Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lachla's art! - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@parabola Hi! I'm so sorry this took so long, school is really busy around this time... If I made any mistakes or you don't like something, please tell me! [img]http://i.imgur.com/Xy0eITB.png[/img]
@parabola

Hi! I'm so sorry this took so long, school is really busy around this time... If I made any mistakes or you don't like something, please tell me!

Xy0eITB.png
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla Don't be sorry, it looks fantastic, so it was totally worth the wait! I absolutely love it, thank you so much! :D
@Lachla Don't be sorry, it looks fantastic, so it was totally worth the wait! I absolutely love it, thank you so much! :D
A28Svy9.png . sand .
she/her
FR + 0

light_2.png
bi
twenties

4oO1RBo.png
@Lachla Is it possible to pay wholly for a commission with only Swipp items?
@Lachla Is it possible to pay wholly for a commission with only Swipp items?
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum

Well, if it is for a chibi then yeah I guess, but I don't care about Swipp enough to make a bust or headshot for it, sorry. Though obviously you can pay a part of them with Swipp.

I might try adding some rules about that, I just never thought anyone would want to only use those items for paying... XD
@Kaelum

Well, if it is for a chibi then yeah I guess, but I don't care about Swipp enough to make a bust or headshot for it, sorry. Though obviously you can pay a part of them with Swipp.

I might try adding some rules about that, I just never thought anyone would want to only use those items for paying... XD
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla I just have a lot of Swipp stuff that I'm never gonna use and don't want to put on the AH because of how much it spams my inbox x'D Sorry, sorry.

Anyways, I was interested in a headshot commission. If Crimson Jadevines are going at 35g apiece at LAH, could I use two or three of them to pay partially?
@Lachla I just have a lot of Swipp stuff that I'm never gonna use and don't want to put on the AH because of how much it spams my inbox x'D Sorry, sorry.

Anyways, I was interested in a headshot commission. If Crimson Jadevines are going at 35g apiece at LAH, could I use two or three of them to pay partially?
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum

Don't worry about it, I understand that you would rather give me some item than get together money... XD

How about a maximum of 5? That is around the price of a chibi? :) Maybe one more if you don't have a design for your commission.
@Kaelum

Don't worry about it, I understand that you would rather give me some item than get together money... XD

How about a maximum of 5? That is around the price of a chibi? :) Maybe one more if you don't have a design for your commission.
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla I'm overly thrifty, I guess >u>;;
And 5 Crimson Jadevines sounds good! If I want to pay the rest in T, how much would that be?
@Lachla I'm overly thrifty, I guess >u>;;
And 5 Crimson Jadevines sounds good! If I want to pay the rest in T, how much would that be?
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum

It would be 80k! :)
@Kaelum

It would be 80k! :)
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla That sounds good to me! The dragon/character I'd like you to do art for is Octavian. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17278975] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172790/17278975_350.png[/img] [/url] He already has a design in his bio; if you could work off of that but draw him with what he's currently wearing (not what's in the picture), that'd be awesome ; __ ; Should I send payment now?
@Lachla That sounds good to me!

The dragon/character I'd like you to do art for is Octavian.

17278975_350.png

He already has a design in his bio; if you could work off of that but draw him with what he's currently wearing (not what's in the picture), that'd be awesome ; __ ;

Should I send payment now?
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum

All right! I'm not sure when can I start working on this, but it's definitely going to be this week.

Also I would appreciate if you paid now, but if you want, you can wait with it until I send you a sketch. :)
@Kaelum

All right! I'm not sure when can I start working on this, but it's definitely going to be this week.

Also I would appreciate if you paid now, but if you want, you can wait with it until I send you a sketch. :)
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19