Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed for Revamp] Pixel Dragon Shakes!
1 2
@HaphazardGirl *runs out* *runs back in OKAY HERE WE ARE FRIEND [b]Name[/b]: Xairathan [b]ID[/b]:33178 -------------------- [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Xairathan [b]Dragon URL[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4315069] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43151/4315069_350.png[/img] [/url] -------------------- [b]Primary Cup Gene[/b]: Clown [b]Primary Color[/b]: Charcoal [b]Secondary Wing Gene[/b]: Shimmer [b]Secondary Color[/b]: Crimson [b]"Tertiary" Cup Design Gene[/b]: Lime -------------------- [b]Whipped Cream[/b]: N/A [b]List each Extra[/b]: Left Straw -------------------- [b]Do you want any custom drawn extras[/b]? No thanks! [b]Please describe the custom extra in detail[/b]: N/A -------------------- [b]Do you want the Dragon's Name under the cup[/b]? Yes [b]What color do you want the dragon's name[/b]? Splash-blue [b]Outline Name (Y/N)[/b]: Yes [b]If yes, what color[/b]: Charcoal [b]Do you want the name animated[/b]? Yes -------------------- [b]Outline Image (Y/N)[/b]: N/A [b]If yes, what color[/b]: N/A -------------------- [b]Any other information or requests[/b]: If you need me to take the skin off please let me know! ----------------------- [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Rosie [b]Dragon URL[/b]: N/A -------------------- [b]Primary Cup Gene[/b]: Iridescent [b]Primary Color[/b]: Rose [b]Secondary Wing Gene[/b]: Shimmer [b]Secondary Color[/b]: Rose [b]"Tertiary" Cup Design Gene[/b]: Mint -------------------- [b]Whipped Cream[/b]: WC6 [b]List each Extra[/b]: Right Straw -------------------- [b]Do you want any custom drawn extras[/b]? Is it possible to get a flower on top of the shake? [b]Please describe the custom extra in detail[/b]: Small pink flower, similar to a daisy/five-petal flower -------------------- [b]Do you want the Dragon's Name under the cup[/b]? Yes [b]What color do you want the dragon's name[/b]? Pink or Silver, whatever works best [b]Outline Name (Y/N)[/b]: Yes [b]If yes, what color[/b]: Black/Red, whatever works best with Pink/Silver [b]Do you want the name animated[/b]? Yes -------------------- [b]Outline Image (Y/N)[/b]: N [b]If yes, what color[/b]: N/A -------------------- [b]Any other information or requests[/b]: N/A (does this work? :0)
@HaphazardGirl *runs out*
*runs back in

OKAY HERE WE ARE FRIEND

Name: Xairathan
ID:33178
Dragon Name: Xairathan
Dragon URL:
4315069_350.png

Primary Cup Gene: Clown
Primary Color: Charcoal
Secondary Wing Gene: Shimmer
Secondary Color: Crimson
"Tertiary" Cup Design Gene: Lime
Whipped Cream: N/A
List each Extra: Left Straw
Do you want any custom drawn extras? No thanks!
Please describe the custom extra in detail: N/A
Do you want the Dragon's Name under the cup? Yes
What color do you want the dragon's name? Splash-blue
Outline Name (Y/N): Yes
If yes, what color: Charcoal
Do you want the name animated? Yes
Outline Image (Y/N): N/A
If yes, what color: N/A
Any other information or requests: If you need me to take the skin off please let me know!

Dragon Name: Rosie
Dragon URL: N/A
Primary Cup Gene: Iridescent
Primary Color: Rose
Secondary Color: Rose
"Tertiary" Cup Design Gene: Mint
Whipped Cream: WC6
List each Extra: Right Straw
Do you want any custom drawn extras? Is it possible to get a flower on top of the shake?
Please describe the custom extra in detail: Small pink flower, similar to a daisy/five-petal flower
Do you want the Dragon's Name under the cup? Yes
What color do you want the dragon's name? Pink or Silver, whatever works best
Outline Name (Y/N): Yes
If yes, what color: Black/Red, whatever works best with Pink/Silver
Do you want the name animated? Yes
Outline Image (Y/N): N
If yes, what color: N/A
Any other information or requests: N/A

(does this work? :0)
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan *waves and smiles* First..what a pretty dragon!!! *swoons* For Xairathan: I don't need the skin off, I have a color chart of all of the colors. :) The cost will be: 23,000T For Rosie: Do you want a flower like this? But pretty, pink and small enough to go on the whipped cream like garnish? [img]https://image.freepik.com/free-icon/flower-with-round-petals_318-83783.png[/img] The cost will be: 25,500T Including 2,500 for the custom flower. Total will be: 48,500T or 80G I'm excited cause these are going to be fun to make!
@Xairathan *waves and smiles* First..what a pretty dragon!!! *swoons*

For Xairathan:
I don't need the skin off, I have a color chart of all of the colors. :)
The cost will be: 23,000T

For Rosie:
Do you want a flower like this? But pretty, pink and small enough to go on the whipped cream like garnish?
flower-with-round-petals_318-83783.png
The cost will be: 25,500T Including 2,500 for the custom flower.

Total will be: 48,500T or 80G

I'm excited cause these are going to be fun to make!
90yC0zr.pngWiyCOG0.pngUa0JNKY.pngSICJDZT.pngKaIfREn.pngx9vfgUx.pngMHGHMV3.png4B7ojZp.pngNiHTLfm.pngTaI0DtR.pngD5ngjVk.pngUc6OClm.png9QkBylz.png
czrb6bd.png
@haphazardgirl Thank you ^^

That flower works! Thanks so much! Sending over now ^^
@haphazardgirl Thank you ^^

That flower works! Thanks so much! Sending over now ^^
vnfnSuk.gif
@HaphazardGirl hello there, I hope I fill this right.

Name: Irarina
ID: 165926
Dragon Name: Selene
Dragon URL: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=165926&tab=dragon&did=13216134
Primary Color: Purple
"Tertiary" Cup Design Gene: Float
Whipped Cream: -
List each Extra: Strawberry, Right Straw
Do you want any custom drawn extras?
Please describe the custom extra in detail:
Do you want the Dragon's Name under the cup? No
What color do you want the dragon's name? -
Outline Name (Y/N): -
If yes, what color: -
Do you want the name animated? -
Outline Image (Y/N): Y
If yes, what color: B
Any other information or requests:

Do iridescent/shimmer will be colour according to the dragon's colour?
@HaphazardGirl hello there, I hope I fill this right.

Name: Irarina
ID: 165926
Dragon Name: Selene
Dragon URL: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=165926&tab=dragon&did=13216134
Primary Color: Purple
"Tertiary" Cup Design Gene: Float
Whipped Cream: -
List each Extra: Strawberry, Right Straw
Do you want any custom drawn extras?
Please describe the custom extra in detail:
Do you want the Dragon's Name under the cup? No
What color do you want the dragon's name? -
Outline Name (Y/N): -
If yes, what color: -
Do you want the name animated? -
Any other information or requests:

Do iridescent/shimmer will be colour according to the dragon's colour?
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Irarina

Do iridescent/shimmer will be colour according to the dragon's colour? Yes I will match the iri/shim to match the dragons colors.

The shake will be: 19,000T or 31G

I do have a question about:

What is color B? Just blue?

Thanks!
@Irarina

Do iridescent/shimmer will be colour according to the dragon's colour? Yes I will match the iri/shim to match the dragons colors.

The shake will be: 19,000T or 31G

I do have a question about:

What is color B? Just blue?

Thanks!
90yC0zr.pngWiyCOG0.pngUa0JNKY.pngSICJDZT.pngKaIfREn.pngx9vfgUx.pngMHGHMV3.png4B7ojZp.pngNiHTLfm.pngTaI0DtR.pngD5ngjVk.pngUc6OClm.png9QkBylz.png
czrb6bd.png
@HaphazardGirl Okay I will be sending the payment in a moment! c:

I meant to write black xD
@HaphazardGirl Okay I will be sending the payment in a moment! c:

I meant to write black xD
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Irarina Thank you for the clarification and payment. I will tackle this first thing tomorrow for you. :)
@Irarina Thank you for the clarification and payment. I will tackle this first thing tomorrow for you. :)
czrb6bd.png
bump
bump
czrb6bd.png
1 2