Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~•Klutz Graphics•~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334
@OpulentTempest
May I be pinged when you reopen thanks!
@OpulentTempest
May I be pinged when you reopen thanks!
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
@OpulentTempest

May I also be pinged if and when you reopen? I'm looking for an artist to get me set up with All The Hatchery Things and your graphics are amazing.

Good luck with the RL craziness!
@OpulentTempest

May I also be pinged if and when you reopen? I'm looking for an artist to get me set up with All The Hatchery Things and your graphics are amazing.

Good luck with the RL craziness!
tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
@OpulentTempest

May I be pinged when you reopen?

My best wishes to you, and I hope you graduate with flying colors!
@OpulentTempest

May I be pinged when you reopen?

My best wishes to you, and I hope you graduate with flying colors!
HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
@OpulentTempest

Could you ping me when you reopen?
Good luck for your graduation!
@OpulentTempest

Could you ping me when you reopen?
Good luck for your graduation!
It has come to my attention that some people have been ripping off my breeding card designs and selling them as their own

So I'll do the only thing that seems reasonable

I'm releasing every single breeding card template as free to use

Click the link above and get 10 designs, ready to use and free of charge! Each one has a demo image with the same name, so you can just get the ones you like!

I'd prefer if you please left the "by 39314" in the cards as a small form of credit. Other than that, go wild and enjoy your free cards!

Pinglist:
@Geisterwolf @latigirl @CityTurtle @MusicalMaladies @minty @cande2014 @Asobi @Nilheim @NoodleOodles @Candace @Potatoe @GrecianZephyrus @Crysi102 @Moorehen @Cerastes @lilastar @Fletcher @Blod @Forestglade @fawnie @RogueHazel @LaAstaria @Calixia @8by0 @Shadowfire1223 @L1BR4 @earthmama @Jeana @sliceydicey @Moorehen @AquaSoars @Morifinde @dragonlady87 @Jirazeil @FirozTaverbi@Mommyof3 @cande2014 @BloodyBunny @mane @NoodleOodles @CelestialMuse @adrienne1614 @mithrel @Nrogara @Imadia @WithoutBounds @LaAstaria @Icepool @Starry413 @cakes @Lunnietic @Veylaron @Mymozya @Beezadrella @sliceydicey @Dracana @SeaAmoeba @aruktai@paigyp01 @astaprophecy @Kaidan @Jayara @sweetpealovey @Immonia @Sigilmancy @wingedRenegade @Hiezen @Meowlik @Sansu @Enigmatic @Axiluvia @faraway @UmbraLillium @SylviaDragon @Returu @KarkatSizemore @LadyDoor85 @Camrrito @PrincessTaozi @Diamondsuits @Duchess @Toothless @TheSilverPaunda @Pieeee @pokeballssohard @AtticaIonia @seamadeland @Surfbort @Aeonox @Korlleka @Nelia @LerotheRabbit @05seb05 @FauveNox @Talismarr @Divinely @KekeAneli @Ascuba @LancelotOfTheSky @FringePanda @PandaDork @DeadlyFang @zorramala @Vistron @Triblobyte @escarlata4000 @Heronfoot @Discovered @Vixeon @Inawa @AntiFerret @LydiaHatter @Byungie @parthenon @DeadlyFang @Outlandishkg @Imani @KiyukiDragon @BurntLeafyToast @Digdog @Lyka @Hexacoatl @Maddiebird @Ketchum @Sky13r @ExoticBacoe @Juni @Senkiro @Froze @MeineRose @Elextra @RooksandRocks @NegCol @paleontologies @GloamingGhost @Sunshining @KokillueRus @AkiresaYasonska @Loba19 @Shadowheart124 @Angele @synnful @Awilixi @nemodave @owlskitty @Amok @Gwendolyn @Yvaine @KittyCheshire @Doki @ThatOneGirl @Potatofox @GhaarAllyx @latigirl @crabnoises @HoquesPoques @nemodave @GrecianZephyrus @Alphazi @Forestglade @ExcelsisDeo @DigDog @Kalistys @Caelia @Lunnietic @Pleasant @Rizuki @Amut @Nepkitty @Cedric @Candace @Starrlight @himawarii @MasqD @Wolvenrose @Joydom @vhyxe @KoryuEdelgard @lilastar @Demiguise @Starisia @Tyeth @Smokeybunny @LaAstaria @Unenchated @Asobi @atrolock @Beezadrella @sliceydicey @StarryNightt @Youmeanies @CloudWing378 @Mintiani @SnowySunsets @PhoenixFire @Smaragdina @MissFortune17 @Youmeanies
It has come to my attention that some people have been ripping off my breeding card designs and selling them as their own

So I'll do the only thing that seems reasonable

I'm releasing every single breeding card template as free to use

Click the link above and get 10 designs, ready to use and free of charge! Each one has a demo image with the same name, so you can just get the ones you like!

I'd prefer if you please left the "by 39314" in the cards as a small form of credit. Other than that, go wild and enjoy your free cards!

Pinglist:
@Geisterwolf @latigirl @CityTurtle @MusicalMaladies @minty @cande2014 @Asobi @Nilheim @NoodleOodles @Candace @Potatoe @GrecianZephyrus @Crysi102 @Moorehen @Cerastes @lilastar @Fletcher @Blod @Forestglade @fawnie @RogueHazel @LaAstaria @Calixia @8by0 @Shadowfire1223 @L1BR4 @earthmama @Jeana @sliceydicey @Moorehen @AquaSoars @Morifinde @dragonlady87 @Jirazeil @FirozTaverbi@Mommyof3 @cande2014 @BloodyBunny @mane @NoodleOodles @CelestialMuse @adrienne1614 @mithrel @Nrogara @Imadia @WithoutBounds @LaAstaria @Icepool @Starry413 @cakes @Lunnietic @Veylaron @Mymozya @Beezadrella @sliceydicey @Dracana @SeaAmoeba @aruktai@paigyp01 @astaprophecy @Kaidan @Jayara @sweetpealovey @Immonia @Sigilmancy @wingedRenegade @Hiezen @Meowlik @Sansu @Enigmatic @Axiluvia @faraway @UmbraLillium @SylviaDragon @Returu @KarkatSizemore @LadyDoor85 @Camrrito @PrincessTaozi @Diamondsuits @Duchess @Toothless @TheSilverPaunda @Pieeee @pokeballssohard @AtticaIonia @seamadeland @Surfbort @Aeonox @Korlleka @Nelia @LerotheRabbit @05seb05 @FauveNox @Talismarr @Divinely @KekeAneli @Ascuba @LancelotOfTheSky @FringePanda @PandaDork @DeadlyFang @zorramala @Vistron @Triblobyte @escarlata4000 @Heronfoot @Discovered @Vixeon @Inawa @AntiFerret @LydiaHatter @Byungie @parthenon @DeadlyFang @Outlandishkg @Imani @KiyukiDragon @BurntLeafyToast @Digdog @Lyka @Hexacoatl @Maddiebird @Ketchum @Sky13r @ExoticBacoe @Juni @Senkiro @Froze @MeineRose @Elextra @RooksandRocks @NegCol @paleontologies @GloamingGhost @Sunshining @KokillueRus @AkiresaYasonska @Loba19 @Shadowheart124 @Angele @synnful @Awilixi @nemodave @owlskitty @Amok @Gwendolyn @Yvaine @KittyCheshire @Doki @ThatOneGirl @Potatofox @GhaarAllyx @latigirl @crabnoises @HoquesPoques @nemodave @GrecianZephyrus @Alphazi @Forestglade @ExcelsisDeo @DigDog @Kalistys @Caelia @Lunnietic @Pleasant @Rizuki @Amut @Nepkitty @Cedric @Candace @Starrlight @himawarii @MasqD @Wolvenrose @Joydom @vhyxe @KoryuEdelgard @lilastar @Demiguise @Starisia @Tyeth @Smokeybunny @LaAstaria @Unenchated @Asobi @atrolock @Beezadrella @sliceydicey @StarryNightt @Youmeanies @CloudWing378 @Mintiani @SnowySunsets @PhoenixFire @Smaragdina @MissFortune17 @Youmeanies
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@OpulentTempest i'm so sorry to hear that people have been doing that :C that's so awful...
@OpulentTempest i'm so sorry to hear that people have been doing that :C that's so awful...
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi

It sucks, but I have been away for a long time due to real life problems, so I can't really fault someone for filling a niche in the market

I can, however, take full offense that they copied everything down to the layer opacity and font size, and I'm retaliating in the best way possible: I'm making it all free to anyone to use!

I'm going to add a link to the templates shortly on the first page of the shop, but feel free to download and spread the files as much as you want! They are all free to use :D
@Alphazi

It sucks, but I have been away for a long time due to real life problems, so I can't really fault someone for filling a niche in the market

I can, however, take full offense that they copied everything down to the layer opacity and font size, and I'm retaliating in the best way possible: I'm making it all free to anyone to use!

I'm going to add a link to the templates shortly on the first page of the shop, but feel free to download and spread the files as much as you want! They are all free to use :D
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
good on you! sorry that you've been ripped off like that
good on you! sorry that you've been ripped off like that
hu72dVR.png
Ugh that's the worst. I hope that you can feel comfortable/confident reopening (at least the other parts of) your shop. You are an amazing artist and deserve credit for all that you do.

Ugh that's the worst. I hope that you can feel comfortable/confident reopening (at least the other parts of) your shop. You are an amazing artist and deserve credit for all that you do.

gshnxbP.png
@OpulentTempest

That sucks major booty, so I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.

I will definitely inform you that your breeding cards were the best ever, and that people only did so to try and hop on your success. I've always been so happy with the graphics you did as well.
@OpulentTempest

That sucks major booty, so I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.

I will definitely inform you that your breeding cards were the best ever, and that people only did so to try and hop on your success. I've always been so happy with the graphics you did as well.
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery