Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rayomz's Art Shop (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Rayomz
Would you be up for drawing this dumb boy?
I'd love it if you could leave the crystals on his arms and shoulders showing!
@Rayomz
Would you be up for drawing this dumb boy?
I'd love it if you could leave the crystals on his arms and shoulders showing!
@Fluffesu i'd love to! In which style?
@Fluffesu i'd love to! In which style?
@Rayomz
Oh! Is there more than one style for humans?
@Rayomz
Oh! Is there more than one style for humans?
@Fluffesu I can draw different styles, yes xD;; I wasn't paying attention and replied without thinking
@Fluffesu I can draw different styles, yes xD;; I wasn't paying attention and replied without thinking
@Rayomz
I'm really fond of this one here, so maybe a style like that?
@Rayomz
I'm really fond of this one here, so maybe a style like that?
@Rayomz

Hi! ;u; your art is lovely! I would love to be put on your ping list (gotta make that dragon dollar first haha)

Unless you'd be interested in art trade? ;u; (example in my shop in my signature!)
@Rayomz

Hi! ;u; your art is lovely! I would love to be put on your ping list (gotta make that dragon dollar first haha)

Unless you'd be interested in art trade? ;u; (example in my shop in my signature!)
I'll start a pinglist! Just for you ;) @Cherri
I'll start a pinglist! Just for you ;) @Cherri
@Rayomz !
Could I get art of this boy? I haven't gotten around to figuring his clothing, but he wears white tops. Will pay in gems!
@Rayomz !
Could I get art of this boy? I haven't gotten around to figuring his clothing, but he wears white tops. Will pay in gems!
GlLgueF.png
@Eimitan absolutely, he looks fun to draw!
@Eimitan absolutely, he looks fun to draw!
Free bump :) I have no where near enough cash to pay for one drawing, but these are really good :D
Free bump :) I have no where near enough cash to pay for one drawing, but these are really good :D
XgFzLz3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18