Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rayomz's Art Shop (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Rayomz
Yes, good. HELLO THEN, I'd like to order a chibi style II couple! (( I also did not see anything about couples, or a proper form, or even slots so I'm not sure if you're fully... but do bop me on the head if I'm being silly~!! ))
This is the couple, Marigold & Rahim - the blondie & the darkskinned one, not the redhead :3 They enjoy pizza, other foods, pizza, and being childishly cute with eachother. If you need any more info you can ask.
@Rayomz
Yes, good. HELLO THEN, I'd like to order a chibi style II couple! (( I also did not see anything about couples, or a proper form, or even slots so I'm not sure if you're fully... but do bop me on the head if I'm being silly~!! ))
This is the couple, Marigold & Rahim - the blondie & the darkskinned one, not the redhead :3 They enjoy pizza, other foods, pizza, and being childishly cute with eachother. If you need any more info you can ask.
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
A+ QUICK SHIPPING, GOOD QUALITY // This artist is very worth your money! I got my order today and fell in love~ ! I gotta order from here again~
A+ QUICK SHIPPING, GOOD QUALITY // This artist is very worth your money! I got my order today and fell in love~ ! I gotta order from here again~
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@Rayomz

If you still have this open, I would love just a regular human piece of Danniel~ :3
@Rayomz

If you still have this open, I would love just a regular human piece of Danniel~ :3
@Rygarsprite back open! I had to finish up some things but I'd be glad to if you're still interested~
@Rygarsprite back open! I had to finish up some things but I'd be glad to if you're still interested~
@Rayomz

It's no problem at all and I am indeed still interested~ ^w^
@Rayomz

It's no problem at all and I am indeed still interested~ ^w^
@Rayomz

I would love to be added to your ping list if you happen to have one! I love your art style. :D
Also, friendly bump!
@Rayomz

I would love to be added to your ping list if you happen to have one! I love your art style. :D
Also, friendly bump!
kDn4On5.png
@Tadi absolutely, I'll add you!!
@Tadi absolutely, I'll add you!!
@Rayomz hi hi! i'm not sure if you're open or not, if you're not could i be added to the ping list? :0
@Rayomz hi hi! i'm not sure if you're open or not, if you're not could i be added to the ping list? :0
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@Rayomz

Are you open right now? O: If you are, I'd love a slot!
@Rayomz

Are you open right now? O: If you are, I'd love a slot!
@Rayomz Thanks for the bump! :D Still a little short though so going to have to wait again... But may as well ask my question. can you do two dragons in one or is it just one dragon in each request?
@Rayomz Thanks for the bump! :D Still a little short though so going to have to wait again... But may as well ask my question. can you do two dragons in one or is it just one dragon in each request?
kDn4On5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18