Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *Starborn|Human|Gijinka|USD|G|T*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
WEEEEEEE
I'm open again
come grab a slot o/
WEEEEEEE
I'm open again
come grab a slot o/
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
@starbornkid
I made an emergency USD shop artist support network, basically it offers incentives to encourage people to support artists in need. Do you want to be added to the promo list? We link to your shop, and bump this thread when possible. If there's any other way I can help, I'd be happy to, as well.
@starbornkid
I made an emergency USD shop artist support network, basically it offers incentives to encourage people to support artists in need. Do you want to be added to the promo list? We link to your shop, and bump this thread when possible. If there's any other way I can help, I'd be happy to, as well.

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@Sirene
I appreciate the offer but I think I will pass for now ;u;
I'm not usually hurtin' for USD this is just something that came up and I'd rather take care of asap and I'm not active enough to be a part of a network. I very much appreciate you reaching out!! I wish you and fellow artists the best in these tough times !!!
@Sirene
I appreciate the offer but I think I will pass for now ;u;
I'm not usually hurtin' for USD this is just something that came up and I'd rather take care of asap and I'm not active enough to be a part of a network. I very much appreciate you reaching out!! I wish you and fellow artists the best in these tough times !!!
Fixed this up all nice like~ two slots open
Fixed this up all nice like~ two slots open
Hello! I'd love a small pixel of Theo if you'd be so kind. That would be 665, 000 t?
Hello! I'd love a small pixel of Theo if you'd be so kind. That would be 665, 000 t?
Chase } 25 | GQ | +3 FR Time

Questing for Art! | Commissions
371412_orig.gif
@Stubbornkid
How much for a waist up in this style? https://m.imgur.com/eu1kzCd
@Stubbornkid
How much for a waist up in this style? https://m.imgur.com/eu1kzCd
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@Weapon
@Imorb
I do apologized but I was not pinged/mispinged and thus never received these messages! I never subscribed to my own thread as it is more difficult for me to keep track of it.
However, I have opened up again and have some slots open.

Imorb- That would indeed be the correct price for my small pixels if you are interested!

Weapon- A waist up in the sketch style would be around the 10$ mark since that had more rendering/painting and texture.
@Weapon
@Imorb
I do apologized but I was not pinged/mispinged and thus never received these messages! I never subscribed to my own thread as it is more difficult for me to keep track of it.
However, I have opened up again and have some slots open.

Imorb- That would indeed be the correct price for my small pixels if you are interested!

Weapon- A waist up in the sketch style would be around the 10$ mark since that had more rendering/painting and texture.
@starbornkid

woops! sorry, I'll be sure to ping next time. But yes, I'm still interested in a pixel. I'll send a CR post haste.
@starbornkid

woops! sorry, I'll be sure to ping next time. But yes, I'm still interested in a pixel. I'll send a CR post haste.
Chase } 25 | GQ | +3 FR Time

Questing for Art! | Commissions
371412_orig.gif
@Imorb
Thank you very much! I'll get started right away.
Since these don't normally require many stages of WIPs, I'll accept it and send you progress soon~
@Imorb
Thank you very much! I'll get started right away.
Since these don't normally require many stages of WIPs, I'll accept it and send you progress soon~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7