple_color_sampler_by_nicowanderer-d9sbhpw.png[/img] [b]Complex Shading: [img]http://img02.deviantart.net/d5db/i/2016/050/c/1/painted_sampler_by_nicowanderer-d9sbh8g.png[/img][/b] [b]Link to Shop/Gallery: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1757172]here[/url] [/b] [url=http://nicowanderer.deviantart.com/]deviantart here[/url] [b]Prices:[/b] $3 for sketches, $6 lineart, $12 for simple shading $15-30 complex shading [b]Payment:[/b] either before or half before, half at the end. through paypal. [b]Specialities:[/b] [b]Does:[/b] humans, ocs, fanarts, gijinkas [b]Doesn't do:[/b] mechas or furry [b]Descriptions?:[/b] I'm cool with designing characters or using reference. Written descriptions are fine [b]Other:[/b] slot info's in my art thread here on FR
@Irefe
Username: Thorbjorn
Reference(s):Sketches:
sketches_sampler_by_nicowanderer-d9sbhj0.png

Lineart:
lineart_sampler_by_nicowanderer-d9sbhf5.png

Simple Shading:
simple_color_sampler_by_nicowanderer-d9sbhpw.png

Complex Shading:
painted_sampler_by_nicowanderer-d9sbh8g.png

Link to Shop/Gallery: here
deviantart here

Prices: $3 for sketches, $6 lineart, $12 for simple shading $15-30 complex shading

Payment: either before or half before, half at the end. through paypal.

Specialities: Does: humans, ocs, fanarts, gijinkas Doesn't do: mechas or furry

Descriptions?: I'm cool with designing characters or using reference. Written descriptions are fine

Other: slot info's in my art thread here on FR
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
[b]Username:[/b] @candyquasar [b]Reference(s):[/b] [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/2045966ee00fc4d10302d6098510e139/tumblr_o2xbpx8Nj21ulblydo4_r1_400.png[/img][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/9f96acc3a6afcbf60228b487787baa44/tumblr_o2xbpx8Nj21ulblydo5_r1_400.png[/img] [url=http://kanartya.tumblr.com/post/138453486186/is-late-to-the-witchsona-party-their-broom-acts]1[/url] | [url=http://kanayamaryams.tumblr.com/post/136735594744/wizard-boy-can-you-do-a-magic-trick-for-us]2[/url] | [url=http://flightrisings.tumblr.com/post/138916892731/headshot-of-my-enchanter-bb-thinkin-abt-offering]3[/url] | [url=http://flightrisings.tumblr.com/post/139574685821/my-plague-rep-augur-art-shop]4[/url] [b]Link to Shop/Gallery:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1704708]Art Shop[/url] / [url=http://undeadvriska.deviantart.com/]Deviant Art[/url] / [url=http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kanayamaryam/]Furaffinity[/url] [b]Prices:[/b] I take Gems/Treasure in my Artshop listed above but for USD prices I have a post on my main tumblr. [url=http://kanayamaryams.tumblr.com/post/136802403529/colored-sketch-flats-shaded-2-characters]-Here-[/url] [b]Payment:[/b] USD, I generally take payment before I start. Though if it is something flat colored/shaded I'm willing to hold off on payment until after you see the initial sketch. I take payment through Paypal :D [b]Specialities:[/b] Primarily Human/Gijinka/Furry though I have been working on animals and FR dragons. [b]Descriptions?:[/b] Written descriptions are acceptable though I would also like loose visual references, even if it's just something pulled off google. I'm comfortable designing characters as long as I have some references for what you're looking for. [b]Other:[/b] Money from commissions goes directly to helping me pay rent + bills. Thank you for considering me! :D
Username: @candyquasar
Reference(s):
tumblr_o2xbpx8Nj21ulblydo4_r1_400.pngtumblr_o2xbpx8Nj21ulblydo5_r1_400.png
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Link to Shop/Gallery: Art Shop / Deviant Art / Furaffinity
Prices: I take Gems/Treasure in my Artshop listed above but for USD prices I have a post on my main tumblr. -Here-
Payment: USD, I generally take payment before I start. Though if it is something flat colored/shaded I'm willing to hold off on payment until after you see the initial sketch. I take payment through Paypal :D
Specialities: Primarily Human/Gijinka/Furry though I have been working on animals and FR dragons.
Descriptions?: Written descriptions are acceptable though I would also like loose visual references, even if it's just something pulled off google. I'm comfortable designing characters as long as I have some references for what you're looking for.
Other: Money from commissions goes directly to helping me pay rent + bills. Thank you for considering me! :D
@Irefe [b]Username:[/b] minnylynx (FR #126885) [b]Reference(s):[/b] [url=http://minnylynx.deviantart.com/art/031-garnet-567911901?q=gallery%3Aminnylynx%2F12921286&qo=2][img]http://t02.deviantart.net/WrPE5cl4DZ8DhpYcZ0dFd5Q0WEQ=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre10/c984/th/pre/f/2015/296/1/c/garnet062_by_minnylynx-d9e4bml.png[/img][/url][url=http://minnylynx.deviantart.com/art/025-commission-for-kuroida-567745779?q=gallery%3Aminnylynx%2F12921286&qo=8][img]http://t12.deviantart.net/BCShBHg7zXtxknn7njjtpm2d5VY=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre08/b0f1/th/pre/f/2015/295/4/8/kuroida_smallsizerender_by_minnylynx-d9e0rg3.png[/img][/url][url=http://minnylynx.deviantart.com/art/023-minnybadge-567744066?q=gallery%3Aminnylynx%2F12921286&qo=10][img]http://t07.deviantart.net/TzT6iOfkM4j_2X1f2HVVlvTT-BM=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre15/3bc0/th/pre/f/2015/295/3/c/minnybadge_by_minnylynx-d9e0q4i.png[/img][/url][url=http://minnylynx.deviantart.com/art/013-deci-nouveau-567619279?q=gallery%3Aminnylynx%2F12921286&qo=20][img]http://t15.deviantart.net/w53HASWl_7NEdyLTc5-hjqEQTOM=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre00/8b31/th/pre/f/2015/294/2/7/deci_nouveau_bust_by_minnylynx_d5lk8th_by_minnylynx-d9dy1u7.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://minnylynx.deviantart.com/art/002-happy-minny-567579273?q=gallery%3Aminnylynx%2F12921286&qo=31][img]http://t13.deviantart.net/XBQ7UW_8-0xN1Zwn_s3W8ahUBBU=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre10/786e/th/pre/f/2015/294/9/d/untitled_by_minnylynx-d9dx6yx.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://minnylynx.deviantart.com/art/010-w40k-artemis-567618288?q=gallery%3Aminnylynx%2F12921286&qo=23][img]http://t04.deviantart.net/JIaNB9-IaMwCUv-47ZfGStyZCnA=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre15/5ec8/th/pre/f/2015/294/f/5/w40k_artemis_by_minnylynx_d5ljwbw_by_minnylynx-d9dy12o.png[/img][/url] [b]Link to Shop/Gallery:[/b] http://minnylynx.deviantart.com/gallery/ [b]Prices:[/b] Basic fullbodies with no background start at $20; prices go up to $50+, depending on complexity. [b]Payment:[/b] Paypal, preferrably. I'm in the States. [b]Specialities:[/b] I do humans, OCs, fanart, gijinkas, furries... My favorite is pinups. LOVE pinups. I also do some art nouveau-style pieces. I don't do super complicated backgrounds, or mecha. I can try to swing animals, but if the animal character is the main picture, I would defer to someone whose specialty is feral characters. I could do a familiar with your main character or something though. [b]Descriptions?:[/b] I'm able to build characters for you with descriptions, as long as you don't mind a little back and forth with references to make sure I have the proper idea of what you want. :3 [b]Other:[/b] All my art is on Bristol using Copic markers and Faber-Castell pens. I occasionally add paint pen, colored pencil, or paint if necessary. But it's mostly marker.
@Irefe
Username: minnylynx (FR #126885)

Reference(s):
garnet062_by_minnylynx-d9e4bml.pngkuroida_smallsizerender_by_minnylynx-d9e0rg3.pngminnybadge_by_minnylynx-d9e0q4i.pngdeci_nouveau_bust_by_minnylynx_d5lk8th_by_minnylynx-d9dy1u7.jpguntitled_by_minnylynx-d9dx6yx.jpgw40k_artemis_by_minnylynx_d5ljwbw_by_minnylynx-d9dy12o.png

Link to Shop/Gallery:
http://minnylynx.deviantart.com/gallery/

Prices: Basic fullbodies with no background start at $20; prices go up to $50+, depending on complexity.

Payment: Paypal, preferrably. I'm in the States.

Specialities: I do humans, OCs, fanart, gijinkas, furries... My favorite is pinups. LOVE pinups. I also do some art nouveau-style pieces. I don't do super complicated backgrounds, or mecha. I can try to swing animals, but if the animal character is the main picture, I would defer to someone whose specialty is feral characters. I could do a familiar with your main character or something though.

Descriptions?: I'm able to build characters for you with descriptions, as long as you don't mind a little back and forth with references to make sure I have the proper idea of what you want. :3

Other: All my art is on Bristol using Copic markers and Faber-Castell pens. I occasionally add paint pen, colored pencil, or paint if necessary. But it's mostly marker.
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
@Irefe [b]Username:[/b] Vovina [b]Reference(s):[/b] [center]Pencil Bust FR Dragons: [url=http://40.media.tumblr.com/d409368f5529c0d599287f0580156b47/tumblr_nvaw2d4qa31qhykc8o1_1280.png][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/b8cc1a1123e6bb94bf839c6fadfd93c9/tumblr_nt1g1zax2y1sg7uswo8_r1_250.png[/img][/url][url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/bb1a254019f1988b4e80a158ef88361a/tumblr_nzrox7SeLt1sg7uswo3_r1_1280.png][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/dd3856512129d84688aad5d56a445509/tumblr_nt1ccf1WxJ1sg7uswo10_r2_250.png[/img][/url] Pencil Waist-Up Humans: [url=http://40.media.tumblr.com/e5930fccd9a1025638de9bd3c4d2bc70/tumblr_nzrtsbV50h1qhykc8o2_1280.png][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/d4ead5a148649f90765f8967893a0e0c/tumblr_o290xzL1Eu1sg7uswo8_r1_250.png[/img][/url][url=https://36.media.tumblr.com/df097c24b59ee61d69e3c7a569aaddf1/tumblr_o2rxecXBjs1qhykc8o1_r1_1280.png][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/f4254e3497be2ba52d67ea0d30656550/tumblr_o290xzL1Eu1sg7uswo7_r1_250.png[/img][/url][url=http://41.media.tumblr.com/cb0142733ca4e6213e6b6fea57b9d35f/tumblr_nzdtnoP17f1qhykc8o2_r2_1280.png][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/8d72637ac571cdd3deee1736cf921e1e/tumblr_o290xzL1Eu1sg7uswo9_r1_250.png[/img][/url] Other Assorted Examples: [url=http://40.media.tumblr.com/48855a3ab6b4624ae4dd5404e53714ce/tumblr_nsy414unPF1qhykc8o1_r1_1280.png][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/fca90b1aa95deae7417ce9afc73cfc7b/tumblr_nt1amdOCH81sg7uswo9_r1_250.png[/img][/url][url=http://40.media.tumblr.com/77d701bf3e7e0ac0aa876c53835892e2/tumblr_nswa0678sx1qhykc8o2_1280.png][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/45f56ef28cb7cc6193f55f699851ecd4/tumblr_nt1amdOCH81sg7uswo1_250.png[/img][/url][url=http://40.media.tumblr.com/6f5bedbad5ee66c766a89909ed3e84ca/tumblr_n8dmdxrCMD1qhykc8o1_r2_1280.png][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/5d858c163b46b741eb529f4f1b0cba97/tumblr_nt1amdOCH81sg7uswo6_r1_250.png[/img][/url][url=http://41.media.tumblr.com/60b08e8076d13157bb7cac15a4aedf74/tumblr_njmy53hYZi1qhykc8o1_1280.png][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/e8184b3d8581451e3f79dc36405b03ed/tumblr_nt1amdOCH81sg7uswo5_250.png[/img][/url] [/center] [b]Link to Shop/Gallery:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1541650]Art Shop[/url] [b]Prices:[/b] My prices and descriptions of different art types are listed in my shop. Pencil dragon busts or pencil human waist-up pieces (examples shown above) are $10 USD, which includes color. I can also do completely digital pieces. [b]Payment:[/b] I accept USD through Paypal, before I begin work on the piece. However, I'd be happy to work something out in the case that the customer isn't comfortable sending first--ex: taking payment after sending an initial sketch for approval. [b]Specialities:[/b] Humans, dragons, gijinkas, and mecha. I do not have any experience with anthros, but can usually handle half-human, and dragon-like creatures. [b]Descriptions?:[/b] I can work from text-based descriptions, as well as design characters from scratch. I charge an extra fee of $3 USD flat for characters that don't already have designs, and am happy to work with customers to make sure the art is to their liking! [b]Other:[/b] If you happen to be interested, please feel free to take a look at my art shop for other pricing and commission info, and many thanks for your time and consideration!
@Irefe

Username: Vovina

Reference(s):
Pencil Bust FR Dragons:
tumblr_nt1g1zax2y1sg7uswo8_r1_250.pngtumblr_nt1ccf1WxJ1sg7uswo10_r2_250.png

Pencil Waist-Up Humans:
tumblr_o290xzL1Eu1sg7uswo8_r1_250.pngtumblr_o290xzL1Eu1sg7uswo7_r1_250.pngtumblr_o290xzL1Eu1sg7uswo9_r1_250.png

Other Assorted Examples:
tumblr_nt1amdOCH81sg7uswo9_r1_250.pngtumblr_nt1amdOCH81sg7uswo1_250.pngtumblr_nt1amdOCH81sg7uswo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_nt1amdOCH81sg7uswo5_250.png

Link to Shop/Gallery: Art Shop

Prices: My prices and descriptions of different art types are listed in my shop. Pencil dragon busts or pencil human waist-up pieces (examples shown above) are $10 USD, which includes color. I can also do completely digital pieces.

Payment: I accept USD through Paypal, before I begin work on the piece. However, I'd be happy to work something out in the case that the customer isn't comfortable sending first--ex: taking payment after sending an initial sketch for approval.

Specialities: Humans, dragons, gijinkas, and mecha. I do not have any experience with anthros, but can usually handle half-human, and dragon-like creatures.

Descriptions?: I can work from text-based descriptions, as well as design characters from scratch. I charge an extra fee of $3 USD flat for characters that don't already have designs, and am happy to work with customers to make sure the art is to their liking!

Other: If you happen to be interested, please feel free to take a look at my art shop for other pricing and commission info, and many thanks for your time and consideration!
r6J6MbS.png
[font=Tahoma][color=#6D23A6][size=3]@Irefe Thanks for the ping! I just finished two commissions today so my queue is empty at the moment! I'll fill out the form properly however. [b]Username:[/b] FR username is Lexreon but for art stuff my name is [url=http://zyllia.tumblr.com/]Zyllia[/url] [b]Reference(s):[/b] [url=http://i.imgur.com/Y4NfDVm.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/LWOsyRf.png[/img][/url][url=http://i.imgur.com/AkSykcS.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/lvFxBZz.png[/img][/url][url=http://i.imgur.com/TSpLghB.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/b7E00fK.png[/img][/url][url=http://i.imgur.com/bP1Kr5Y.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/OZgssqP.png[/img][/url][url=http://i.imgur.com/GoxMeZD.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/wR28NKB.png[/img][/url] [b]Link to Shop/Gallery:[/b] Newer stuff is on my [url=http://zyllia.tumblr.com/]tumblr[/url] while my older stuff can be found on my [url=http://zyllia.deviantart.com/gallery/]dA[/url]. I also upload FR-exclusive stuff to my [url=http://lexreon.tumblr.com/tagged/my+art]FR tumblr[/url]. [b]Prices:[/b] Updated prices can be found [url=http://zyllia.tumblr.com/commission]here[/url]. [b]Payment:[/b] USD through paypal via an invoice. I require payment before I start but for big orders we can work out a payment plan! I always send a sketch before colouring/shading to make sure its of approval. [b]Specialities:[/b] Animals, MLP, furries, dragons, humanoids, etc. I prefer to draw things with animal properties but I'm fairly ok with just drawing humans. Not a big fan of mechs however. I have a wide range of styles so if you want something cartoony, realistic or heavily stylized, I can probable manage it! [b]Descriptions?:[/b] Descriptions are perfectly fine but I usually charge a $5 fee just because it requires a little more work and back and fourth for me. If your description is well enough I usually waive it, especially if you provide with a few visual references so I can get the gist of what you're saying. [b]Other:[/b] Commissioners can also track commission progress [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10OKmxLuabayE5xU3Nof4Q0MPVVNF-dwb32UrZApED6w/edit#gid=1454331157]here[/url]. It's generally updated everyday and gives you a good feel when your commission will be completed! [/size][/color][/font]
@Irefe
Thanks for the ping! I just finished two commissions today so my queue is empty at the moment! I'll fill out the form properly however.

Username:
FR username is Lexreon but for art stuff my name is Zyllia
Reference(s):
LWOsyRf.pnglvFxBZz.pngb7E00fK.pngOZgssqP.pngwR28NKB.png
Link to Shop/Gallery:
Newer stuff is on my tumblr while my older stuff can be found on my dA. I also upload FR-exclusive stuff to my FR tumblr.
Prices:
Updated prices can be found here.
Payment:
USD through paypal via an invoice. I require payment before I start but for big orders we can work out a payment plan! I always send a sketch before colouring/shading to make sure its of approval.
Specialities:
Animals, MLP, furries, dragons, humanoids, etc. I prefer to draw things with animal properties but I'm fairly ok with just drawing humans. Not a big fan of mechs however. I have a wide range of styles so if you want something cartoony, realistic or heavily stylized, I can probable manage it!
Descriptions?:
Descriptions are perfectly fine but I usually charge a $5 fee just because it requires a little more work and back and fourth for me. If your description is well enough I usually waive it, especially if you provide with a few visual references so I can get the gist of what you're saying.
Other:
Commissioners can also track commission progress here. It's generally updated everyday and gives you a good feel when your commission will be completed!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8