Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lachla's art! - Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Self ping so I can find this later @fangofthevoid
Self ping so I can find this later @fangofthevoid
@Lachla Hi! ^_^ I know you're probably busy with school and the last commission, so could you ping me when you're less busy? I have a commission, but I'd hate to overload you.
@Lachla Hi! ^_^ I know you're probably busy with school and the last commission, so could you ping me when you're less busy? I have a commission, but I'd hate to overload you.
@angsty

Oh, feel free to commission me! When I'm too busy I usually close the shop, so you shouldn't worry about that! :3
@angsty

Oh, feel free to commission me! When I'm too busy I usually close the shop, so you shouldn't worry about that! :3
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla Okay, awesome! I'd like two headshots (plus character design, so 450kt). I haven't gened the first dragon yet, but here is what he WILL look like: [img]http://i.imgur.com/myJKvR2.png[/img] His personality is on his [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=195215&tab=dragon&did=1459553]bio here[/url]. The second one is of this lady right here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20035260] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200353/20035260_350.png[/img] [/url] She has no bio as of yet, but her personality is very [i]snakish.[/i] She's silent, calculative, and always out to win. If there are any problems, issues or concerns, let me know! ^_^ Ping me when you see this so I can send the payment your way. Thank you so much!
@Lachla Okay, awesome! I'd like two headshots (plus character design, so 450kt).

I haven't gened the first dragon yet, but here is what he WILL look like:

myJKvR2.png

His personality is on his bio here.

The second one is of this lady right here:

20035260_350.png

She has no bio as of yet, but her personality is very snakish. She's silent, calculative, and always out to win.

If there are any problems, issues or concerns, let me know! ^_^ Ping me when you see this so I can send the payment your way.

Thank you so much!
@angsty

It looks okay for me! If I have any questions I'll ping you. There is one person before you, but I should have a sketch for you in the next few days. :3
@angsty

It looks okay for me! If I have any questions I'll ping you. There is one person before you, but I should have a sketch for you in the next few days. :3
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla GAHHHH I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE! I want a chibi pixel arts c: omg *screams*
@Lachla GAHHHH I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE! I want a chibi pixel arts c: omg *screams*
windings_3434434_zpsr79zzjgg.png
@Eiv

Thank you!
Feel free to order one then! :D
@Eiv

Thank you!
Feel free to order one then! :D
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla I will right now! What is the best way to order?
I am new to this. >.<
Do I post a dragon that I want the human to look like? o.o
@Lachla I will right now! What is the best way to order?
I am new to this. >.<
Do I post a dragon that I want the human to look like? o.o
windings_3434434_zpsr79zzjgg.png
@Eiv

Yes, post the dragon you want me to draw here, and tell me if you have anything you want me to do design wise. Clothes, hairstyle, skin colour, anything, but I can make things up if you don't have an idea. :)
@Eiv

Yes, post the dragon you want me to draw here, and tell me if you have anything you want me to do design wise. Clothes, hairstyle, skin colour, anything, but I can make things up if you don't have an idea. :)
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla

I would love to order, but I'm not sure if I understand how Sylvan works? I have a pair of the Grove Sylvan Anklets, and I just wanted to clarify before I ordered something.
@Lachla

I would love to order, but I'm not sure if I understand how Sylvan works? I have a pair of the Grove Sylvan Anklets, and I just wanted to clarify before I ordered something.
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19