Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Amaranth 41's Biography Shop
1 2 3
@marchhare

I'll do my best to get started as soon as possible, but I'm going to need a little more on personality. And also, is she a Mirror with poi/tox or is she an Imperial with Gembond? I click on her pic and it shows a differently gened Imperial
@marchhare

I'll do my best to get started as soon as possible, but I'm going to need a little more on personality. And also, is she a Mirror with poi/tox or is she an Imperial with Gembond? I click on her pic and it shows a differently gened Imperial
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41

Edited the post with more info! The image is what she's going to be gened up as, the Imperial is just what she is for now ^^'
@Amaranth41

Edited the post with more info! The image is what she's going to be gened up as, the Imperial is just what she is for now ^^'
2drwvZa.png
@marchhare

Alright, thanks! I'll get started as soon as I can! Probably Monday, I have hw over the weekend
@marchhare

Alright, thanks! I'll get started as soon as I can! Probably Monday, I have hw over the weekend
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41 hi, would you be willing to write a short story about oc's? c:
@Amaranth41 hi, would you be willing to write a short story about oc's? c:
@HollowedAngel777

That depends. If it's for a fandom, I don't know a couple of the more popular ones right now so I won't be able to do those, but I'm familiar with several others. If you could fill out the form with the information for the OC, then I'll see.
@HollowedAngel777

That depends. If it's for a fandom, I don't know a couple of the more popular ones right now so I won't be able to do those, but I'm familiar with several others. If you could fill out the form with the information for the OC, then I'll see.
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41 info sent!
@Amaranth41 info sent!
@HollowedAngel777

I'm just about to go to bed, so I haven't looked at all the links, but it looks interesting. To be honest, it's a bit confusing at this point, but I'll check it out more before I accept or decline.
@HollowedAngel777

I'm just about to go to bed, so I haven't looked at all the links, but it looks interesting. To be honest, it's a bit confusing at this point, but I'll check it out more before I accept or decline.
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41 ok sure! feel free to ask questions too
@Amaranth41 ok sure! feel free to ask questions too
@Amaranth41 Hello! I found your shop through lopika's Lore-A-Day thread, because my lair is an idealistic world pretty much as well and that approach *hugely* appeals to me- I don't like gore or anything too dark/macabre/excessively depressing or evil, that's rather the *point* of my love of fantasy, to get away from that stuff!! :P I wanted to commission a piece of writing from you, please? :) Could I please discuss with you though *what* type of biography piece to request from you? I have a few ideas about the character, but I don't know how large or what kind to request- and I'd happily commission you to do any. I have other characters after this I'd like to commission for too :D Could you please let me know what length/type of piece you'd feel inspired to write for this girl, and I'll pay you for whichever? :) User: Catkinstarchild Dragon name: Amphitrite (after greek goddess, name means "the third one who encircles [the sea]") Dragon picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26620188] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266202/26620188_350.png[/img] [/url] Tidbits: Amphitrite is one of only a few water/ocean-type dragons in the Oakheart clan (a nature lair, surrounding a giant magical sentient oak tree), who live on/at the beach on the edge of Oakheart territory. Publically, Amphitrite is in a love triangle with [b][u][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=210672&did=20092093]Aladdin[/url][/b][/u] the gambler/cardshark/gaming house master, and [b][u][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=210672&did=21503657]Mermaid[/url][/b][/u] the Innkeeper of the Siren's Call. Secretly, however, Mermaid is just playing along for show- Mermaid (male-born, but prefers gender nonspecific) has secretly been in love with Aladdin for years, whereas Mermaid considers Amphitrite more like a sister, but it would wound Amphitrite's pride greatly if she were to find out. Perhaps she dances, or weaves nets, or farms fish fry (babies) in the shallows and releases them back into the ocean? I don't mind, I would love some help with her place in the clan! :) Being an ocean/seashore focused dragon, she likely has a lot to do with fishing and the water, and maybe the inn/gaming house on the beach/waterfront, but I'm totally open to all ideas! Piece type: negotiable? Length: ? Dialogue? (Extended narrative only: ? Other special requests: ? Payment: gems
@Amaranth41
Hello! I found your shop through lopika's Lore-A-Day thread, because my lair is an idealistic world pretty much as well and that approach *hugely* appeals to me- I don't like gore or anything too dark/macabre/excessively depressing or evil, that's rather the *point* of my love of fantasy, to get away from that stuff!! :P I wanted to commission a piece of writing from you, please? :)

Could I please discuss with you though *what* type of biography piece to request from you? I have a few ideas about the character, but I don't know how large or what kind to request- and I'd happily commission you to do any. I have other characters after this I'd like to commission for too :D Could you please let me know what length/type of piece you'd feel inspired to write for this girl, and I'll pay you for whichever? :)

User: Catkinstarchild
Dragon name: Amphitrite (after greek goddess, name means "the third one who encircles [the sea]")
Dragon picture:
26620188_350.png

Tidbits: Amphitrite is one of only a few water/ocean-type dragons in the Oakheart clan (a nature lair, surrounding a giant magical sentient oak tree), who live on/at the beach on the edge of Oakheart territory. Publically, Amphitrite is in a love triangle with Aladdin the gambler/cardshark/gaming house master, and Mermaid the Innkeeper of the Siren's Call.
Secretly, however, Mermaid is just playing along for show- Mermaid (male-born, but prefers gender nonspecific) has secretly been in love with Aladdin for years, whereas Mermaid considers Amphitrite more like a sister, but it would wound Amphitrite's pride greatly if she were to find out.

Perhaps she dances, or weaves nets, or farms fish fry (babies) in the shallows and releases them back into the ocean? I don't mind, I would love some help with her place in the clan! :) Being an ocean/seashore focused dragon, she likely has a lot to do with fishing and the water, and maybe the inn/gaming house on the beach/waterfront, but I'm totally open to all ideas!

Piece type: negotiable?
Length: ?
Dialogue? (Extended narrative only: ?
Other special requests: ?
Payment: gems
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@CatkinStarchild

Amphitrite certainly seems like an interesting dragon! I would absolutely love to negotiate with you about what kind of piece. I guess I'll write what seems natural, and then we can decide together what kind of piece it would be considered. However, I have several other commissions that have been waiting almost a year now I'm sososososososo sorry guys so yours will have to take lowest priority since you were the most recent commissioner.
@CatkinStarchild

Amphitrite certainly seems like an interesting dragon! I would absolutely love to negotiate with you about what kind of piece. I guess I'll write what seems natural, and then we can decide together what kind of piece it would be considered. However, I have several other commissions that have been waiting almost a year now I'm sososososososo sorry guys so yours will have to take lowest priority since you were the most recent commissioner.
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
1 2 3