Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | danger art shop|| USD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
hi there! i'm danger! welcome to my art shop!
my tumblr

Rules
-payment must be sent before i start drawing if it's a sketch! if it's anything more complex than a sketch, payment may be sent after the sketch is sent. if i am unable to finish the commission for whatever reason, i will provide a refund.

-changes are allowed during the sketching process, however asking for a large change after i have inked and colored is not allowed as it would be a lot of work to redo it. small color changes/tweaks are fine!

-i have the right to refuse your commission if it makes me uncomfortable.

-if you are worried about your commission taking longer than usual, please feel free to send me a message to check up on it.

I REQUIRE VISUAL REFERENCES PLS
if you do not have an image of your OC, please provide hairstyle examples etc to make the process easier.

Will draw:
-humans
-original characters with references
-dragons
-fanart
-anthros/furries
-easy mechanical things like metal arms,legs, etc.

Will NOT draw:
-nsfw images
-mechs/robots/any super complex machinery
-intense gore/violent images
-anything that goes against FR TOS lol

Order Form
Character:
Reference:
What type of picture (chibi/bust/etc):
Is there a specific expression or action? if so, list here:
Once I have received your order form, I will be able to send you my Paypal information!

USD Slots

Gem Slots
CLOSED
hi there! i'm danger! welcome to my art shop!
my tumblr

Rules
-payment must be sent before i start drawing if it's a sketch! if it's anything more complex than a sketch, payment may be sent after the sketch is sent. if i am unable to finish the commission for whatever reason, i will provide a refund.

-changes are allowed during the sketching process, however asking for a large change after i have inked and colored is not allowed as it would be a lot of work to redo it. small color changes/tweaks are fine!

-i have the right to refuse your commission if it makes me uncomfortable.

-if you are worried about your commission taking longer than usual, please feel free to send me a message to check up on it.

I REQUIRE VISUAL REFERENCES PLS
if you do not have an image of your OC, please provide hairstyle examples etc to make the process easier.

Will draw:
-humans
-original characters with references
-dragons
-fanart
-anthros/furries
-easy mechanical things like metal arms,legs, etc.

Will NOT draw:
-nsfw images
-mechs/robots/any super complex machinery
-intense gore/violent images
-anything that goes against FR TOS lol

Order Form
Character:
Reference:
What type of picture (chibi/bust/etc):
Is there a specific expression or action? if so, list here:
Once I have received your order form, I will be able to send you my Paypal information!

USD Slots

Gem Slots
CLOSED
art shop
item trading shop
art buying thread
wish list in profile!
[center] [b][u]Prices[/u][/b] sketches/doodles are $5 colored headshots are $20 chibis are $35 [quote] [b][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kn3fRrH.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WBcmyYZ.png[/img] [img] https://i.imgur.com/vH2fuMA.png[/img] [/quote] [/center]
Prices

sketches/doodles are $5
colored headshots are $20
chibis are $35
Quote:

Kn3fRrH.png
WBcmyYZ.png
vH2fuMA.png

art shop
item trading shop
art buying thread
wish list in profile!
Pinglist
-
-
-
-
Pinglist
-
-
-
-
art shop
item trading shop
art buying thread
wish list in profile!
@theon

open for business!
@theon

open for business!
art shop
item trading shop
art buying thread
wish list in profile!
@Theon I am interested in a simple colored chibi of Sette my dearest- I'm thinking a human gijinka? What would you like to know about her to be able to make her a gijinka as she does not have any current humanesque references? [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13887412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138875/13887412_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Theon

I am interested in a simple colored chibi of Sette my dearest- I'm thinking a human gijinka?

What would you like to know about her to be able to make her a gijinka as she does not have any current humanesque references?
  • here there be witches
  • infj / he / 24
  • 16 hours ahead
QU3YsE7.png
@kaykat
that sounds good! i'd have to know a bit about her personality and what you kinda would imagine her as? if that makes sense. if you have any description of what she would look like as a human that would help too!
@kaykat
that sounds good! i'd have to know a bit about her personality and what you kinda would imagine her as? if that makes sense. if you have any description of what she would look like as a human that would help too!
art shop
item trading shop
art buying thread
wish list in profile!
@Theon She has a little bio with her personality in it, but a quick rehash is that she's very cheerful and egar to help people always! She likes to joke and keep smiles on everyone's faces, since she's adopted by the two powerhouses of the clan (my lvl 25's) she likes to pretend she's stronger than she really is! As for a description- [list] [*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=97420&tab=dragon&did=8882013]Nebulos[/url] my dear boy has a gijink is his bio. I really like the skin color/tone but a shade darker than that? [*]I'm thinking shorter hair, kinda loose clothing for the bottom and a tanktop/wifebeater tanktop for her clothing? [*]I would love for her eyes to be pinkish/albino looking. [*]She loves birds so if you could work that in for her I would really appreciate it! Anything more? For a description/information? I know inspiration is a hard thing to come by at random so I'm gungho for giving you ideas!
@Theon

She has a little bio with her personality in it, but a quick rehash is that she's very cheerful and egar to help people always! She likes to joke and keep smiles on everyone's faces, since she's adopted by the two powerhouses of the clan (my lvl 25's) she likes to pretend she's stronger than she really is!

As for a description-
  • Nebulos my dear boy has a gijink is his bio. I really like the skin color/tone but a shade darker than that?
  • I'm thinking shorter hair, kinda loose clothing for the bottom and a tanktop/wifebeater tanktop for her clothing?
  • I would love for her eyes to be pinkish/albino looking.
  • She loves birds so if you could work that in for her I would really appreciate it!

Anything more? For a description/information? I know inspiration is a hard thing to come by at random so I'm gungho for giving you ideas!
  • here there be witches
  • infj / he / 24
  • 16 hours ahead
QU3YsE7.png
@kaykat
thank you! all of this info helped a lot! :) i have a better idea now, and i'll be able to work on it tomorrow! i'm about to head to bed, so hopefully it'll be done by either tomorrow or monday!
@kaykat
thank you! all of this info helped a lot! :) i have a better idea now, and i'll be able to work on it tomorrow! i'm about to head to bed, so hopefully it'll be done by either tomorrow or monday!
art shop
item trading shop
art buying thread
wish list in profile!
@Theon

Thanks! Much appreciated, and no problem!
@Theon

Thanks! Much appreciated, and no problem!
  • here there be witches
  • infj / he / 24
  • 16 hours ahead
QU3YsE7.png
@Theon
Can I have a full body simple chibi of this boy? http://i.imgur.com/xYK2d4j.jpg

He's a fallen angel who is more of an emotionless boy who is often oblivious to everything around him, especially when reading a novel. He likes to often wander around to wherever his feet will take him at and doesn't talk much due to not really liking to talk to humans in general.

I hope this is enough for a personality? Idk I tried but if you need more info I can try to add some more if you'd like.
@Theon
Can I have a full body simple chibi of this boy? http://i.imgur.com/xYK2d4j.jpg

He's a fallen angel who is more of an emotionless boy who is often oblivious to everything around him, especially when reading a novel. He likes to often wander around to wherever his feet will take him at and doesn't talk much due to not really liking to talk to humans in general.

I hope this is enough for a personality? Idk I tried but if you need more info I can try to add some more if you'd like.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65