Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MBJ Bust and Bottles shop (USD/T/G)
1 2 3 4 5
@MagicBroJohnson

Whaa~~~~!!!! Super cool I loooove it~~~!!! Thank you!!!! :D
@MagicBroJohnson

Whaa~~~~!!!! Super cool I loooove it~~~!!! Thank you!!!! :D
@blod
I am glad you like it! The fire/Pearl was giving me a hard time when I did this haha.
@blod
I am glad you like it! The fire/Pearl was giving me a hard time when I did this haha.

2cf1ff5231e234f37daff4b55fdeb3f572b26c6e.png
@MagicBroJohnson

Aww~~ sorry sorry~~ but maybe good with a challenge? ;3
@MagicBroJohnson

Aww~~ sorry sorry~~ but maybe good with a challenge? ;3
[img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/8d3c/f/2016/194/f/8/spiral_grin_by_magicbrojohnson-da9wwho.png[/img] 6 of 6 busts for @blod
spiral_grin_by_magicbrojohnson-da9wwho.png

6 of 6 busts for @blod

@MagicBroJohnson dragon image(s): [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190783/19078252_350.png[/img] Payment method: paypal. Expression: Cold, ominous, spooky af. Brief description: he's like. literally a fandragon of the titular character from krampus. do with that what you will. the mouth guard does not need to me a thing bc its purpose is just to hide the default tundra expression
@MagicBroJohnson

dragon image(s):
19078252_350.png
Payment method: paypal.
Expression: Cold, ominous, spooky **.
Brief description: he's like. literally a fandragon of the titular character from krampus. do with that what you will. the mouth guard does not need to me a thing bc its purpose is just to hide the default tundra expression
@Jemiii Sounds good.
Send payment over to RestlessAntagonist@gmail.com on Paypal and I will start your picture right now.
@Jemiii Sounds good.
Send payment over to RestlessAntagonist@gmail.com on Paypal and I will start your picture right now.

@MagicBroJohnson

sent!
@MagicBroJohnson

sent!
@MagicBroJohnson

Super cool!!! I love it!!! Thank you very much~~~ :3
@MagicBroJohnson

Super cool!!! I love it!!! Thank you very much~~~ :3
@MagicBroJohnson

Could I plz get it without the transparent bg as well? :)
@MagicBroJohnson

Could I plz get it without the transparent bg as well? :)
@Blod No problem! Also I just noticed that there is a mistake in the spiral one. One of the layers must not have clipped correctly. I will add in a few moments.
@Blod No problem! Also I just noticed that there is a mistake in the spiral one. One of the layers must not have clipped correctly. I will add in a few moments.

1 2 3 4 5