Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Selling Traditional Sketches! [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
So my laptop is whacked out so I can't do digi drawings. therefore I'm now gonna attempt to sell some sketches :D

Here's some examples of what I can do:

image_zpsufhpkjlg.jpeg
image_zpsjjzey2sr.jpeg
maru_zps0vk5va50.jpg
telinke_zpspqxoohpd.jpg

I'm charging 15kt or 20g for a bust (additional 5-10kt/5g added for complicated apparel/skins)

And 40kt or 50g for a fullbody (additional 15-20kt/20g for complicated apparel/skins)*

Please tell me a bit about your dragon's personality when ordering! ^^

*I am new to selling art on here so I'm not sure on prices, if you think this is unfair please speak up!! :)

SLOTS:

1. linetwo- PAID- 55kt
2. SalamanderQueen- PAID- 20g
3. MoonEyedMeljah- PAID- 140kt
4. ToasterOven- PAID- 50kt
So my laptop is whacked out so I can't do digi drawings. therefore I'm now gonna attempt to sell some sketches :D

Here's some examples of what I can do:

image_zpsufhpkjlg.jpeg
image_zpsjjzey2sr.jpeg
maru_zps0vk5va50.jpg
telinke_zpspqxoohpd.jpg

I'm charging 15kt or 20g for a bust (additional 5-10kt/5g added for complicated apparel/skins)

And 40kt or 50g for a fullbody (additional 15-20kt/20g for complicated apparel/skins)*

Please tell me a bit about your dragon's personality when ordering! ^^

*I am new to selling art on here so I'm not sure on prices, if you think this is unfair please speak up!! :)

SLOTS:

1. linetwo- PAID- 55kt
2. SalamanderQueen- PAID- 20g
3. MoonEyedMeljah- PAID- 140kt
4. ToasterOven- PAID- 50kt
m59NfS2.png
@ADarkWinter Can I have a full body image of this one? she is calm and puts eachothers before herself when in fights and stuff. She is the proud leader of my clan! How much would it cost with all her apparel? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15121474] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151215/15121474_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ADarkWinter
Can I have a full body image of this one? she is calm and puts eachothers before herself when in fights and stuff. She is the proud leader of my clan! How much would it cost with all her apparel?

15121474_350.png
@linetwo 55kt or 25g! What a beautiful dragon, and thanks for commissioning me ^^

EDIT: not 25 oops!! 60g ^^'
@linetwo 55kt or 25g! What a beautiful dragon, and thanks for commissioning me ^^

EDIT: not 25 oops!! 60g ^^'
m59NfS2.png
@ADarkWinter
What does commissioning mean? Also! I would prefer to do 55,000! Should I send it before or after?
@ADarkWinter
What does commissioning mean? Also! I would prefer to do 55,000! Should I send it before or after?
@ADarkWinter I would love a bust of this guy! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15692250] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156923/15692250_350.png[/img] [/url] He's extremely narcisisstic and self-centered, and is only ever willing to do anything if it benefits him.
@ADarkWinter

I would love a bust of this guy!

15692250_350.png

He's extremely narcisisstic and self-centered, and is only ever willing to do anything if it benefits him.
YO DANNY FENTON HE WAS JUST 14
@SalamanderQueen alright! That will be 15kt or 20g. ^^ he's a very handsome fellow! Thanks for commissioning me!
@SalamanderQueen alright! That will be 15kt or 20g. ^^ he's a very handsome fellow! Thanks for commissioning me!
m59NfS2.png
@ADarkWinter
I can do the 20 gems. Thanks and no problem, man!!
@ADarkWinter
I can do the 20 gems. Thanks and no problem, man!!
YO DANNY FENTON HE WAS JUST 14
@linetwo it means requesting something from someone :) and ok! Please send it before if you don't mind.
@linetwo it means requesting something from someone :) and ok! Please send it before if you don't mind.
m59NfS2.png
@SalamanderQueen ok! Please send it and I'll get to work on drawing him :)
@SalamanderQueen ok! Please send it and I'll get to work on drawing him :)
m59NfS2.png
@ADarkWinter Ok! Your welcome! Sending!
@ADarkWinter Ok! Your welcome! Sending!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13