Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Amaranth 41's Biography Shop
1 2 3
[center] [img]http://oi66.tinypic.com/25kmsev.jpg[/img] [size=2][b]NOTE: This is still under construction, I'm trying to figure out how to do this. Tips are appreciated![/b][/size] [b][u][size=5][font=Ubuntu]Introduction[/font][/size][/u][/b] I am am a student with a passion for writing, especially narrative pieces. I am offering my services in writing backstories and short stories for your dragons. When submitting an order form, [i]please[/i] include something about your dragon. It could be a quick overview of their personality, likes/dislikes, quirks, where their name came from, something like that that will give me an idea of what to write. As for time, I should hopefully get them done within two to three days of receiving your order unless I have homework, in which case I will notify you. [b][u][size=5][font=Ubuntu]Services[/font][/size][/u][/b] I am offering backstories to put into your dragon's bio as well as narrative pieces. The backstories will not include an dialog, it will just be an overview on your dragon. Things I might include are how the dragon got to your clan, things that happened to it when it was younger, what might have caused them to be who they are today. In a narrative, it would be more of a story format told from a certain point of view. It would be a specific event in your dragon's life, not an overview. This is where dialogue would be included. If you'd like a narrative done, I ask that you tell me what is going on in the scene. Is your dragon meeting a friend? Leaving their original clan? Being born? If you don't give me at least a little bit of specificity then it's probably going to end up very odd. [b][u][size=5][font=Ubuntu]Backstory Types[/font][/size][/u][/b] I am offering two types of backstories; a short and an extended. A short backstory will be a quick on to two paragraph overview of your dragon's life up until now, and it won't go into too much detail, just enough to understand your dragon. An extended backstory will be longer than a short backstory, three to four paragraphs. This will go into much more detail than a short backstory, and will include a few lines of dialogue upon request. An example (not by me) of an extended backstory is InkZylorn's [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=173921&tab=dragon&did=19624585]Cannibal.[/url] [b][u][size=5][font=Ubuntu]Narrative Types[/font][/size][/u][/b] I am also offering a short and extended narrative. A short narrative will be a single conversation or event, and will be mostly dialogue. I will usually include only five or six characters at max, and only a few of them will be named. There will be not too much character development or description, either. An extended narrative will be more in the format of a fanfiction or story, and will maybe be a day or a week as opposed to a single conversation. It will have more description of setting and characters, and will be less dialogue-oriented. It will be closer to the length of an extended backstory, sometimes even longer. This may include anywhere from two to ten characters, and I will do my best to name all of them. An extended narrative will also include much more description, and I hope to throw in some character development as well. [b][u][size=5][font=Ubuntu]Rules[/font][/size][/u][/b] I have some rules as to what I will and will not write. I will not, under [i]any[/i] circumstances, write NSFW or "fade to black." This is utterly immoral to me and I will not take any commissions that ask me to write that. I also try to stay away from excessive gore. Gore in a backstory is fine, but please try to avoid asking me to write an extended narrative about a psycho murderer. I will include deaths if you ask or I think it is right, but I will not make them too gory or descriptive. With payment, please don't send until I have approved your order. It will get confusing if you send me money without me knowing you even want something. [b][u][size=5][font=Ubuntu]Pricing[/font][/size][/u][/b] Short backstory - 15k treasure (22 gems) Extended backstory - 23k treasure (34 gems) Added dialogue - case by case Short narrative - 26k treasure (38 gems) Extended narrative - 35-45k treasure (51-66 gems) Gem exchange rate - 1:680 Prices are subject to change. If I think what I write is worth more than what's on here, please be prepared to pay the extra currency. [b][u][size=5][font=Ubuntu]Current Bribes[/font][/size][/u][/b] Please see profile page for full wishlist [skin=15880] [skin=12539] [skin=14265] [skin=5501] [skin=6717] [item=Scarlet Sylvan Filigree] [item=Scarlet Sylvan Twist] [item=Bellus Glamortail] [item=Lightning Sprite][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/skins/icon_accent_1.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=10&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=47&elem=1&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img] Female Tundra with Obsidian/Obsidian or Black/Orange and Basic/Basic/Okapi (preferably Earth) Dragon of any breed with XYX coloring and Basic/Facet/Circuit (any flight) I will also accept high-value art as payment Mixed currency is accepted [b]NOTE ABOUT BRIBES:[/b] You cannot pay me with a single item. Its lowest auction house price will be how much it is worth. The rest of your payment must be made in gems and/or treasure. [b][u][size=5][font=Ubuntu]Examples[/font][/size][/u][/b] [url=https://www.quotev.com/SheOfManyNames]Quotev account (SheOfManyNames)[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=212354&tab=dragon&did=20070348]Nova[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=212354&did=20070349]Ereth[/url] [b][u][size=5][font=Ubuntu]Order Form[/font][/size][/u][/b] [quote=Order Form] User: Dragon name: Dragon picture: Tidbits: Piece type: Length: Dialogue? (Extended narrative only: Other special requests: Payment: [/quote] [b][u][size=5][font=Ubuntu]Current Slots[/font][/size][/u][/b] 1. @StygianForm 2. @StygianForm 3. @marchhare 4. 5. [b][u][size=5][font=Ubuntu]Completed[/font][/size][/u][/b] N/A
25kmsev.jpg
NOTE: This is still under construction, I'm trying to figure out how to do this. Tips are appreciated!

Introduction
I am am a student with a passion for writing, especially narrative pieces. I am offering my services in writing backstories and short stories for your dragons. When submitting an order form, please include something about your dragon. It could be a quick overview of their personality, likes/dislikes, quirks, where their name came from, something like that that will give me an idea of what to write. As for time, I should hopefully get them done within two to three days of receiving your order unless I have homework, in which case I will notify you.

Services
I am offering backstories to put into your dragon's bio as well as narrative pieces. The backstories will not include an dialog, it will just be an overview on your dragon. Things I might include are how the dragon got to your clan, things that happened to it when it was younger, what might have caused them to be who they are today.

In a narrative, it would be more of a story format told from a certain point of view. It would be a specific event in your dragon's life, not an overview. This is where dialogue would be included. If you'd like a narrative done, I ask that you tell me what is going on in the scene. Is your dragon meeting a friend? Leaving their original clan? Being born? If you don't give me at least a little bit of specificity then it's probably going to end up very odd.

Backstory Types
I am offering two types of backstories; a short and an extended. A short backstory will be a quick on to two paragraph overview of your dragon's life up until now, and it won't go into too much detail, just enough to understand your dragon.

An extended backstory will be longer than a short backstory, three to four paragraphs. This will go into much more detail than a short backstory, and will include a few lines of dialogue upon request. An example (not by me) of an extended backstory is InkZylorn's Cannibal.

Narrative Types
I am also offering a short and extended narrative. A short narrative will be a single conversation or event, and will be mostly dialogue. I will usually include only five or six characters at max, and only a few of them will be named. There will be not too much character development or description, either.

An extended narrative will be more in the format of a fanfiction or story, and will maybe be a day or a week as opposed to a single conversation. It will have more description of setting and characters, and will be less dialogue-oriented. It will be closer to the length of an extended backstory, sometimes even longer. This may include anywhere from two to ten characters, and I will do my best to name all of them. An extended narrative will also include much more description, and I hope to throw in some character development as well.

Rules
I have some rules as to what I will and will not write. I will not, under any circumstances, write NSFW or "fade to black." This is utterly immoral to me and I will not take any commissions that ask me to write that. I also try to stay away from excessive gore. Gore in a backstory is fine, but please try to avoid asking me to write an extended narrative about a psycho murderer. I will include deaths if you ask or I think it is right, but I will not make them too gory or descriptive.

With payment, please don't send until I have approved your order. It will get confusing if you send me money without me knowing you even want something.

Pricing
Short backstory - 15k treasure (22 gems)
Extended backstory - 23k treasure (34 gems)
Added dialogue - case by case
Short narrative - 26k treasure (38 gems)
Extended narrative - 35-45k treasure (51-66 gems)
Gem exchange rate - 1:680
Prices are subject to change. If I think what I write is worth more than what's on here, please be prepared to pay the extra currency.

Current Bribes
Please see profile page for full wishlist
Scarlet Sylvan Filigree Scarlet Sylvan Twist Lightning Sprite icon_accent_1.png
dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=10&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=47&elem=1&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png
Female Tundra with Obsidian/Obsidian or Black/Orange and Basic/Basic/Okapi (preferably Earth)
Dragon of any breed with XYX coloring and Basic/Facet/Circuit (any flight)
I will also accept high-value art as payment
Mixed currency is accepted
NOTE ABOUT BRIBES: You cannot pay me with a single item. Its lowest auction house price will be how much it is worth. The rest of your payment must be made in gems and/or treasure.

Examples
Quotev account (SheOfManyNames)
Nova
Ereth

Order Form
Order Form wrote:
User:
Dragon name:
Dragon picture:
Tidbits:
Piece type:
Length:
Dialogue? (Extended narrative only:
Other special requests:
Payment:

Current Slots
1. @StygianForm
2. @StygianForm
3. @marchhare

Completed
N/A
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
Bump!
Bump!
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41

This seems really cool, I'm definitely going to order something. I'm on mobile right now though, so I'll get back to you. Pinging myself so I remember.

@TheVastEmptiness
@Amaranth41

This seems really cool, I'm definitely going to order something. I'm on mobile right now though, so I'll get back to you. Pinging myself so I remember.

@TheVastEmptiness
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.pngtumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Amaranth41 Hello! May I sign up for a slot for an extended backstory? I will fill out a form shortly :) Thank you!
@Amaranth41 Hello! May I sign up for a slot for an extended backstory? I will fill out a form shortly :) Thank you!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm

Are you still wishing to order something? It's been a while since you posted and I wanted to make sure you hadn't lost this or anything
@StygianForm

Are you still wishing to order something? It's been a while since you posted and I wanted to make sure you hadn't lost this or anything
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41 Hello, and sorry for the delay in getting the form filled out! Would it be possible for me to order 2 bios for a mated pair? I filled out forms for both of them, let me know if it's okay. ^_^ User: StygianForm Dragon name: Clementine Dragon picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20493388] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204934/20493388_350.png[/img] [/url] Tidbits: Clementine is a storyteller and legend keeper, she has spent much of her life traveling around spinning tales for coin and meals wandering wherever her whims take her. Eventually she managed to pick up a few dragons on her travels and now has an informal theater troupe of sorts. My clan is an outpost deep in the Tangled Woods, far away from everything but with a vibrant collection of different tribes taking up residence there. They were hungry for entertainment, so convinced Clementine to stay, at least awhile. She's clever and generally in good spirits, but nobody's fool, and she uses her size and strength to her advantage if anyone tries to sabotage her or her troupe. Piece type/Length: Extended backstory Payment: Gems Dragon name: Ospen Dragon picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19739386] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197394/19739386_350.png[/img] [/url] Tidbits: Clementine's mate, though I imagine they only recently became such, a short time after Ospen decided to leave his clan and follow Clementine's theater troupe. He's patient, jovial, and loves meeting new people. Can be too kind/taken advantage of, and he gets along well with others who are bolder and inspire him to stand up for himself. Piece type/Length: Extended backstory Payment: Gems Thank you!
@Amaranth41 Hello, and sorry for the delay in getting the form filled out! Would it be possible for me to order 2 bios for a mated pair? I filled out forms for both of them, let me know if it's okay. ^_^

User: StygianForm
Dragon name: Clementine
Dragon picture:
20493388_350.png

Tidbits: Clementine is a storyteller and legend keeper, she has spent much of her life traveling around spinning tales for coin and meals wandering wherever her whims take her. Eventually she managed to pick up a few dragons on her travels and now has an informal theater troupe of sorts.

My clan is an outpost deep in the Tangled Woods, far away from everything but with a vibrant collection of different tribes taking up residence there. They were hungry for entertainment, so convinced Clementine to stay, at least awhile.

She's clever and generally in good spirits, but nobody's fool, and she uses her size and strength to her advantage if anyone tries to sabotage her or her troupe.
Piece type/Length: Extended backstory
Payment: Gems

Dragon name: Ospen
Dragon picture:
19739386_350.png

Tidbits: Clementine's mate, though I imagine they only recently became such, a short time after Ospen decided to leave his clan and follow Clementine's theater troupe.

He's patient, jovial, and loves meeting new people. Can be too kind/taken advantage of, and he gets along well with others who are bolder and inspire him to stand up for himself.
Piece type/Length: Extended backstory

Thank you!
@StygianForm

Two dragons are fine, I'm glad you've taken interest! It might be more than a couple of days, though. I'm a little (ok more than a little) behind in my schoolwork and I'm planning this weekend as a catch-up time for me. I'll work on your extended backstories whenever I can. Just one quick question, do you have any specific requests? Maybe some dialogue thrown in?
@StygianForm

Two dragons are fine, I'm glad you've taken interest! It might be more than a couple of days, though. I'm a little (ok more than a little) behind in my schoolwork and I'm planning this weekend as a catch-up time for me. I'll work on your extended backstories whenever I can. Just one quick question, do you have any specific requests? Maybe some dialogue thrown in?
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41 That's perfectly fine! Please do catch up on your schoolwork, I'm in no hurry for these. And some dialogue would be fun, I think! :D
@Amaranth41 That's perfectly fine! Please do catch up on your schoolwork, I'm in no hurry for these. And some dialogue would be fun, I think! :D
@StygianForm

Thank you for understanding :) And that's great, I personally love writing dialogue and think it adds a nice touch
@StygianForm

Thank you for understanding :) And that's great, I personally love writing dialogue and think it adds a nice touch
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41 User: marchhare Dragon name: Herinth Dragon picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20610221][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=17&wing=28&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=12&tert=3&elem=7&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png[/img][/url] Tidbits: Herinth's the leader of the Clan of the Frozen Fangs. She's warm and friendly to those in her clan, but very strict. She holds the rules of the clan above all else, and doesn't hesitate when punishment is necessary. Piece Type: Backstory Length: Short Payment: Gems
@Amaranth41

User: marchhare
Dragon name: Herinth
Dragon picture:
dragonpic2.php?body=17&wing=28&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=12&tert=3&elem=7&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png
Tidbits: Herinth's the leader of the Clan of the Frozen Fangs. She's warm and friendly to those in her clan, but very strict. She holds the rules of the clan above all else, and doesn't hesitate when punishment is necessary.
Piece Type: Backstory
Length: Short
2drwvZa.png
1 2 3