Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Cute cup dregs(BSJ limited)
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 109 110
@Alphadragon [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/1402/f/2017/028/4/8/alphadragon2n_by_ordif-dax3zld.png[/img] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/5558/f/2017/028/e/c/alphadragon3n_by_ordif-dax3zl3.png[/img] :D
@Alphadragon
alphadragon2n_by_ordif-dax3zld.png
alphadragon3n_by_ordif-dax3zl3.png
:D
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@ordif please add me to the pinglist because i want to spoil myself for my birthday on tuesday <3
@ordif please add me to the pinglist because i want to spoil myself for my birthday on tuesday <3
@ordif
Thank you! :D I showed off their tiny version in my profile if you want to see. XD
@ordif
Thank you! :D I showed off their tiny version in my profile if you want to see. XD
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@ordif

ooh my god, im so in love with these~!

Could i put on your pinglist for when you open?
@ordif

ooh my god, im so in love with these~!

Could i put on your pinglist for when you open?
EDxejRx.png
Reopen pinglist me, pleasums?

These are insanely cute I can't I just can't. I neeeeed~
Reopen pinglist me, pleasums?

These are insanely cute I can't I just can't. I neeeeed~
[center]New breeds for SkyDancer(2.4)[/center] [center][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/604c/f/2017/035/7/9/untitled_by_ordif-daxtp4l.png[/img][/center] [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/d5f4/f/2017/035/6/c/2_by_ordif-daxujcv.png[/img] Ping for new breed Skydancer: @CornixElecti@unusualKitten@Antlrs@raiccoon@Drakion Ping for reopen my shop: @Braixen@TheBelfryDoll@Valishtu@Nishiboys@starii Ping for Pinglist:(Sorry for bother you if I did wrong ping) @Cielka @seepratintti @baeridan(genes/breeds) @icecreamdude26(genes/breeds/apparel) @Ilysia(genes/breeds) @SpookyCups(only breeds) @littleflower(genes/breeds) @farion @Watson @yangchumang97021(genes/breeds) @ulcerate(genes/breeds/apparel) @IveRios(genes/breeds/apparel) @sidedish(genes/breeds) @Hemarys(genes/breeds) @Holysnacks @Vici(breeds) @Dr4g0nM4st3r(genes/breeds) @peefpuff(genes/breeds) @RayFisch(genes/breeds) @KryptoniteFury(genes/breeds) @Atroxi(genes/breeds/apparel) @hayum(genes/breeds/apparel) @luckygrace99(genes/breeds) @Amphiptere (genes/breeds) @Virida(genes/breeds/apparel) @knightstorage(genes/breeds) @thetinyshiloh(genes/breeds) @yura(genes/breeds) @Azmetra(genes/breeds) @astaprophecy(genes/breeds) @Gilan(genes/breeds/apparel) @Marinna(genes/breeds/apparel) @Dinsdale(breeds) @theresilence (genes/breeds) @Corazondecora(genes/breeds/apparel) @dexamese(genes/breeds/apparel) @Saina(genes/breeds/apparel) @Lystier(genes/breeds/apparel) @Needtoscribble(genes/breeds/apparel) @CornixElecti (breeds) @Kalvin(breeds) @Kin(breeds) @Temreki (genes/breeds) @FallingFreely(breeds) @Saina(breeds) @Windshade(breeds) @Scream (breeds/gene) @trippybaby(breeds/gene) @Senpai (breeds/gene) @SydKiaray(breeds/gene) @TheMurderOfCrows(breeds/gene) @Rabies(breeds/gene) @ashestoashes (breeds/gene) @Luunai (breeds/gene) @Elaendorlien (breeds/gene) @PhoebeBird(WC okapi and thylacine) @PorkWithBones (breeds/gene) @Shimiru @Nefily @happyhat @elani @FailCat13 @Wystaria @Breeowo @BlackRayser @Atzien @ButterflyAce @AlexiCyn @Kallistrate @MikaelHart @KnightYumi @wesleydog(breeds) @Irrwahn @Alphadragon
New breeds for SkyDancer(2.4)
untitled_by_ordif-daxtp4l.png
2_by_ordif-daxujcv.png
Ping for new breed Skydancer:
@CornixElecti@unusualKitten@Antlrs@raiccoon@Drakion
Ping for reopen my shop:
@Braixen@TheBelfryDoll@Valishtu@Nishiboys@starii

Ping for Pinglist:(Sorry for bother you if I did wrong ping)

@Cielka
@seepratintti
@baeridan(genes/breeds)
@icecreamdude26(genes/breeds/apparel)
@Ilysia(genes/breeds)
@SpookyCups(only breeds)
@littleflower(genes/breeds)

@farion
@Watson
@yangchumang97021(genes/breeds)

@ulcerate(genes/breeds/apparel)

@IveRios(genes/breeds/apparel)
@sidedish(genes/breeds)
@Hemarys(genes/breeds)
@Holysnacks
@Vici(breeds)

@Dr4g0nM4st3r(genes/breeds)
@peefpuff(genes/breeds)

@RayFisch(genes/breeds)
@KryptoniteFury(genes/breeds)
@Atroxi(genes/breeds/apparel)
@hayum(genes/breeds/apparel)

@luckygrace99(genes/breeds)
@Amphiptere (genes/breeds)
@Virida(genes/breeds/apparel)
@knightstorage(genes/breeds)
@thetinyshiloh(genes/breeds)
@yura(genes/breeds)
@Azmetra(genes/breeds)
@astaprophecy(genes/breeds)
@Gilan(genes/breeds/apparel)
@Marinna(genes/breeds/apparel)
@Dinsdale(breeds)
@theresilence (genes/breeds)
@Corazondecora(genes/breeds/apparel)
@dexamese(genes/breeds/apparel)
@Saina(genes/breeds/apparel)
@Lystier(genes/breeds/apparel)
@Needtoscribble(genes/breeds/apparel)
@CornixElecti (breeds)
@Kalvin(breeds)
@Kin(breeds)
@Temreki (genes/breeds)
@FallingFreely(breeds)
@Saina(breeds)
@Windshade(breeds)
@Scream (breeds/gene)
@trippybaby(breeds/gene)
@Senpai (breeds/gene)
@SydKiaray(breeds/gene)
@TheMurderOfCrows(breeds/gene)
@Rabies(breeds/gene)
@ashestoashes (breeds/gene)
@Luunai (breeds/gene)
@Elaendorlien (breeds/gene)
@PhoebeBird(WC okapi and thylacine)
@PorkWithBones (breeds/gene)
@Shimiru
@Nefily
@happyhat
@elani
@FailCat13
@Wystaria
@Breeowo
@BlackRayser
@Atzien
@ButterflyAce
@AlexiCyn
@Kallistrate
@MikaelHart
@KnightYumi
@wesleydog(breeds)
@Irrwahn
@Alphadragon
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@ordif
I want to order two of skydancer's cup! It's so cute!
@ordif
I want to order two of skydancer's cup! It's so cute!
aXkeoFQ.png
@Ordif
Oh man I need one of these for my Coatl Sybalt so so so bad.

I probably won't have enough to bribe you right now, but out of dying curiosity, what would it take to get you to do Piebald and Paint genes on Coatl? (I may or may not secretly hoping that the fact that they are basically the same design-coloring-wise might influence the bribe need.)
@Ordif
Oh man I need one of these for my Coatl Sybalt so so so bad.

I probably won't have enough to bribe you right now, but out of dying curiosity, what would it take to get you to do Piebald and Paint genes on Coatl? (I may or may not secretly hoping that the fact that they are basically the same design-coloring-wise might influence the bribe need.)
@Ordif aaAAAAAAAAAAA Okay thank you for letting me scream I have a Skydancer, but what would it take to get her genes? She has Petals/Spinner/Runes so that's two bribes yes? My potential bribes are: [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=black lace anklet] [item=sweetheart lace waist frill] [item=ash lace ribbons]
@Ordif

aaAAAAAAAAAAA Okay thank you for letting me scream

I have a Skydancer, but what would it take to get her genes? She has Petals/Spinner/Runes so that's two bribes yes?

My potential bribes are: Unhatched Nocturne Egg Black Lace Anklet Sweetheart Lace Waist Frill Ash Lace Ribbons
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
@ordif YAY! How much would it take to bribe you to do a skydancer with giraffe/butterfly/underbelly :)
@ordif YAY! How much would it take to bribe you to do a skydancer with giraffe/butterfly/underbelly :)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 109 110