Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~•Klutz Graphics•~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 317 318 319 320 321 ... 333 334
@OpulentTempest, thank you! And I might have to take you up on that for headers and dividers :P Let me know when you have time and I'll put in an order for graphics ;) Have a lovely day! <3
@OpulentTempest, thank you! And I might have to take you up on that for headers and dividers :P Let me know when you have time and I'll put in an order for graphics ;) Have a lovely day! <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@OpulentTempest

May I change the last pair in my order? ^-^
I found a better pair for that one that I think fits better with my hatchery, and it's only the last pair I'm going to change c:
@OpulentTempest

May I change the last pair in my order? ^-^
I found a better pair for that one that I think fits better with my hatchery, and it's only the last pair I'm going to change c:
unknown-2.png
@Panix

Sure thing! I haven't started on your yet, so as long as you alter the form you already sent it's all good :D
@Panix

Sure thing! I haven't started on your yet, so as long as you alter the form you already sent it's all good :D
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@OpulentTempest
Amazing! Everything should be fine now ^^
@OpulentTempest
Amazing! Everything should be fine now ^^
unknown-2.png
@OpulentTempest

Hey there! I was wondering if you could design a clan emblem for me? I know it's not something you'd usually do, but I'm willing to pay extra for it! I have 400kt and 50 gems to burn on this, and your graphics are absolutely gorgeous!
@OpulentTempest

Hey there! I was wondering if you could design a clan emblem for me? I know it's not something you'd usually do, but I'm willing to pay extra for it! I have 400kt and 50 gems to burn on this, and your graphics are absolutely gorgeous!
MeRaRba.png
ACOZFAh.png
hyhym.png
qjWV0vY.png
262.gif
@Moorehen

Hi, there!
I'm glad that you like my work! But this semester I'm a bit tied up with time and my only time (maybe) around my laptop will be during weekends, so I'm trying to clear my current orders and clear the queue before taking on any new projects and orders

I'm very sorry, and I'd love to add you to the pinglist for when slots open, but right now I simply don't have enough time to be reliable and timely with completing orders :'D
@Moorehen

Hi, there!
I'm glad that you like my work! But this semester I'm a bit tied up with time and my only time (maybe) around my laptop will be during weekends, so I'm trying to clear my current orders and clear the queue before taking on any new projects and orders

I'm very sorry, and I'd love to add you to the pinglist for when slots open, but right now I simply don't have enough time to be reliable and timely with completing orders :'D
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@OpulentTempest

No worries! I would never expect you to put this above college, I totally understand! I would love to be added to your pinglist, and I wish you the best of luck this semester!
@OpulentTempest

No worries! I would never expect you to put this above college, I totally understand! I would love to be added to your pinglist, and I wish you the best of luck this semester!
MeRaRba.png
ACOZFAh.png
hyhym.png
qjWV0vY.png
262.gif
@Moorehen

Thank you so much for being so understanding ;u;
I'll definitely add you, and I'll do my best to clear the queue asap o/
@Moorehen

Thank you so much for being so understanding ;u;
I'll definitely add you, and I'll do my best to clear the queue asap o/
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@OpulentTempest

Username: earthmama
ID: 191382
Graphics Needed: Banner/Headers/Signature/Bump/Divider
Text:
Banner: Pillar On The Hill [an earth based hatchery]
Header 1: Updates
Header 2: Rules
Header 3: For Sale
Header 4: Pairs
Header 5: Sold
Header 6: Pinglist
Header 7: Affiliates

Name/Theme: Pillar On The Hill - Earthy/rocky feel.
Anything Else:

It's pretty self explanatory xD The main element I'd like to be a pillar. whether it's the pillar of the world from FR, or an actual rock pillar. Earthy colors - browns, greens, blues. As I was telling you, I'm an earth flight member (and one at heart...stayed in ice for a while, and didn't have the heart to go anywhere else but earth once my 6 months was up, lol). I'm all for giving the artist the creative liberty, and so far I've loved all the work of yours that I've seen, so I'm gonna let you have at it to do what you'd like :)

Some of the pairs I'll have are earth subspecies (geodes, semi-precious pebbles), flight subspecies (one pair for each flight), naomi descendants, a variety of wildcats, etc.
@OpulentTempest

Username: earthmama
ID: 191382
Graphics Needed: Banner/Headers/Signature/Bump/Divider
Text:
Banner: Pillar On The Hill [an earth based hatchery]
Header 1: Updates
Header 2: Rules
Header 3: For Sale
Header 4: Pairs
Header 5: Sold
Header 6: Pinglist
Header 7: Affiliates

Name/Theme: Pillar On The Hill - Earthy/rocky feel.
Anything Else:

It's pretty self explanatory xD The main element I'd like to be a pillar. whether it's the pillar of the world from FR, or an actual rock pillar. Earthy colors - browns, greens, blues. As I was telling you, I'm an earth flight member (and one at heart...stayed in ice for a while, and didn't have the heart to go anywhere else but earth once my 6 months was up, lol). I'm all for giving the artist the creative liberty, and so far I've loved all the work of yours that I've seen, so I'm gonna let you have at it to do what you'd like :)

Some of the pairs I'll have are earth subspecies (geodes, semi-precious pebbles), flight subspecies (one pair for each flight), naomi descendants, a variety of wildcats, etc.
@earthmama

So tons of rocks and fancy gems; that I definitely can do :D
@earthmama

So tons of rocks and fancy gems; that I definitely can do :D
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
1 2 ... 317 318 319 320 321 ... 333 334