Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | Pencil OC/Dragon Headshots | FULL |
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
@Vovina Awwhhhhomg that is such a high compliment, thank you so much! ; 7 ; I love expressions, so it's always so nice to hear that I've captured a personality right, or made something lively looking - I appreciate it! <333

And of course! You may do whatever you'd like with them! I'm so glad you like how they turned out~

Thank you! I have definitely been feeling better these days > 7 < I hope all is going well for you! If you'd like I can add you to the pinglist, and coincidentally I am opening a few slots right now for gems (they're a little higher in price because i'm aiming for a WC scroll hahaha //cryyy) if you're interested! If not that's perfectly fine and I can ping you when the PWYW/festival ones open again.
@Vovina Awwhhhhomg that is such a high compliment, thank you so much! ; 7 ; I love expressions, so it's always so nice to hear that I've captured a personality right, or made something lively looking - I appreciate it! <333

And of course! You may do whatever you'd like with them! I'm so glad you like how they turned out~

Thank you! I have definitely been feeling better these days > 7 < I hope all is going well for you! If you'd like I can add you to the pinglist, and coincidentally I am opening a few slots right now for gems (they're a little higher in price because i'm aiming for a WC scroll hahaha //cryyy) if you're interested! If not that's perfectly fine and I can ping you when the PWYW/festival ones open again.
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@Namor @Danes @Shiftie @Cocomere @Zhimonster @Valka @Zhimonster @Gullintanni

Sorry for the multiple pings, but I just wanted to let y'all know that I have opened again, but this time for a set amount of gems (100 per headshot) to aid in getting those elusive WC scrolls. I will definitely be open for regular PWYW/Fest comms again later though so if you rather just stay on the list until then, that's perfectly fine!

Thanks! <3
@Namor @Danes @Shiftie @Cocomere @Zhimonster @Valka @Zhimonster @Gullintanni

Sorry for the multiple pings, but I just wanted to let y'all know that I have opened again, but this time for a set amount of gems (100 per headshot) to aid in getting those elusive WC scrolls. I will definitely be open for regular PWYW/Fest comms again later though so if you rather just stay on the list until then, that's perfectly fine!

Thanks! <3
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@AceZaslavsky
Can I reserve a slot for (hopefully) two busts? I'll fill out the forms after I eat :3
@AceZaslavsky
Can I reserve a slot for (hopefully) two busts? I'll fill out the forms after I eat :3
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@Blossomfall Certainly! I'll mark you down now~
@Blossomfall Certainly! I'll mark you down now~
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@AceZaslavsky
I'd like to reserve a spot too, also for 2 busts if possible! I'll get right on the form!
@AceZaslavsky
I'd like to reserve a spot too, also for 2 busts if possible! I'll get right on the form!
Rikhalsfjall of Earth Flight --- Steinn ok járn! Jörð ok tími!
Full-time leather artisan --- art sales
@AceZaslavsky If you have the room, I'd love to snag a slot! I can fill the form out right now. :3
@AceZaslavsky If you have the room, I'd love to snag a slot! I can fill the form out right now. :3
dregen_with_cool_clothes_by_chocochimbu-d7vhklg.png
@Gullintanni @Aenstrian The slots are yours! :D
@Gullintanni @Aenstrian The slots are yours! :D
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@AceZaslavsky aaahhh balls, I'm all out of gems, sadly
@AceZaslavsky aaahhh balls, I'm all out of gems, sadly
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
*gasp*
you didn't ping me???
;-;

@AceZaslavsky
i have to double check which OCs you've drawn for me already...OTL
i'll be back...>_>
*gasp*
you didn't ping me???
;-;

@AceZaslavsky
i have to double check which OCs you've drawn for me already...OTL
i'll be back...>_>
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Zhimonster Haha ohnoes. I know that pain all too well though //manlytears. If you'd like, I can put you on the pinglist for when I open for treasure/fest currency :3

@Aenstrian Oooh I like him <3 Jerks are the best hehe~

@MoonGoddess I'm cry, I'm sorry you weren't on it ;____; I might have just added you to my reg shop and not this one since it's a temp one. But yis! I'd love to draw for ya again! I'll hold the slot for you <3

@Zhimonster Haha ohnoes. I know that pain all too well though //manlytears. If you'd like, I can put you on the pinglist for when I open for treasure/fest currency :3

@Aenstrian Oooh I like him <3 Jerks are the best hehe~

@MoonGoddess I'm cry, I'm sorry you weren't on it ;____; I might have just added you to my reg shop and not this one since it's a temp one. But yis! I'd love to draw for ya again! I'll hold the slot for you <3

AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22