Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | **graphics Shop**[close]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38
@TheEmptyCity
I would like the second frame! I would like 11 cards in all. The purple dragon hatchling will grow up tomorrow.
I would also like you to do the Darksong couple once their older if you could save the Style 4 card your doing for me for the Darksong couple. If that makes sense?
@TheEmptyCity
I would like the second frame! I would like 11 cards in all. The purple dragon hatchling will grow up tomorrow.
I would also like you to do the Darksong couple once their older if you could save the Style 4 card your doing for me for the Darksong couple. If that makes sense?
siCDo6r.png
@ThatOneGirl
un.So do you mean do cards when Darksong couple grow up? ;;
@ThatOneGirl
un.So do you mean do cards when Darksong couple grow up? ;;
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
@TheEmptyCity

Yes! :D
@TheEmptyCity

Yes! :D
siCDo6r.png
@TheEmptyCity

can i please be pinged for later? XD I think I might have a pretty big oder coming in, if not just a sig and a banner <3
@TheEmptyCity

can i please be pinged for later? XD I think I might have a pretty big oder coming in, if not just a sig and a banner <3
@ThatOneGirl Done one example for you.Do you think this background and layout and front is okay? I'll do another 10 after your approving. ;?; Maybe this background is too disorderly..? [img]http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/mw690/005O0aHRgw1f063rnemrkj30dw07i76o.jpg[/img]
@ThatOneGirl
Done one example for you.Do you think this background and layout and front is okay?
I'll do another 10 after your approving.
;?; Maybe this background is too disorderly..?
005O0aHRgw1f063rnemrkj30dw07i76o.jpg
@TheEmptyCity

Yeah!!! It looks awesome! I saw on Style 4 it also had a hatchling preview. Will that be included in tiny frames for the hatchlings?
@TheEmptyCity

Yeah!!! It looks awesome! I saw on Style 4 it also had a hatchling preview. Will that be included in tiny frames for the hatchlings?
siCDo6r.png
@ThatOneGirl
!Sorry,I thought you do not want them because of the example you give ;;I'll add them after.
Then.you mean...let me chose their hatchlings prview?And put them in the same-look frame?
@ThatOneGirl
!Sorry,I thought you do not want them because of the example you give ;;I'll add them after.
Then.you mean...let me chose their hatchlings prview?And put them in the same-look frame?
@TheEmptyCity

Yes, please choose the hatchling preview with the same looking frame. Thankyou for doing this.
@TheEmptyCity

Yes, please choose the hatchling preview with the same looking frame. Thankyou for doing this.
siCDo6r.png
@ThatOneGirl
Okay! And do you think maybe this one is too big or sth?Do you have suggestion for the size? If this one add prview,it will be about 500*400 and I thought its height will be too high.
@ThatOneGirl
Okay! And do you think maybe this one is too big or sth?Do you have suggestion for the size? If this one add prview,it will be about 500*400 and I thought its height will be too high.
@TheEmptyCity

I understand if the hatchling preview makes it too high, but I still want it to be included. Would you be able to show me what it would look like in an example with the hatchling preview.
@TheEmptyCity

I understand if the hatchling preview makes it too high, but I still want it to be included. Would you be able to show me what it would look like in an example with the hatchling preview.
siCDo6r.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38