Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] seepratintti's sketch shop
[center][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/17b3/f/2016/051/8/f/bw_artshop_by_seepranne-d9sgj2k.png[/img] [color=red]Please refer to the topic title for shop's state.[/color][/center] [b]Please ping me to get my attention![/b] I am offering digital black & white sketches like above and also rough sketches. To keep my actual art shop nice and tidy, these have their own thread. Prices and other stuff can be found from further down. [quote=GUIDELINES] [LIST] [*][b]Only accepting treasure and certain bribes.[/b] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][b]Payments must be performed beforehand.[/b] [*]No refunds after your commission has been started. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Do not claim the received artwork as your own. [*]You are free to use the artwork received anywhere. If used outside of FR, proper credit must be given. [*]You are free to resize and crop the artwork received. If the artist's signature is cropped off or resized very small, proper credit must be given. [*]Ask about other usage. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]I have the full right to decline a commission if I don't feel comfortable with it. [*]I have the right to submit commissioned art to other websites or use it in my personal portfolio. [/LIST][/quote] [center]For other options and payment methods, please visit my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1557449]actual art shop[/url].[/center]
bw_artshop_by_seepranne-d9sgj2k.png

Please refer to the topic title for shop's state.

Please ping me to get my attention!

I am offering digital black & white sketches like above and also rough sketches. To keep my actual art shop nice and tidy, these have their own thread. Prices and other stuff can be found from further down.

GUIDELINES wrote:
  • Only accepting treasure and certain bribes.

• Payments must be performed beforehand.
  • No refunds after your commission has been started.

• Do not claim the received artwork as your own.
  • You are free to use the artwork received anywhere. If used outside of FR, proper credit must be given.
  • You are free to resize and crop the artwork received. If the artist's signature is cropped off or resized very small, proper credit must be given.
  • Ask about other usage.

• I have the full right to decline a commission if I don't feel comfortable with it.
  • I have the right to submit commissioned art to other websites or use it in my personal portfolio.

For other options and payment methods, please visit my actual art shop.
fr-lucanim-ak.png
[quote][center][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/17b3/f/2016/051/8/f/bw_artshop_by_seepranne-d9sgj2k.png[/img][/center] A black and white sketch like these includes your dragon's accent/skin and all of its genes and apparel. If your dragon has something special in its design, I'll include that too in case it is mentioned clearly in the order form. A B&W sketch is presented on a transparent background and has a rough shading. A soft, black glow can be added if asked free of charge. [b]These are only headshots, I will not provide fullbodies or half body shots![/b] [size=1]Oh it seems that I totally forgot the pearlcatcher's whiskers here, please do ignore that. I'll be more careful with actual commissions![/size] [b]A black and white sketch costs 150kT[/b]. A very complex dragon may bring the price up.[/quote] [quote][center][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/d80d/f/2016/051/8/e/bw_artshop_rough_by_seepranne-d9sgj20.png[/img][/center] A rough sketch like these is made with a fairly big brush size. It includes things that makes your dragon them, but no genes and most details will be present. A rough sketch is presented on a transparend background and it has no base color by default. [b]These are only headshots, I will not provide fullbodies or half body shots![/b] [b]A rough sketch costs 50kT[/b]. A very complex dragon may bring the price up. Base color can be added if wanted, but it brings the price up by [b]5kT[/b].[/quote] [quote][size=7][b]BRIBES[/b][/size] Currently I am accepting only the following items as bribes: [center][item=disoriented spirit] [item=malevolent spirit][/center] Each of these items grants you[b] two B&W sketches[/b] [color=red]or[/color] [b]six rough sketches[/b] [color=red]or[/color] [b]one B&W sketch and three rough sketches[/b]. [size=2]The commission piece amount granted by bribe items is subject to change when these items become more common.[/size][/quote] [quote][size=7][b]WILLS & WON'TS[/b][/size] [color=red][b]I WILL ONLY DRAW SINGULAR FR DRAGONS![/b][/color] [b]I'M NOT GOOD AT BUT I WILL DRAW[/b] [LIST] [*]coatls [*]skydancers [*]mirrors [*]tundras [*]clothes [*]gore [/LIST] [b]I WON'T GUARANTEE THE RESULT[/b] [size=2](but will draw, probably not too pretty tho)[/size] [LIST] [*]snappers* [*]wolf capes [*]antlers [/LIST] [/quote] [size=2]* aka never drawn this before[/size]
Quote:
bw_artshop_by_seepranne-d9sgj2k.png

A black and white sketch like these includes your dragon's accent/skin and all of its genes and apparel. If your dragon has something special in its design, I'll include that too in case it is mentioned clearly in the order form. A B&W sketch is presented on a transparent background and has a rough shading. A soft, black glow can be added if asked free of charge.

These are only headshots, I will not provide fullbodies or half body shots!

Oh it seems that I totally forgot the pearlcatcher's whiskers here, please do ignore that. I'll be more careful with actual commissions!

A black and white sketch costs 150kT. A very complex dragon may bring the price up.

Quote:
bw_artshop_rough_by_seepranne-d9sgj20.png

A rough sketch like these is made with a fairly big brush size. It includes things that makes your dragon them, but no genes and most details will be present. A rough sketch is presented on a transparend background and it has no base color by default.

These are only headshots, I will not provide fullbodies or half body shots!

A rough sketch costs 50kT. A very complex dragon may bring the price up. Base color can be added if wanted, but it brings the price up by 5kT.

Quote:
BRIBES

Currently I am accepting only the following items as bribes:

Disoriented Spirit Malevolent Spirit

Each of these items grants you two B&W sketches or six rough sketches or one B&W sketch and three rough sketches.

The commission piece amount granted by bribe items is subject to change when these items become more common.

Quote:
WILLS & WON'TS

I WILL ONLY DRAW SINGULAR FR DRAGONS!

I'M NOT GOOD AT BUT I WILL DRAW
  • coatls
  • skydancers
  • mirrors
  • tundras
  • clothes
  • gore

I WON'T GUARANTEE THE RESULT (but will draw, probably not too pretty tho)
  • snappers*
  • wolf capes
  • antlers

* aka never drawn this before
fr-lucanim-ak.png
[quote=HOW DOES IT WORK?]My slots consist of two things; one actual slot and a waitlist. There's only one actual commission slot - this is the piece I'm working on currently. The waitlist has unlimited slots if not stated otherwise. When I ping people from the waitlist, I actually ping several people: [LIST=1] [*]the current commissioner, providing the finished piece [*]next on the waitlist, to submit their commission form and send the payment once confirmed [*]second person on the waitlist, to get their payment ready when their turn comes up [/LIST][/quote] [size=7][b]SLOTS[/b][/size] [LIST=1] [*] [/LIST] [size=7][b]ORDER FORM[/b][/size] Once I ping you that you're next on the waitlist, please fill this form for your order. [b]One piece per slot, unless paying with bribe items![/b] Only pay once you get my confirmation. If the waitlist is empty and the slot is not filled, just post the order form to this thread. [code]@seepratintti [b]Dragon image:[/b] use the generate code (BBCode) for this [b]Sketch type:[/b] B&W or rough? [b]Other wishes[/b]: facing direction, expression, OC design elements, etc. [b]Payment:[/b] treasure or bribes?[/code] [size=7][b]WAITLIST[/b][/size] Just ping me in this thread and ask to be added to the waitlist if the slot is filled. [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST]
HOW DOES IT WORK? wrote:
My slots consist of two things; one actual slot and a waitlist.

There's only one actual commission slot - this is the piece I'm working on currently. The waitlist has unlimited slots if not stated otherwise.

When I ping people from the waitlist, I actually ping several people:
  1. the current commissioner, providing the finished piece
  2. next on the waitlist, to submit their commission form and send the payment once confirmed
  3. second person on the waitlist, to get their payment ready when their turn comes up

SLOTS

ORDER FORM

Once I ping you that you're next on the waitlist, please fill this form for your order. One piece per slot, unless paying with bribe items! Only pay once you get my confirmation.

If the waitlist is empty and the slot is not filled, just post the order form to this thread.

Code:
@seepratintti [b]Dragon image:[/b] use the generate code (BBCode) for this [b]Sketch type:[/b] B&W or rough? [b]Other wishes[/b]: facing direction, expression, OC design elements, etc. [b]Payment:[/b] treasure or bribes?

WAITLIST

Just ping me in this thread and ask to be added to the waitlist if the slot is filled.

fr-lucanim-ak.png
FINISHED SKETCHES

None yet, will be a link to a folder.
FINISHED SKETCHES

None yet, will be a link to a folder.
fr-lucanim-ak.png
mine
mine
fr-lucanim-ak.png
mine
mine
fr-lucanim-ak.png