Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Frozen Archives Headshots (UPDATE)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Really new to this side of the forums, but I thought I'd try my hand at making some headshot commissions! I'll probably add more to this shop later, but for now (while I'm training myself to draw these dragons full bodies better) I'll just be doing heads.

My style is a bit cartoony but bear with me.

Also Note that I WILL take your dragon's personality into account if you want me to

((See next post for update!))
Really new to this side of the forums, but I thought I'd try my hand at making some headshot commissions! I'll probably add more to this shop later, but for now (while I'm training myself to draw these dragons full bodies better) I'll just be doing heads.

My style is a bit cartoony but bear with me.

Also Note that I WILL take your dragon's personality into account if you want me to

((See next post for update!))
05YNfGC.png
[center][u][b]Prices I go by the 1g=650t rule [/b][/u][/center] [center] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/39a127a50dd4e86438f774bdb694fa5e/tumblr_njucgpE8SA1sqapago2_250.png[/img] [b] 10% DISCOUNT TO ROBROS [/center] Sketch: [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/73f0040e2af097cdb47876f8cfa2a69c/tumblr_nssdigSNPr1tad5fco1_540.jpg[/img] Shown here by my Dragon Armageddon. 60kt or 92g for basic genes 80kt or 123g for primary genes and easy apparel 100kt or 153g for difficult to draw apparel [b]Edit: I can do couple pictures for minimum 30kt/46g extra (price may vary depending on difficulty of extra dragon)[/b] Digital b/w: To Be Announced Digital Color: To Be Announced [center][b] [u]You do not have to pay me until after I am finished with your headshot! I also accept the wolf pelt apparels as bribes [/u][/b] [/center] [b] [b]UPDATE: FOR NoN ONLY I WILL TAKE CHESTS AS PAYMENT[/b][/b]
Prices
I go by the 1g=650t rule
tumblr_njucgpE8SA1sqapago2_250.png 10% DISCOUNT TO ROBROS

Sketch:
tumblr_nssdigSNPr1tad5fco1_540.jpg Shown here by my Dragon Armageddon.
60kt or 92g for basic genes
80kt or 123g for primary genes and easy apparel
100kt or 153g for difficult to draw apparel
Edit: I can do couple pictures for minimum 30kt/46g extra (price may vary depending on difficulty of extra dragon)

Digital b/w:
To Be Announced

Digital Color:
To Be Announced
You do not have to pay me until after I am finished with your headshot!
I also accept the wolf pelt apparels as bribes

UPDATE: FOR NoN ONLY I WILL TAKE CHESTS AS PAYMENT
05YNfGC.png
[quote][center] [u][b]Entry Form:[/b][/u] [/center] [b]Dragon's Name[/b]: (I can add a banner with their name if you want me to so feel free to let me know) [b]Dragon's Image[/b]: (feel free to just use their bbc code) [b]Personality or any facts I should know about them:[/b] [b]headshot type[/b]: [b]Payment type[/b]: [/quote] [quote][center][b][u]slots[/u] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.[/b][/center] [/quote]
Quote:
Entry Form:
Dragon's Name: (I can add a banner with their name if you want me to so feel free to let me know)
Dragon's Image: (feel free to just use their bbc code)
Personality or any facts I should know about them:
headshot type:
Payment type:
Quote:
slots

05YNfGC.png
[b]OK so I'm really new to this so I don't have any fancy graphics or anything to make this look cooler BUT WE'RE OPEN [/b] [center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/d0277a7f8cfd53315f8bc4dcea6e2f97/tumblr_inline_ny74goAThI1syk5l8_500.gif[/img] [/center]
OK so I'm really new to this so I don't have any fancy graphics or anything to make this look cooler

BUT WE'RE OPEN

tumblr_inline_ny74goAThI1syk5l8_500.gif
05YNfGC.png
bump! :)
bump! :)
05YNfGC.png
bumparino
bumparino
05YNfGC.png
yet another bump
yet another bump
05YNfGC.png
@TheChronicler
These are super cute! I'm gonna have to come back here @Zonemod

Also! The recent gem to treasure rates are more like 1g = 675T :0 or 1g = 650T
@TheChronicler
These are super cute! I'm gonna have to come back here @Zonemod

Also! The recent gem to treasure rates are more like 1g = 675T :0 or 1g = 650T
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Zonemod

please do!

and thanks for filling me in! I'll change those gem rates right now!
@Zonemod

please do!

and thanks for filling me in! I'll change those gem rates right now!
05YNfGC.png
bumpity bump
bumpity bump
05YNfGC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9