Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Boat full of Cheebs - ping list!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/e3ac/f/2016/048/b/e/dreg_speech_by_triassiq-d9s5fty.png[/img] we're [b]closed![/b] hi! welcome to my chibi art shop c: Examples: [url=http://orig02.deviantart.net/f1b2/f/2016/050/0/5/irarina_com_by_triassiq-d9scsar.png]x[/url] [url=http://orig02.deviantart.net/a253/f/2016/050/a/5/sundragon_comm_by_triassiq-d9sd8qr.png]x[/url] If you would like to see non chibi examples, here's my DA [url=http://bettta.deviantart.com][click!][/url] [quote=rules][b]Rules[/b] 1. don't tamper with my signature on my drawings 2. don't claim my art as your own 3. ping me for all requests or questions, or i might not see your comment 4. i can draw any species except for horses and humans. i can also change your dragon into any species if you want 5. don't rush me please (unless it's been a month lol) 6. be polite :D[/quote] [quote=prices][b]Prices[/b] I take everything at a 1:650 ratio for gems lineart/sketch - 30k flatcolor - 100k added shading - +20k added simple background - +10k all the above is the price for a cheeb with small and medium items. if you have any questions what type of items your dreg is wearing, don't hesitate to ask! each additional large item - +10k additional accent - +10-50k depending on complexity additional skin - +10-80k depending on complexity I also accept these items at AH prices (so i can offer multiple pieces for one item!) [item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=secondary gene: peregrine][item=secondary gene: shimmer][item=secondary gene: facet][item=primary gene: cherub][item=primary gene: tiger][item=primary gene: crystal][item=tertiary gene: glimmer][item=tertiary gene: circuit][item=tertiary gene: stained][item=breed change: coatl][item=breed change: wildclaw][item=breed change: nocturne][/quote] [quote=request form]please copy and paste the form below to order. feel free to add extra information, but don't remove anything! username: dragon/charater to draw: type of style: list apparel: pose: other:[/quote][/center]
dreg_speech_by_triassiq-d9s5fty.png

we're closed!
hi! welcome to my chibi art shop c:
Examples: x x
If you would like to see non chibi examples, here's my DA [click!]
rules wrote:
Rules
1. don't tamper with my signature on my drawings
2. don't claim my art as your own
3. ping me for all requests or questions, or i might not see your comment
4. i can draw any species except for horses and humans. i can also change your dragon into any species if you want
5. don't rush me please (unless it's been a month lol)
6. be polite :D
prices wrote:
Prices
I take everything at a 1:650 ratio for gems

lineart/sketch - 30k
flatcolor - 100k
added shading - +20k
added simple background - +10k

all the above is the price for a cheeb with small and medium items. if you have any questions what type of items your dreg is wearing, don't hesitate to ask!

each additional large item - +10k
additional accent - +10-50k depending on complexity
additional skin - +10-80k depending on complexity

I also accept these items at AH prices (so i can offer multiple pieces for one item!)
Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Peregrine Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Facet Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Tiger Primary Gene: Crystal Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Circuit Tertiary Gene: Stained Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Nocturne
request form wrote:
please copy and paste the form below to order. feel free to add extra information, but don't remove anything!

username:
dragon/charater to draw:
type of style:
list apparel:
pose:
other:
[center][quote=slots][b]slots[/b] 1. open 2. closed 3. closed [/quote] [quote=pinglist]if the slots above are filled or you would like to come back later, i can add you to the pinglist that i'll use every week or so or whenever i have open slots c: @JosephJoestar @MoonGoddess @HarrowingMishap @TheStormCatcher [/quote][/center]
slots wrote:
slots
1. open
2. closed
3. closed
pinglist wrote:
if the slots above are filled or you would like to come back later, i can add you to the pinglist that i'll use every week or so or whenever i have open slots c:
@JosephJoestar @MoonGoddess @HarrowingMishap @TheStormCatcher
reserved post in case i need it later!
reserved post in case i need it later!
Open for posting!
Open for posting!
@boat
add me to your pinglist please? I'm broke rn but I need to come back later. :D
@boat
add me to your pinglist please? I'm broke rn but I need to come back later. :D
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
c:
c:
@boat waaa this is so cute c: I want a slot please. Quick question, can you do couple chibi? And is that noc for your example?
@boat waaa this is so cute c: I want a slot please. Quick question, can you do couple chibi? And is that noc for your example?
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Irarina, yup, I can do couples! And my example is a super messy wildclaw, although I can definitely draw nocturnes too c:
@Irarina, yup, I can do couples! And my example is a super messy wildclaw, although I can definitely draw nocturnes too c:
@boat
I think you're selling yourself quite cheaply for what you're offering here. Maybe consider raising your prices? That said, I'd love a slot and would like to offer you a Butterfly gene for it. Can I PM you for details?
@boat
I think you're selling yourself quite cheaply for what you're offering here. Maybe consider raising your prices? That said, I'd love a slot and would like to offer you a Butterfly gene for it. Can I PM you for details?
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
@matcha ahh thank you! I'm not so great at pricing yet ^^
I'll probably raise it after my first few orders so I can get some more examples down. And sure, you can PM me C:
@matcha ahh thank you! I'm not so great at pricing yet ^^
I'll probably raise it after my first few orders so I can get some more examples down. And sure, you can PM me C:
1 2 3 4 5 6