Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (re-open) 2014/13 fest & + for art!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Cherri Hmm... might as well try All of these are quite sketchy (I haven't done anything but sketchy things for a while) but I can do works like these: [img]http://pre12.deviantart.net/9c1c/th/pre/i/2015/353/d/f/time_demon_by_notsochibi-d9ko7d8.png[/img] This is a super sketchy thing where I was testing some colours quickly... [img]http://pre06.deviantart.net/e842/th/pre/i/2015/331/b/c/dmitri_by_notsochibi-d9ia8lh.png[/img] Also quite sketchy thing that I did for someone in here FR. My tablet died in the middle of doing this (I nowdays have a new one) so I did part of it with just a mouse xd (Those are like only recent human like things I have drawn recently) And some other things I have drawn/painted: [img]http://img15.deviantart.net/76d3/i/2015/356/2/3/newt_by_notsochibi-d9l2vc8.png[/img] [img]http://pre14.deviantart.net/461b/th/pre/i/2015/171/3/a/drowning_by_notsochibi-d8y1vdo.png[/img] [img]http://img06.deviantart.net/81e6/i/2015/363/8/6/necro_small_by_notsochibi-d9lwkzi.png[/img] I would pretty much draw anything for a sprite :'D And those skins and apparels are also nice. (Sorry that I don't have any smaller images of my art pieces)
@Cherri

Hmm... might as well try
All of these are quite sketchy (I haven't done anything but sketchy things for a while) but I can do works like these:

time_demon_by_notsochibi-d9ko7d8.png

This is a super sketchy thing where I was testing some colours quickly...

dmitri_by_notsochibi-d9ia8lh.png

Also quite sketchy thing that I did for someone in here FR. My tablet died in the middle of doing this (I nowdays have a new one) so I did part of it with just a mouse xd

(Those are like only recent human like things I have drawn recently)

And some other things I have drawn/painted:

newt_by_notsochibi-d9l2vc8.png

drowning_by_notsochibi-d8y1vdo.png

necro_small_by_notsochibi-d9lwkzi.png

I would pretty much draw anything for a sprite :'D
And those skins and apparels are also nice. (Sorry that I don't have any smaller images of my art pieces)
Sometimes here
@notsochibi ahh ;o; if you don't have smaller images then linked are fine!

And I'll have the pass for now tyvm for offering!
@notsochibi ahh ;o; if you don't have smaller images then linked are fine!

And I'll have the pass for now tyvm for offering!
@Cherri
Hey there! I'd love to take a shot at drawing your OCs. I have a link to my art shop in my signature, and, if you're interested in seeing some unlisted examples, click on my other shop for dragons w/ their premade gijinkas~
@Cherri
Hey there! I'd love to take a shot at drawing your OCs. I have a link to my art shop in my signature, and, if you're interested in seeing some unlisted examples, click on my other shop for dragons w/ their premade gijinkas~
spacespacespace
•ART SHOP•

•WRITING SHOP•

EywlpQl.png
•HATCHERY•
@Cherri

I have a thread HERE seeking some of the apparel. Namely your Trick Trouper Crown and Sunchaser Jewelry.

Please let me know if my art interests you!
@Cherri

I have a thread HERE seeking some of the apparel. Namely your Trick Trouper Crown and Sunchaser Jewelry.

Please let me know if my art interests you!
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
@Leafdapple1

ahhHH I have to say I love your lapis drawing ;o; but I'll have to pass for now omg I'm so srry

@Bubonic

ahhh tyvm for offering ;v; I'll have to pass for now!
@Leafdapple1

ahhHH I have to say I love your lapis drawing ;o; but I'll have to pass for now omg I'm so srry

@Bubonic

ahhh tyvm for offering ;v; I'll have to pass for now!
@Cherri
it's totally okay & thanks for replying! hmu if you're ever interested later on :)
@Cherri
it's totally okay & thanks for replying! hmu if you're ever interested later on :)
spacespacespace
•ART SHOP•

•WRITING SHOP•

EywlpQl.png
•HATCHERY•
@cherri
i can do a traditional painting! please note that these do take a while, style varies, etc

link cause it's a bit of a big image!
@cherri
i can do a traditional painting! please note that these do take a while, style varies, etc

link cause it's a bit of a big image!
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung

wahh!! your art is so pretty ;v; do you perhaps have more examples of your style and such? ;v;
@Juyoung

wahh!! your art is so pretty ;v; do you perhaps have more examples of your style and such? ;v;
@cherri ahh thank u!!
i have some underpainting thing like this to give an example of how i do people maybe?
and for painting style, this and this! (the first one is really complex but an idea of how i color)

PLEASE NOTE that these will be expensive and take a while and are likely not be as complex (unless the price was upped ^ ^;)
the results will probably be a little less realistic as well

which character would you be wanting to get done in my style btw? O:
@cherri ahh thank u!!
i have some underpainting thing like this to give an example of how i do people maybe?
and for painting style, this and this! (the first one is really complex but an idea of how i color)

PLEASE NOTE that these will be expensive and take a while and are likely not be as complex (unless the price was upped ^ ^;)
the results will probably be a little less realistic as well

which character would you be wanting to get done in my style btw? O:
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung

AHHhH ur art is so pretty ;v; (do you mind if I can have your tumblr to follow you? I understand if you don't want to ;v; )

and ahh ;o; I'm sry omg I'm not sure what characters I'd have in your nice realistic style?? (I'm just sotra admiring ur art ;v; I hope you don't mind)
@Juyoung

AHHhH ur art is so pretty ;v; (do you mind if I can have your tumblr to follow you? I understand if you don't want to ;v; )

and ahh ;o; I'm sry omg I'm not sure what characters I'd have in your nice realistic style?? (I'm just sotra admiring ur art ;v; I hope you don't mind)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16