Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Juyoung Draws (Gijinka Shop) - OPEN
1 2 3 4
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ChcB4wJ.png[/img][/center]
ChcB4wJ.png
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung

your art it awesome!

Bump!
@Juyoung

your art it awesome!

Bump!
tumblr_o6rk7xQIoB1uitlmxo1_500.png
@pastelwerewolf thanks so much!!!!
@pastelwerewolf thanks so much!!!!
@Juyoung Heyo!! We did an art trade a forever ago, and I was wondering if you wanted to do one again? I've improved a crap ton since then and I still really love your art!! Here is a link to my art blog if you're wondering what my art is like (God I hope you haven't forgotten about me >~<)
@Juyoung Heyo!! We did an art trade a forever ago, and I was wondering if you wanted to do one again? I've improved a crap ton since then and I still really love your art!! Here is a link to my art blog if you're wondering what my art is like (God I hope you haven't forgotten about me >~<)
I like your style of coloring I will be back when I get to a computer and can orde
I like your style of coloring I will be back when I get to a computer and can orde
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Juyoung could you do a headshot of my dragon Paisley?
@Juyoung could you do a headshot of my dragon Paisley?
QtezsCP.png
ohmgod i cant believe that this is still going lololol sORRY ABOUT THE LATE REPLIES THO I'VE BEEN INACTIVE FOREVER also i offer digital art if any of y'all are interested @angelicpretty HEY FAM NAH I REMEMBER YOU AND UR UN yah for sure what do u have in mind!!!! @jooon ooh again, guys i offer digital art if you're interested, in just kinda sketchy kind of stuff (example below) but yeah , i can do a headshot traditionally if youre interested :) (will have more details and stuff too just cause i got the tablet literally like, a few days ago) ex: [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/9c7c92e2c93700ef0e71849b9d489476/tumblr_onsk61L9wn1sfx7qmo1_1280.png[/img]
ohmgod
i cant believe that this is still going lololol

sORRY ABOUT THE LATE REPLIES THO I'VE BEEN INACTIVE FOREVER

also i offer digital art if any of y'all are interested

@angelicpretty HEY FAM NAH I REMEMBER YOU AND UR UN yah for sure what do u have in mind!!!!

@jooon ooh again, guys i offer digital art if you're interested, in just kinda sketchy kind of stuff (example below) but yeah , i can do a headshot traditionally if youre interested :) (will have more details and stuff too just cause i got the tablet literally like, a few days ago)

ex:
tumblr_onsk61L9wn1sfx7qmo1_1280.png

@Juyoung ooh i really actually like the sketchy digital. could you do that? also, should I send you the payment right now?
@Juyoung ooh i really actually like the sketchy digital. could you do that? also, should I send you the payment right now?
QtezsCP.png
@jooon oh nah, im a bit slow at stuff so send it after! any idea what kind of character or concept you have for him?
@jooon oh nah, im a bit slow at stuff so send it after! any idea what kind of character or concept you have for him?
@Juyoung okay! hmmm, i think the term "nature hipster" would fit him well, so interpret that how you want.
@Juyoung okay! hmmm, i think the term "nature hipster" would fit him well, so interpret that how you want.
QtezsCP.png
1 2 3 4