Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ---[Neverland]---Open for USD.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Spassow

i'd love to be on the pinglist!
@Spassow

i'd love to be on the pinglist!
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
@Spassow

Hello! Please add me to your pinglist please! Thank you <3!
@Spassow

Hello! Please add me to your pinglist please! Thank you <3!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
omg i'm so excited for this shop to be open i've been waiting for this
omg i'm so excited for this shop to be open i've been waiting for this
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@spassow i'd love to be added to the pinglist when this opens!
@spassow i'd love to be added to the pinglist when this opens!
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Murasaki @Enoch @Valishtu @technicaldragon @anhbon921 @Kuroida @deulirium @WeyrLeader @CornixElecti @elusive1ar @crazygirl2 @Potatoe @emaster012 @bergentruckung @Unyko @kiwis @Ririterasu @Shiftie @Irarina @FlareSolaire @AardRinn @Malafunfun @Munakata @Masumi @Trachynhawb @Kasahara @Imani @Starmax @Jeana @RaynixAura @TwistieSoprano @Sidya
@dreamn @hinatot @Marilith

For Birds:@HiddenGalaxy @kragar @LauchlanLuck @RogueHazel @SongofSilence @Moosesushi @Starmax I am sorry wrong pinglist used!!!

USD slot opened. Please check first page.
@Murasaki @Enoch @Valishtu @technicaldragon @anhbon921 @Kuroida @deulirium @WeyrLeader @CornixElecti @elusive1ar @crazygirl2 @Potatoe @emaster012 @bergentruckung @Unyko @kiwis @Ririterasu @Shiftie @Irarina @FlareSolaire @AardRinn @Malafunfun @Munakata @Masumi @Trachynhawb @Kasahara @Imani @Starmax @Jeana @RaynixAura @TwistieSoprano @Sidya
@dreamn @hinatot @Marilith

For Birds:@HiddenGalaxy @kragar @LauchlanLuck @RogueHazel @SongofSilence @Moosesushi @Starmax I am sorry wrong pinglist used!!!

USD slot opened. Please check first page.
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow Can I be on the pinglist for FR currency slots please?
@Spassow Can I be on the pinglist for FR currency slots please?
ATLJ0at.png
@Korwa Sure. noted~
@Korwa Sure. noted~
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow Hello! Would you be willing to draw a half-body of this girl in human form? She has no reference image, and you'd have complete creative freedom with her design :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51189210] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511893/51189210_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Spassow

Hello! Would you be willing to draw a half-body of this girl in human form? She has no reference image, and you'd have complete creative freedom with her design :)

51189210_350.png
AoZdhkp.png
@Spassow

Hello, two quick questions...

1. Are you offering the birds? if so, how much?
2. Do you make birds out of original characters?
@Spassow

Hello, two quick questions...

1. Are you offering the birds? if so, how much?
2. Do you make birds out of original characters?
XOxv5KE.png
@celes yeah no problem.half body? colored or only lineart?

@cytys birds will use the price of 'dragon busts'. $8 for line art. $17 for colored. OC is acceptable.
@celes yeah no problem.half body? colored or only lineart?

@cytys birds will use the price of 'dragon busts'. $8 for line art. $17 for colored. OC is acceptable.
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20