Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Closed-USD/T/G) Stormheart's Art Shop!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 77 78
@Garovar
Okay, thats 250,000 treasure!
@Garovar
Okay, thats 250,000 treasure!
7AGqN22.pngShe/her | Arcane
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
@Garovar
Hey, is there any way you can send a clearer image of the ref? Its blurry, so its difficult to look at. ^^;
@Garovar
Hey, is there any way you can send a clearer image of the ref? Its blurry, so its difficult to look at. ^^;
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
@Garovar Hope it looks alright! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6a85dd824bfe2884e1ea9122386a7c70/tumblr_pxefz930VM1vk7zzko1_250.png[/img]
@Garovar
Hope it looks alright!
tumblr_pxefz930VM1vk7zzko1_250.png
Art Shop
[quote name="Stormheart" date="2019-09-06 00:40:59" ] @Garovar Hope it looks alright! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6a85dd824bfe2884e1ea9122386a7c70/tumblr_pxefz930VM1vk7zzko1_250.png[/img] [/quote] Ooooh she looks super cute!! Thank you so much!
Stormheart wrote on 2019-09-06 00:40:59:
@Garovar
Hope it looks alright!
tumblr_pxefz930VM1vk7zzko1_250.png

Ooooh she looks super cute!! Thank you so much!
Gar - she/her - +3 Fr time

o958YGi.png
@stormheart

I was wondering if you could do a pixel headshot of my fursona? I can pay in gems or treasure- your preference. Expression is up to you.
@stormheart

I was wondering if you could do a pixel headshot of my fursona? I can pay in gems or treasure- your preference. Expression is up to you.
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@PinesAwait
I can do that, yeah! I’m fine with either treasure or gems. Thats 250,000 t or 250 gems!
@PinesAwait
I can do that, yeah! I’m fine with either treasure or gems. Thats 250,000 t or 250 gems!
Art Shop
I have a few questions if you don't mind.

I'm wanting a full body uncolored piece, do you do that at all? Would it fall under the Sketch option? If it is it's own thing go much?

I have an idea of what I want, but I was wanting to know if uncolored line art was an option before finalizing/drafting up my request.
I have a few questions if you don't mind.

I'm wanting a full body uncolored piece, do you do that at all? Would it fall under the Sketch option? If it is it's own thing go much?

I have an idea of what I want, but I was wanting to know if uncolored line art was an option before finalizing/drafting up my request.
pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
@LDDarcWolf
I haven’t considered the pricing for an uncoloured fullbody; I can draw you one for the price of a sketch fullbody.
@LDDarcWolf
I haven’t considered the pricing for an uncoloured fullbody; I can draw you one for the price of a sketch fullbody.
Art Shop
@Stormheart

Awesomeness!

I'll fill out the order form as soon as I can and get you the details for the piece. :)
@Stormheart

Awesomeness!

I'll fill out the order form as soon as I can and get you the details for the piece. :)
pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
@stormheart

I'll send payment asap- I'm at work rn but I should be able to toss you payment once I get home.
@stormheart

I'll send payment asap- I'm at work rn but I should be able to toss you payment once I get home.
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 77 78