Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (re-open) 2014/13 fest & + for art!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@cherri ahh i actually tend not to post my fine art pieces online! but i do post small doodles and stuff sometimes on my current tumblr frtrash.tumblr.com
and it's completely fine! i will say that i was hoping to do deucalion or ace in a more realistic version (i hate to do this and compare myself to such a great artist) but something like extrics' style probs ^ ^

thanks for the interest tho!!
@cherri ahh i actually tend not to post my fine art pieces online! but i do post small doodles and stuff sometimes on my current tumblr frtrash.tumblr.com
and it's completely fine! i will say that i was hoping to do deucalion or ace in a more realistic version (i hate to do this and compare myself to such a great artist) but something like extrics' style probs ^ ^

thanks for the interest tho!!
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung

I followed you <3

and ahh!! I see their art is rly nice too omg ;v; and omg (sry for asking this omg but what were you interested in perhaps in exchange for a piece? ;v;)
@Juyoung

I followed you <3

and ahh!! I see their art is rly nice too omg ;v; and omg (sry for asking this omg but what were you interested in perhaps in exchange for a piece? ;v;)
@cherri
probably sprite (lol course), speedy, the sunchaser jewelry or the sunguard (i think it's called?) golem gauntlet, from the observatory! somewhat interested in tricktrouper, akirbeak, golden bantam! (depends on which you are more willing to sell ^ ^)
i'd be willing to do a second piece to depending on your offer cause his brother's great ahhh

and yes extrics is so great!!!!!!
@cherri
probably sprite (lol course), speedy, the sunchaser jewelry or the sunguard (i think it's called?) golem gauntlet, from the observatory! somewhat interested in tricktrouper, akirbeak, golden bantam! (depends on which you are more willing to sell ^ ^)
i'd be willing to do a second piece to depending on your offer cause his brother's great ahhh

and yes extrics is so great!!!!!!
@Juyoung

ajHHH thank youu (tbh they are all jerk face demons haha thank u tho omg)

uhuh omg I what would you be willing to do sunguard and golem gauntlet? also could I get a quote for speedy & the tricktrouper?? thank you ahhHH
@Juyoung

ajHHH thank youu (tbh they are all jerk face demons haha thank u tho omg)

uhuh omg I what would you be willing to do sunguard and golem gauntlet? also could I get a quote for speedy & the tricktrouper?? thank you ahhHH
@cherri for the sunguard and golem gauntlet probably a bust (like the underpainting example) that's around 1/3 of the way to the first example in terms of complexity!
and for the tricktrouper and speedy (guessing that these would be together? i think?) i would probably do a full on piece almost as complex as the first example (of course, compexity and style will change)
for all those together, and maybe something else throw in, i can do two full on pieces and maybe toss in a third simple base/sketch ^ ^

please note that a full on piece commission would probably sell for around 80-100USD
lemme know if this isnt satisfactory! i really like your characters and this is the first time i'm trying something like this ^ ^;
@cherri for the sunguard and golem gauntlet probably a bust (like the underpainting example) that's around 1/3 of the way to the first example in terms of complexity!
and for the tricktrouper and speedy (guessing that these would be together? i think?) i would probably do a full on piece almost as complex as the first example (of course, compexity and style will change)
for all those together, and maybe something else throw in, i can do two full on pieces and maybe toss in a third simple base/sketch ^ ^

please note that a full on piece commission would probably sell for around 80-100USD
lemme know if this isnt satisfactory! i really like your characters and this is the first time i'm trying something like this ^ ^;
@Juyoung

yes!! ;v; ofc ofc ur work is rly nice and I wouldn't dream of cheating people w/art???? I'm just really REALLY terrible at pricing art ;o; (and I really RLY hate like lowballing by accident ;o; so I want the artists to set the price!) (it's just a terrible thing to do to someone tbh)

and I'd be really interested in what you quoted me for all! ;v; are you okay with that?
@Juyoung

yes!! ;v; ofc ofc ur work is rly nice and I wouldn't dream of cheating people w/art???? I'm just really REALLY terrible at pricing art ;o; (and I really RLY hate like lowballing by accident ;o; so I want the artists to set the price!) (it's just a terrible thing to do to someone tbh)

and I'd be really interested in what you quoted me for all! ;v; are you okay with that?
@cherri AHHH YEAH!!!!! do you mind throwing a little something in tho? ^ ^; like some t/g or a remove gene scroll o: i have a friend who's looking for em!

which characters are you looking to get done btw? O:

and also, please note that i will take a while if that's alright, cause 1 exams 2 painting is a pain omg
@cherri AHHH YEAH!!!!! do you mind throwing a little something in tho? ^ ^; like some t/g or a remove gene scroll o: i have a friend who's looking for em!

which characters are you looking to get done btw? O:

and also, please note that i will take a while if that's alright, cause 1 exams 2 painting is a pain omg
@Juyoung

yea!! ovo I have uhuh 3 gene (1 primary/1 secondary/1 tertiary) removal scrolls, is that good for you?

uhuh!! (you said you were interested in drawing Deucalion, ace or emmett? so you can draw them! ;v; )

and I'm totally okay with that :O I understand art takes time <3 so take yours! :'D
@Juyoung

yea!! ovo I have uhuh 3 gene (1 primary/1 secondary/1 tertiary) removal scrolls, is that good for you?

uhuh!! (you said you were interested in drawing Deucalion, ace or emmett? so you can draw them! ;v; )

and I'm totally okay with that :O I understand art takes time <3 so take yours! :'D
@cherri alright!!! i'd be interested in the primary and secondary!
and just a couple of questions before i start out -

what kind of poses/expressions do you have in mind? or is it free choice?
deucalion's hair is a little confusing! does he have bangs? also, are his eyes completely black, like the sclera too?
and which direction does emmet's bangs go in?
@cherri alright!!! i'd be interested in the primary and secondary!
and just a couple of questions before i start out -

what kind of poses/expressions do you have in mind? or is it free choice?
deucalion's hair is a little confusing! does he have bangs? also, are his eyes completely black, like the sclera too?
and which direction does emmet's bangs go in?
@Juyoung

alright!! do you need them now? ovo or later ? (I usualy send items after like half-ish the work is done or like all done (or even like wips xD tbh)) but! I can throw you the primary & secondary gene removals now if your friends needs them now ovob

AND HMM It's really up to you! I really don't have any pose/expression prference too much? (other than fitting their personality maybe? ahh)

AND OMG sry!! Deucalion! his hair is like the typical hair that busness men get but kinda messy like? like this or this (Deucalion's actually also supposed to be like older too(40~50ish)??? BUT I'M SO BAD @ DRAWING OLDER MEN RIP ME) And his eyes are normal when like (black/brown eyes) in his human form but like when he's angery or in his demon form they are full black.

Emmet's bangs LOL they don't rly matter xD you can draw them in w/e way is easiest it for you! ;v;

sry omg if this is super long and rambley ;o; //thank u for sticking with me omg
@Juyoung

alright!! do you need them now? ovo or later ? (I usualy send items after like half-ish the work is done or like all done (or even like wips xD tbh)) but! I can throw you the primary & secondary gene removals now if your friends needs them now ovob

AND HMM It's really up to you! I really don't have any pose/expression prference too much? (other than fitting their personality maybe? ahh)

AND OMG sry!! Deucalion! his hair is like the typical hair that busness men get but kinda messy like? like this or this (Deucalion's actually also supposed to be like older too(40~50ish)??? BUT I'M SO BAD @ DRAWING OLDER MEN RIP ME) And his eyes are normal when like (black/brown eyes) in his human form but like when he's angery or in his demon form they are full black.

Emmet's bangs LOL they don't rly matter xD you can draw them in w/e way is easiest it for you! ;v;

sry omg if this is super long and rambley ;o; //thank u for sticking with me omg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16