Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Keet's Gijinka Art Shop [On Hold]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center][b]Welcome to Keet’s art-shop [/b] I draw mainly gijinkas, there is no need to have a clear design of your dragons gijinka, if you give me bree hands I can work something out and send you examples, given the personality of the dragon and its apparel, I can work a design out for myself. I currently have three slots open, but when they are taken I do have a pinglist and I will ping people from that when slots open up! Here are some examples of gijinkas I have made of my own dragons; [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/4a7c29256a3b9a38664cab64b581e4f6/tumblr_o1h5fvaxHU1r1c3pko1_1280.png[/img] [i]Dimensions: [/i] The original file is 2445x3624 px, but I will provide a smaller version as well that is 366x543px that fits in your dragon bio for example [i]Prices: [/i] 450g/310kt (I use a 1:690 gem/treasure ratio) [i]Slots:[/i] 1. [s]@Zakaria [paid][/s][done] 2. [s]@Wizarddragon [paid][/s][done] 3. [s]@Alder [paid][/s][done] [i]Here are some guidelines to follow[/i] [LIST] [*] 1 dragon = 1 slot and you can only claim one slot at the time [*]When I ping you for a slot you have 24h to reply otherwise I will be pinging the next person! [*]Flight Risings general rules for the forum applies here, be nice! [*]Payment before art; you pay before I start drawing! [*]For the moment I only draw gijinkas of your dragons, this may change in the future. [*]There won’t be any nudes; I only draw dressed dragons. [*]Please keep it child friendly [/LIST] [b]Noteable edits to this thread: [/b] 2016-04-17 Changed gem-treasure ratio to fit the current ratio better 2016-04-19 Reforming the pinglist to a waitinglist to make it easier for people to get a gijinka and keep track of their current waiting-status. 2016-05-30 Updated news below my finished works, [b]please read them if you are awaiting to be pinged or wonder where I went![/b] [/center]
Welcome to Keet’s art-shop

I draw mainly gijinkas, there is no need to have a clear design of your dragons gijinka, if you give me bree hands I can work something out and send you examples, given the personality of the dragon and its apparel, I can work a design out for myself.
I currently have three slots open, but when they are taken I do have a pinglist and I will ping people from that when slots open up!

Here are some examples of gijinkas I have made of my own dragons;
tumblr_o1h5fvaxHU1r1c3pko1_1280.png

Dimensions:
The original file is 2445x3624 px, but I will provide a smaller version as well that is 366x543px that fits in your dragon bio for example

Prices:
450g/310kt
(I use a 1:690 gem/treasure ratio)

Slots:
1. @Zakaria [paid][done]
2. @Wizarddragon [paid][done]
3. @Alder [paid][done]

Here are some guidelines to follow
  • 1 dragon = 1 slot and you can only claim one slot at the time
  • When I ping you for a slot you have 24h to reply otherwise I will be pinging the next person!
  • Flight Risings general rules for the forum applies here, be nice!
  • Payment before art; you pay before I start drawing!
  • For the moment I only draw gijinkas of your dragons, this may change in the future.
  • There won’t be any nudes; I only draw dressed dragons.
  • Please keep it child friendly

Noteable edits to this thread:
2016-04-17 Changed gem-treasure ratio to fit the current ratio better
2016-04-19 Reforming the pinglist to a waitinglist to make it easier for people to get a gijinka and keep track of their current waiting-status.
2016-05-30 Updated news below my finished works, please read them if you are awaiting to be pinged or wonder where I went!
FR +9 so sorry if I respond slowly sometimes!

Undergoing reform from pinglist to waitinglist!

First run:
@Zakaria, @Lackingsanity (never replied to ping), @Wizarddragon, @Alder

Second run:
@Bonstrosity, @bcrush,@AntiFerret,

Third run:
@Pandademic, @Colorwavez, @Melancholic,

Fourth run:
@Wizarddragon, @Osa, @Bergentruckung,

Fifth run
@FairyArmadillo, @Syncogon, @Zashara,

Sixth run
@Himochi, @Ismael, @Blod

Not actuve pinglist for the moment

Non-Dragon Pinglist (for the future):
@Kaelidra
@Prabha

Undergoing reform from pinglist to waitinglist!

First run:
@Zakaria, @Lackingsanity (never replied to ping), @Wizarddragon, @Alder

Second run:
@Bonstrosity, @bcrush,@AntiFerret,

Third run:
@Pandademic, @Colorwavez, @Melancholic,

Fourth run:
@Wizarddragon, @Osa, @Bergentruckung,

Fifth run
@FairyArmadillo, @Syncogon, @Zashara,

Sixth run
@Himochi, @Ismael, @Blod

Not actuve pinglist for the moment

Non-Dragon Pinglist (for the future):
@Kaelidra
@Prabha
Finished work:
1.[X], 2.[X], 3.[X], 4. [X] 5. [X] 6. [X] 7. [X] 8. [X] 9. [X] 10. [X] 11. [X] 12. [X] 13. [X] 14. [X] 15. [X] 16. [X] 17. [X] 18. [X]
Finished work:
1.[X], 2.[X], 3.[X], 4. [X] 5. [X] 6. [X] 7. [X] 8. [X] 9. [X] 10. [X] 11. [X] 12. [X] 13. [X] 14. [X] 15. [X] 16. [X] 17. [X] 18. [X]
News:

30/5/16:
During June 4th til July 20th I will be taking a small break for the summer, this is mainly because I need to take some regular commissions off of tumblr, to support my living a bit, and also work on a raffleprize regarding the raffle you can find in my signature! If ýou are interested in commissioning me outside of FR (meaning RL money commissions) then feel free to head on to my art tumblr here [X]
News:

30/5/16:
During June 4th til July 20th I will be taking a small break for the summer, this is mainly because I need to take some regular commissions off of tumblr, to support my living a bit, and also work on a raffleprize regarding the raffle you can find in my signature! If ýou are interested in commissioning me outside of FR (meaning RL money commissions) then feel free to head on to my art tumblr here [X]
I LOVE YOUR ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT! I need more money. ;-;
I LOVE YOUR ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT! I need more money. ;-;
tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png
Such lovely work! <3 Vibrant colors and very cute!
Such lovely work! <3 Vibrant colors and very cute!
tumblr_nvwkta4HwU1uawomqo5_r3_250.png
@Kelden, @Colorwaves Thank you both <3 such kind words!
@Kelden, @Colorwaves Thank you both <3 such kind words!
Bump? <3
Bump? <3
Bump!
Bump!
@keetande
@rohgir

I'll be getting money within the next few days; I'd like to get a gijinka done then! It'll be between today and sunday, and I'm going to be buying a few gems.

Just letting you know, and tagging myself so I remember!
@keetande
@rohgir

I'll be getting money within the next few days; I'd like to get a gijinka done then! It'll be between today and sunday, and I'm going to be buying a few gems.

Just letting you know, and tagging myself so I remember!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20