Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Animated Breeding Cards Shop
1 2
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/uTM69Pf.gif[/img][/center] [color=transparent]- - - - - -[/color] [center][b][color=6c4965]Please make sure to ping me (shadesofchaos) when posting - thanks![/b][/center] [color=6c4965]I've had a few players express an interest in enlisting my animated breeding card services, so I figured it was time to start a small little shop and see what comes of it! I'm creating animated breeding cards for those of us who like to show off all the gorgeous, unique hatchlings are beloved breeding pairs can produce :3 Just picking the best one or two hatchlings to show off as possible future babies isn't [i]nearly[/i] enough to show others the many different combinations that could hatch out of each nest, and a small color palette alone barely gives them a tiny piece of the whole picture. With animated breeding cards, you get to tell me how many baby dergs you want to show off in the animated sequence...you don't have to pick and choose! If you'd like to enlist my services, fill out the form (fill out one form per breeding pair) below. I've placed the form's code below the form itself for you to copy and paste! Now...I do give you the option to choose some or all of the hatchlings that will be used in the animation. Any animated hatchling spots not chosen by you will be chosen by me. I'm happy to choose them myself and I always pick what I think are pretty possibilities, but just be aware that my view of what looks good might differ from yours! Once I approve the order (I'll ping you here in the thread), send the payment via PM. My work starts after I've received payment. I don't like to give estimated times of delivery, but unless something comes up in real life then it shouldn't take more than a day or two, at most! As of right now I do [u]not[/u] have a breeding card limit or a limit on how many requests I'll accept. This may change in the future - we'll see how things go! [color=transparent]- - -[/color] [quote=pricing][center][u][b]PRICING[/b][/u] One animated breeding card = 45k (up to ten hatchling animations) Additional hatchling animations = 2.5k per extra hatchling[/quote] [color=transparent]- - -[/color] [quote=form][center][u][b]Form[/b][/u][/center] [b]Links To The Breeding Pairs:[/b] [b]Number of Hatchling Possibilities to Include:[/b] [b]Place any hatchling images from the scry progeny tool that you specifically want me to include here:[/b] [img]hatchling url goes here[/img] [img]hatchling url goes here[/img] etc. [b]Anything else?[/b][/quote] [color=transparent]- - -[/color] [code=copy and paste this code!][center][u][b]Form[/b][/u][/center] [b]Links To The Breeding Pairs:[/b] [b]Number of Hatchling Possibilities to Include:[/b] [b]Place any hatchling images from the scry progeny tool that you specifically want me to include here:[/b] [img]hatchling url goes here[/img] [img]hatchling url goes here[/img] etc. [b]Anything else?[/b][/code] [color=transparent]- - - - - -[/color] ----- [color=transparent]- - - - -[/color] [center][color=6c4965][b]EXAMPLES[/b][/center] [color=transparent]- - - - - -[/color] ----- [color=transparent]- - - - -[/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/A2FNTFm.gif[/img] [color=transparent]- - - - - -[/color] ----- [color=transparent]- - - - -[/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/alQbnay.gif[/img] [color=transparent]- - - - -[/color] ----- [color=transparent]- - - -[/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/OSlqv0W.gif[/img] [color=transparent]- - - - -[/color] ----- [color=transparent]- - - -[/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/P3e8i5S.gif[/img] [color=transparent]- - - - -[/color] ----- [color=transparent]- - - -[/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MvhNWMq.gif[/img] [color=transparent]- - - - -[/color] ----- [color=transparent]- - - -[/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/A2FNTFm.gif[/img]
uTM69Pf.gif
-
-
-
-
-
-
Please make sure to ping me (shadesofchaos) when posting - thanks!

I've had a few players express an interest in enlisting my animated breeding card services, so I figured it was time to start a small little shop and see what comes of it! I'm creating animated breeding cards for those of us who like to show off all the gorgeous, unique hatchlings are beloved breeding pairs can produce :3

Just picking the best one or two hatchlings to show off as possible future babies isn't nearly enough to show others the many different combinations that could hatch out of each nest, and a small color palette alone barely gives them a tiny piece of the whole picture. With animated breeding cards, you get to tell me how many baby dergs you want to show off in the animated sequence...you don't have to pick and choose!

If you'd like to enlist my services, fill out the form (fill out one form per breeding pair) below. I've placed the form's code below the form itself for you to copy and paste! Now...I do give you the option to choose some or all of the hatchlings that will be used in the animation. Any animated hatchling spots not chosen by you will be chosen by me. I'm happy to choose them myself and I always pick what I think are pretty possibilities, but just be aware that my view of what looks good might differ from yours!

Once I approve the order (I'll ping you here in the thread), send the payment via PM. My work starts after I've received payment. I don't like to give estimated times of delivery, but unless something comes up in real life then it shouldn't take more than a day or two, at most!

As of right now I do not have a breeding card limit or a limit on how many requests I'll accept. This may change in the future - we'll see how things go!
-
-
-

pricing wrote:
PRICING
One animated breeding card = 45k (up to ten hatchling animations)
Additional hatchling animations = 2.5k per extra hatchling
-
-
-
form wrote:
Form
Links To The Breeding Pairs:
Number of Hatchling Possibilities to Include:
Place any hatchling images from the scry progeny tool that you specifically want me to include here:
[img]hatchling url goes here[/img]
[img]hatchling url goes here[/img]
etc.
Anything else?
-
-
-
Code:
[center][u][b]Form[/b][/u][/center] [b]Links To The Breeding Pairs:[/b] [b]Number of Hatchling Possibilities to Include:[/b] [b]Place any hatchling images from the scry progeny tool that you specifically want me to include here:[/b] [img]hatchling url goes here[/img] [img]hatchling url goes here[/img] etc. [b]Anything else?[/b]
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
EXAMPLES
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
A2FNTFm.gif
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
alQbnay.gif
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
OSlqv0W.gif
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
P3e8i5S.gif
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
MvhNWMq.gif
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
A2FNTFm.gif
@Kairo @mindcrank

You both asked to be pinged, so here's your ping! :3
@Kairo @mindcrank

You both asked to be pinged, so here's your ping! :3
RESERVED
RESERVED
RESERVED
RESERVED
RESERVED
RESERVED
RESERVED
RESERVED
OPEN!
OPEN!
[item=Unicorn Dust] *glitter bump* [item=Cerdae Sparkle]
Unicorn Dust *glitter bump* Cerdae Sparkle
2h6gdhe.gifLet the Lighttweedia_100_by_dragonnmr-d942s0u.gif Be your guidejA0Unwf.gif
@shadesofchoas

These are fantastic! I have so many pairs it's ridiculous (about 70 or so I think), but I will try to find the ones I love the most to get cards for.

Self ping so I don't lose this in the meantime, and a bump for you. :)

@Nerilka
@shadesofchoas

These are fantastic! I have so many pairs it's ridiculous (about 70 or so I think), but I will try to find the ones I love the most to get cards for.

Self ping so I don't lose this in the meantime, and a bump for you. :)

@Nerilka
Qn4lcwg.png
Dang it, I wish I had saved up for this, haha.
Dang it, I wish I had saved up for this, haha.
9CxYF0H.png
1 2