Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] G/T/USD Crow's Gijinka/OC/Furry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
art_shop_link_by_rollthecat-dadlm0p.gifclicky_by_rollthecat-daduvyz.gif
@Crowfort
I have a okapi scroll from an abandoned geneing project and a little under 30,000g, I figure it's not enough for full body, but maybe an OC and her pet tiger? (If my offer to you is a complete insult, I promise I can earn more money in about a day!!)
@Crowfort
I have a okapi scroll from an abandoned geneing project and a little under 30,000g, I figure it's not enough for full body, but maybe an OC and her pet tiger? (If my offer to you is a complete insult, I promise I can earn more money in about a day!!)
"We're wind flight, corgies are kinda our thing."
@NovaFace

I would have made do with the okapi and 30,000t (you meant treasure, right? Because you wrote g) but with the additional pet tiger, the least I could ask is the minimum 350kt for fullbody.

You don't have to rush with full payment either :) No worries.
@NovaFace

I would have made do with the okapi and 30,000t (you meant treasure, right? Because you wrote g) but with the additional pet tiger, the least I could ask is the minimum 350kt for fullbody.

You don't have to rush with full payment either :) No worries.
@Crowfort Yeah, lol sorry, i play so many online games idk which currency is here anymore. 100,000 is 100k on one site, 100g on another, 100t here, its normally not at confusing for me unless unless of course I have all three games up at once.

This is the reference
She had green eyes and her horns are an off white, her skin is a bit lighter than the drawing, my flash just isn't working.

I could send you what I have so far and pay you whatever else I owe you once it's finished? (I have 80,000 treasure now, some of my dragons were bought in the AH :D)
@Crowfort Yeah, lol sorry, i play so many online games idk which currency is here anymore. 100,000 is 100k on one site, 100g on another, 100t here, its normally not at confusing for me unless unless of course I have all three games up at once.

This is the reference
She had green eyes and her horns are an off white, her skin is a bit lighter than the drawing, my flash just isn't working.

I could send you what I have so far and pay you whatever else I owe you once it's finished? (I have 80,000 treasure now, some of my dragons were bought in the AH :D)
@NovaFace

Oh, yes, I know what you mean xD

Sure, just send the rest once I get done with the piece.
@NovaFace

Oh, yes, I know what you mean xD

Sure, just send the rest once I get done with the piece.
@NovaFace

Oh, didn't you mention something about a pet tiger? I don't see any in the ref. Or did you want your OC only?
@NovaFace

Oh, didn't you mention something about a pet tiger? I don't see any in the ref. Or did you want your OC only?
@crowfort
Hah, about that, my drawing prowess stops at women facing to the side or 3/4th views, if I tried drawing a tiger I think I'd be enough for me to never pick up a pencil and sketchbook again. . . (I also don't need an amazing artist knowing how bad I am at drawing animals)
This is a photo of a tiger I got after googling 'tiger' its the best I got in terms of a reference, sorry D:

Here is another tigerless reference because I realise the details of her hair are hard to notice with her side profile drawing

@crowfort
Hah, about that, my drawing prowess stops at women facing to the side or 3/4th views, if I tried drawing a tiger I think I'd be enough for me to never pick up a pencil and sketchbook again. . . (I also don't need an amazing artist knowing how bad I am at drawing animals)
This is a photo of a tiger I got after googling 'tiger' its the best I got in terms of a reference, sorry D:

Here is another tigerless reference because I realise the details of her hair are hard to notice with her side profile drawing

@NovaFace

Haha xD Tigers are not very easy to draw. All those patterned stripes...

Got the refs :)
@NovaFace

Haha xD Tigers are not very easy to draw. All those patterned stripes...

Got the refs :)
@Crowfort I'll send the gene scroll and the monies I have now
@Crowfort I'll send the gene scroll and the monies I have now
@NovaFace

Advanced payment received! I'll queue you up! Thank you!
@NovaFace

Advanced payment received! I'll queue you up! Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61