Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (re-open) 2014/13 fest & + for art!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@cherri you got it!!
@yleii YO LOOK UP GIRL
@cherri you got it!!
@yleii YO LOOK UP GIRL
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Cherri I'd love to draw your character! I'm the person Juyoung mentioned, I have commissions open here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1478125
@Cherri I'd love to draw your character! I'm the person Juyoung mentioned, I have commissions open here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1478125
fr_signature_by_yleii-d9np0fe.jpg
@yleii

Ahh would you be interested in just t/g or are there any items that interest you as well?
@yleii

Ahh would you be interested in just t/g or are there any items that interest you as well?
@Cherri

Hi!! I would love to do some work in exchange for your From The Observatory skin, if it's still available? My art shop is linked in my signature, and examples and prices are all there for your browsing pleasure c:
@Cherri

Hi!! I would love to do some work in exchange for your From The Observatory skin, if it's still available? My art shop is linked in my signature, and examples and prices are all there for your browsing pleasure c:
art shop | pwyw doodle thread | hatchery | dragons w/ gijinkas | ko-fi
alex//19//canada//they/them//FR time +0
lO4gjhM.png
@actuallynotalex

aahhH I'll pass for now ;o; tyvm for offering!
@actuallynotalex

aahhH I'll pass for now ;o; tyvm for offering!
@Cherri ahhhhh I'm interested in any one of the sprites or chests
@Cherri ahhhhh I'm interested in any one of the sprites or chests
@yleii

ohh I have a Livesurge Chest & a Flameheart Chest! (and I have a Basilisk Crate and a Bonepriest Crate but I'm not rly sure if those are chests? xD) I rly love ur coloured lines & base colour busts! ;v; I was wondering if you are okay with doing them (and how many you'd do) for me for the chests?
@yleii

ohh I have a Livesurge Chest & a Flameheart Chest! (and I have a Basilisk Crate and a Bonepriest Crate but I'm not rly sure if those are chests? xD) I rly love ur coloured lines & base colour busts! ;v; I was wondering if you are okay with doing them (and how many you'd do) for me for the chests?
@Cherri I can do 2 busts for you for both the livesurge and the flameheart chests and if you have any sprites left I'll do an extra one for any of those, just lmk which characters you want done!
@Cherri I can do 2 busts for you for both the livesurge and the flameheart chests and if you have any sprites left I'll do an extra one for any of those, just lmk which characters you want done!
@yleii

ahhh I'd be happy to give you the chests for the 2 busts! I'll PM you the refs! tysm for doing art for me! ;v;
@yleii

ahhh I'd be happy to give you the chests for the 2 busts! I'll PM you the refs! tysm for doing art for me! ;v;
@cherri No problem :D Thanks a bunch for the chests!
@cherri No problem :D Thanks a bunch for the chests!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16