Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Breeding Cards ~ [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center] [b]Welcome to my breeding card service! [color=FF0000] [b][u]Status[/u]: [Closed] [/b] I started a new job that consumes all my time, so this will be closed for now[/color] [u]Pinglist for Reopening[/u]: Kazima Ghostifique Rainpetal Falka I have been making breeding cards for myself since a while now and thought why not offer to make them for others as well :) All you have to do is fill out the order form and send over payment and ill get to work as soon as possible after i recieved the money (only way to make sure ill actually get paid, sorry!) and send you the uploaded link to your card.[/b] [b][u]Form[/u]:[/b][/center] [code] [u]Male[/u]: [u]Female[/u]: [u]Name of the pair OR name of the parents[/u]: [u]Flight[/u]: [u]Show parents with apparel or without?[/u]: [u]Colorwish for the frame/name[/u]: [u]Notes/special wishes[/u][/code] [center] [b][u]Example[/u]:[/b] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ovxqrk568oli7zb/Summer%20Swelter.png[/img] For more examples visit my hatchery pair list linked below: (note: not all cards there are updated to my current standard) or just scroll through this thread [b][u][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1442235#11087070]Anirafarina's Hatchery[/url][/u][/b] [b][u]Information:[/u][/b] - Your card will look like the example with your matching flights empty nest as the background. - The colors of the frame and name will be adjusted to the pairs colors either as requested or if not ill choose a fitting one. - The hatchlings will be chosen to be a good mix of the possible outcome color-/genewise. - If you have any special wishes write them down in the notes and ill let you know if its possible to do. - The hatchling previews on the card will have light eyes as im in light flight and snip the pictures of the foresee progeny tool myself [b][u]Payment:[/u][/b] My cards include a lot of information and pictures which take quite some time to prepare and put together so the prices might be a bit more than a regular card but the more you buy the cheaper they get: 1 card= 20k or 25g 3 cards= 55k or 70g 5 cards= 90k or 115g 10 cards= 170k or 215g Just ping me with your order or questions :)
Welcome to my breeding card service!

I started a new job that consumes all my time, so this will be closed for now

Pinglist for Reopening:
Kazima Ghostifique Rainpetal Falka

I have been making breeding cards for myself since a while now and thought why not offer to make them for others as well :)

All you have to do is fill out the order form and send over payment and ill get to work as soon as possible after i recieved the money (only way to make sure ill actually get paid, sorry!) and send you the uploaded link to your card.

Form:
Code:
[u]Male[/u]: [u]Female[/u]: [u]Name of the pair OR name of the parents[/u]: [u]Flight[/u]: [u]Show parents with apparel or without?[/u]: [u]Colorwish for the frame/name[/u]: [u]Notes/special wishes[/u]

Example:
Summer%20Swelter.png
For more examples visit my hatchery pair list linked below: (note: not all cards there are updated to my current standard) or just scroll through this thread
Anirafarina's Hatchery

Information:
- Your card will look like the example with your matching flights empty nest as the background.
- The colors of the frame and name will be adjusted to the pairs colors either as requested or if not ill choose a fitting one.
- The hatchlings will be chosen to be a good mix of the possible outcome color-/genewise.
- If you have any special wishes write them down in the notes and ill let you know if its possible to do.
- The hatchling previews on the card will have light eyes as im in light flight and snip the pictures of the foresee progeny tool myself

Payment:
My cards include a lot of information and pictures which take quite some time to prepare and put together so the prices might be a bit more than a regular card but the more you buy the cheaper they get:

1 card= 20k or 25g
3 cards= 55k or 70g
5 cards= 90k or 115g
10 cards= 170k or 215g

Just ping me with your order or questions :)

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
*reserve*
*reserve*

*reserve*
*reserve*

@AniraFarinA

Male: Neruji
Female:Almani
Name of the pair OR name of the parents: Rising Depths
Flight: Lightning
Picture parents with apparel/without: Without is just fine c:
Colorwish for the frame/name:Whichever ones you think would fit best
Notes/special wishes

I was also wondering if you take gems at all for your cards in the event we buy more?
@AniraFarinA

Male: Neruji
Female:Almani
Name of the pair OR name of the parents: Rising Depths
Flight: Lightning
Picture parents with apparel/without: Without is just fine c:
Colorwish for the frame/name:Whichever ones you think would fit best
Notes/special wishes

I was also wondering if you take gems at all for your cards in the event we buy more?
I1F_bgh0Se-G42moy4Dw3A.png88457649.png64061524.png23323265.png85147973.png
@Losteinfound thanks for the order! yes i accept gems at the ratio of 1g=650t ill add that to the price list thanks for pointing it out :)

I will start to work on your card now so please send over the payment, 20k or 31g whatever suits you more ^^
@Losteinfound thanks for the order! yes i accept gems at the ratio of 1g=650t ill add that to the price list thanks for pointing it out :)

I will start to work on your card now so please send over the payment, 20k or 31g whatever suits you more ^^

@AniraFarinA

Oh awesome I'll send the gems over right away!
@AniraFarinA

Oh awesome I'll send the gems over right away!
[center]@Losteinfound here is your card :) it would be best if you saved it on your pc so you can reupload it if you lose it. hope you like it: [img]http://i.imgur.com/LvdbD3j.png[/img] [code][img]http://i.imgur.com/LvdbD3j.png[/img][/code][/center]
@Losteinfound here is your card :) it would be best if you saved it on your pc so you can reupload it if you lose it. hope you like it:

LvdbD3j.png
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LvdbD3j.png[/img]

@AniraFarinA

I love it!
I'll definitely have to keep this forum bookmarked so when I finally get all my pairs together I can have proper breeding cards for them!

Thank you so much!
@AniraFarinA

I love it!
I'll definitely have to keep this forum bookmarked so when I finally get all my pairs together I can have proper breeding cards for them!

Thank you so much!
@AniraFarinA
I was wondering if you could do the breeding cards even if some of the pairs are hatchlings. Or would I have to wait until they are adults?
@AniraFarinA
I was wondering if you could do the breeding cards even if some of the pairs are hatchlings. Or would I have to wait until they are adults?

2pqqat0.jpg
@VoltageCandy i can do the pair while they are hatchlings. i can use the scrying workshop preview to get their adult look (i do the same when you want the dragons without apparel) :)
@VoltageCandy i can do the pair while they are hatchlings. i can use the scrying workshop preview to get their adult look (i do the same when you want the dragons without apparel) :)

1 2 3 4 5 6