Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *Starborn|Human|Gijinka|USD|G|T*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Kannao
I'll send you a message when I have a WIP ready, I accept payment when I've presented an approved WIP :)
@Kannao
I'll send you a message when I have a WIP ready, I accept payment when I've presented an approved WIP :)
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
BUMP I opened up shop again please help me out thank you!
BUMP I opened up shop again please help me out thank you!
BUMP!~
BUMP!~
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
One slot filled and I have two offsite commissions. I have two more slots left and I can be bribed for another one if they fill up : )
One slot filled and I have two offsite commissions. I have two more slots left and I can be bribed for another one if they fill up : )
Bump! Two slots open : )
Bump! Two slots open : )
@starbornkid May I commission a gijinka design from you for USD?
@starbornkid May I commission a gijinka design from you for USD?
vV5jbm.png
@Blushweaver

You absolutely can! I love designing gijinkas so, so much! Who are you looking to have me design? And what style would you like? : )
@Blushweaver

You absolutely can! I love designing gijinkas so, so much! Who are you looking to have me design? And what style would you like? : )
@starbornkid I'd like a bust of my coatl, Pearl, please. She's an astrologer who is very skilled at reading the stars. Since you're designing her it will cost a little extra?
@starbornkid I'd like a bust of my coatl, Pearl, please. She's an astrologer who is very skilled at reading the stars. Since you're designing her it will cost a little extra?
vV5jbm.png
@Blushweaver
Entirely depended on if you'd like a sketch bust/full painted bust

And how complex you'd like the design to be! If you'd like the gems to be gems, that will cost a bit extra since gembond is a little difficult to render. Otherwise I would make them freckles or jewels in an outfit. Would you like her with more dragon parts such as wings and feathers and a tail? Or more humanoid with just some feathers here and there?

If you have any idea prior to me taking the reigns, please let me know so I can best design your coatl. Her backstory as an astrologer sounds absolutely adorable! I love star based characters : )
@Blushweaver
Entirely depended on if you'd like a sketch bust/full painted bust

And how complex you'd like the design to be! If you'd like the gems to be gems, that will cost a bit extra since gembond is a little difficult to render. Otherwise I would make them freckles or jewels in an outfit. Would you like her with more dragon parts such as wings and feathers and a tail? Or more humanoid with just some feathers here and there?

If you have any idea prior to me taking the reigns, please let me know so I can best design your coatl. Her backstory as an astrologer sounds absolutely adorable! I love star based characters : )
Bump~
Bump~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7