Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lachla's art! - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Lachla

I actually have these familiars that don't have a dragon companion right now because I have more familiars than I do Dragons hehe but I don't mind giving them to you if you need them. I looked through your beastiary and i'm not sure if you have these or not. I thought I saw that you didn't have some, but I could be mistaken. let me know.

Edit: I have some gems too, about 60 though. Im saving my treasure for clan upgrades and buying the last nest.

300hdtw.jpg
@Lachla

I actually have these familiars that don't have a dragon companion right now because I have more familiars than I do Dragons hehe but I don't mind giving them to you if you need them. I looked through your beastiary and i'm not sure if you have these or not. I thought I saw that you didn't have some, but I could be mistaken. let me know.

Edit: I have some gems too, about 60 though. Im saving my treasure for clan upgrades and buying the last nest.

300hdtw.jpg
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@Lachla

I was thinking a bust? Would that be possible?
@Lachla

I was thinking a bust? Would that be possible?
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
Nature Thread!
@CrystalSiren7

I'm really sorry, but there is no way I can draw you something worth of 660 gem for 60... Feel free to come back when you have the funds though! :)
@CrystalSiren7

I'm really sorry, but there is no way I can draw you something worth of 660 gem for 60... Feel free to come back when you have the funds though! :)
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla

not a problem I totally understand, sorry about that. :)
@Lachla

not a problem I totally understand, sorry about that. :)
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
Nature Thread!
friendly bump for this awesome art shop uvu
friendly bump for this awesome art shop uvu
7CSi0T0.png
let go let go let go let golet go
CONGREGATION OF
THE WITHERING LAMENT

letOdds-2-bottom.png
@Lachla your art is simply amazing! I love your art style omg
@Lachla your art is simply amazing! I love your art style omg
AM3cfpc.png
joru
they/them
@joruney

Thank you very much! :D
@joruney

Thank you very much! :D
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla I would like to order a headshot please [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19957344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199574/19957344_350.png[/img] [/url][/img]
@Lachla I would like to order a headshot please

[img][/img] 19957344_350.png
Untitled_2.png
@Lachla oh my goodness, your art is gorgeous! could i get a bust of this fellow right here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15188118] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151882/15188118_350.png[/img] [/url] i could pay in gems or treasure, whichever you prefer. and if it helps knock the price down a little bit, i'll write something for you o; an example of my writing and oxagon's personality/description are on his page. it's still rougly under construction, but if you need any other examples, i'll PM you some!
@Lachla oh my goodness, your art is gorgeous! could i get a bust of this fellow right here?

15188118_350.png

i could pay in gems or treasure, whichever you prefer. and if it helps knock the price down a little bit, i'll write something for you o; an example of my writing and oxagon's personality/description are on his page. it's still rougly under construction, but if you need any other examples, i'll PM you some!
@beckstar

Okay! Do you have any references for me, or should I come up with a design for him? :)

@angsty

You can! First of all, do you have a design for him, or should I make one? If you want me to design him, I would gladly change the +50k for a writing, or maybe for a hatchling from Dawnbreak? Since I checked your hatchery, and she's really pretty. :) Also, if you don't mind, I would prefer gems since I have a lot of gene projects... TwT
@beckstar

Okay! Do you have any references for me, or should I come up with a design for him? :)

@angsty

You can! First of all, do you have a design for him, or should I make one? If you want me to design him, I would gladly change the +50k for a writing, or maybe for a hatchling from Dawnbreak? Since I checked your hatchery, and she's really pretty. :) Also, if you don't mind, I would prefer gems since I have a lot of gene projects... TwT
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19