Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Willow's Pixel Art (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6
I. First Post: Rules and Slots
II. Second Post: Categories, Examples, and Prices
III. Third Post: Order Form
IV. Fourth Post: My Wishlist

Closed until I have more time!

Willow's Art Shop

I've got way too many things to buy and not enough focus to earn money other ways so I'll be taking commissions when I've got time for them! I'll accept treasure, gems, and various bribes from my wishlist! There is no preferred method of payment. I reserve the right to turn down any commission, for any reason! I have time for art mainly on the weekends, which for me is Friday and Saturday! That means that depending on when you order, you may get your art the next day or it may take up to a week! I appreciate your patience and understanding.

I will do -
  • Humans / Anthros
  • Dragons
  • Other creatures
  • OCs

I cannot / will not do -
  • NSFW
  • Gore (ask me about this one)
  • Body horror (ask me about this one)
  • Robots / mecha
  • Equines

Rules

1. Not first come first served. I will take commissions based on what I think I can draw best, or what inspires me the most.
  2. I will take payment either up front, or half before and half after.
  3. My gem ratio is 1:600. This is likely to change!
  4. Save the image yourself, I can't promise to continue hosting it!
  5. A link back to me or my shop is appreciate but not necessary. You may not remove my signature, however, or claim the art as your own.
  6. You may do what you like with your commissioned art piece, as long as I am credited.
  7. I will edit a piece once or twice after you receive it if I made a mistake.
  8. If you change your mind about your order before I finish it, I will refund you completely. If you are completely unsatisfied with a finished commission, I will refund half the price.

Current Slots!
0/2 Open!

1. username's (character) | category | paid: yes/no (currency type) | status: ---
  2. username's (character) | category | paid: yes/no (currency type) | status: ---

Ping @ Heirless for when I reopen.
I. First Post: Rules and Slots
II. Second Post: Categories, Examples, and Prices
III. Third Post: Order Form
IV. Fourth Post: My Wishlist

Closed until I have more time!

Willow's Art Shop

I've got way too many things to buy and not enough focus to earn money other ways so I'll be taking commissions when I've got time for them! I'll accept treasure, gems, and various bribes from my wishlist! There is no preferred method of payment. I reserve the right to turn down any commission, for any reason! I have time for art mainly on the weekends, which for me is Friday and Saturday! That means that depending on when you order, you may get your art the next day or it may take up to a week! I appreciate your patience and understanding.

I will do -
  • Humans / Anthros
  • Dragons
  • Other creatures
  • OCs

I cannot / will not do -
  • NSFW
  • Gore (ask me about this one)
  • Body horror (ask me about this one)
  • Robots / mecha
  • Equines

Rules

1. Not first come first served. I will take commissions based on what I think I can draw best, or what inspires me the most.
  2. I will take payment either up front, or half before and half after.
  3. My gem ratio is 1:600. This is likely to change!
  4. Save the image yourself, I can't promise to continue hosting it!
  5. A link back to me or my shop is appreciate but not necessary. You may not remove my signature, however, or claim the art as your own.
  6. You may do what you like with your commissioned art piece, as long as I am credited.
  7. I will edit a piece once or twice after you receive it if I made a mistake.
  8. If you change your mind about your order before I finish it, I will refund you completely. If you are completely unsatisfied with a finished commission, I will refund half the price.

Current Slots!
0/2 Open!

1. username's (character) | category | paid: yes/no (currency type) | status: ---
  2. username's (character) | category | paid: yes/no (currency type) | status: ---

Ping @ Heirless for when I reopen.
tumblr_nr2jpwVyRy1sctktto6_100.png A8jZ8hC.png
Willow | FR + 12 hours
Come away little light, come away to the darkness
In the shade of the night we’ll come looking for you

YjkVeqG.png tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto5_100.png
[center][size=5][b] Categories, Examples, and Prices! [/b][/size][/center] [b]Things to remember![/b] [LIST] [*][b]These pieces will come unshaded, with a transparent background,[/b] unless I specifically mention otherwise or you speak to me about it when commissioning a piece! [*][b]Prices listed are for a single character,[/b] regardless of the number of characters in the example piece! Ask me about adding additional characters. [*] [b]All examples here are full sized,[/b] and your commissioned piece will be a similar size to its category example, though I can't guarantee the final dimensions before at least sketching out your piece. [/LIST] [i]My gem ratio is 1:600 at the moment![/i] [quote=Simple Headshots] [center] Pre-designed character - 30K. Custom gijinka design - 50K. [img]http://i.imgur.com/He7sAGS.png[/img] [/center] [/quote] [quote=Detailed Headshots] [center] [i]These will always come with basic shading at least.[/i] Pre-designed character - 40K. Custom gijinka design - 60K. [img]http://i.imgur.com/X8EcIxy.png[/img] [/center] [/quote] [quote=Waist Ups] [center] Pre-designed character - 80K. Custom gijinka design - 100K. [img]http://i.imgur.com/NOA52zJ.png[/img] [/center] [/quote] [quote=Normal Full Body] [center] Pre-designed character - 150K. Custom gijinka design - 175K. [img]http://i.imgur.com/o1x5WtO.png[/img] [/center] [/quote] [quote=Chibi Full Body] [center] Pre-designed character - 75K. Custom gijinka design - 100K. (<-single character prices) [img]http://i.imgur.com/RTMJhGS.png[/img] [/center] [/quote] [quote=Non-Human Full Body Chibis] [center] 50-75K depending on complexity. [i](for FR dragons I will do up to 3 pieces of apparel, [i]maybe[/i] 5, and I'll do other OCs as long as refs are provided)[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/E6OPO0P.png[/img] [/center] [/quote] [quote=Teeny Pixels / Animations] [center] 30-50K depending on complexity. [img]http://i.imgur.com/WFzx7rD.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K3kHWLs.gif[/img] [/center] [/quote] [quote=Special] I will not take commissions like this often, but I can do more complicated pieces like these for bribes - a scatterscroll, for example, will almost certainly do the trick! ;D [img]http://i.imgur.com/9wkAPvV.png[/img] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/fwx7Pfi.png[/img][/center] [/quote]
Categories, Examples, and Prices!

Things to remember!
  • These pieces will come unshaded, with a transparent background, unless I specifically mention otherwise or you speak to me about it when commissioning a piece!
  • Prices listed are for a single character, regardless of the number of characters in the example piece! Ask me about adding additional characters.
  • All examples here are full sized, and your commissioned piece will be a similar size to its category example, though I can't guarantee the final dimensions before at least sketching out your piece.

My gem ratio is 1:600 at the moment!
Simple Headshots wrote:
Pre-designed character - 30K. Custom gijinka design - 50K.
He7sAGS.png

Detailed Headshots wrote:
These will always come with basic shading at least.
Pre-designed character - 40K. Custom gijinka design - 60K.
X8EcIxy.png

Waist Ups wrote:
Pre-designed character - 80K. Custom gijinka design - 100K.
NOA52zJ.png

Normal Full Body wrote:
Pre-designed character - 150K. Custom gijinka design - 175K.
o1x5WtO.png

Chibi Full Body wrote:
Pre-designed character - 75K. Custom gijinka design - 100K. (<-single character prices)
RTMJhGS.png
Non-Human Full Body Chibis wrote:
50-75K depending on complexity.
(for FR dragons I will do up to 3 pieces of apparel, maybe 5, and I'll do other OCs as long as refs are provided)
E6OPO0P.png

Teeny Pixels / Animations wrote:
30-50K depending on complexity.
WFzx7rD.gif K3kHWLs.gif

Special wrote:
I will not take commissions like this often, but I can do more complicated pieces like these for bribes - a scatterscroll, for example, will almost certainly do the trick! ;D

9wkAPvV.png
fwx7Pfi.png
Willow | FR + 12 hours

To Order

I'm gonna start out nice and easy, and ask that you only order one piece per slot for now. To order, fill out the following form for me please:
Quote:
Which Category: (what type of piece are your ordering?)
Subject: (link to whoever it is you're ordering art of!)
Character info: (any info you feel necessary about your subject!)
Other: (anything else you need to add?)

If you are ordering art of an FR dragon with a pre-designed gijinka, simply link me to their profile or wherever it is you have a reference image. If you want me to design a gijinka, link me to the dragon and in the "Other" section be sure to include as much detail as you can on what you'd like for your gijinka! What dragonoid features you'd like included, if any, clothing style, hair style, etc.

For other OCs, either post or PM an image or link to references - whichever you're more comfortable with.
To Order

I'm gonna start out nice and easy, and ask that you only order one piece per slot for now. To order, fill out the following form for me please:
Quote:
Which Category: (what type of piece are your ordering?)
Subject: (link to whoever it is you're ordering art of!)
Character info: (any info you feel necessary about your subject!)
Other: (anything else you need to add?)

If you are ordering art of an FR dragon with a pre-designed gijinka, simply link me to their profile or wherever it is you have a reference image. If you want me to design a gijinka, link me to the dragon and in the "Other" section be sure to include as much detail as you can on what you'd like for your gijinka! What dragonoid features you'd like included, if any, clothing style, hair style, etc.

For other OCs, either post or PM an image or link to references - whichever you're more comfortable with.
Willow | FR + 12 hours

[center][size=5][b] My Wishlist [/b][/size][/center] Anything off this list can be used as full or partial payment, I will value them at their lowest AH prices. A scatterscroll will almost always guarantee you a complicated piece, as I'm really after those! 8D Ask about bribes that aren't listed~ [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll][item=Primary Gene: Poison] [item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] [item=Primary Gene: Cherub] [item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer] [item=Tertiary Gene: Smoke] [item=Tertiary Gene: Spines] [item=Breed Change: Skydancer] [item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher] [item=Traditional Broadsword] [item=Cleaver] [item=Ancient Broadsword] [item=Filigree Rapier] [item=Ravenskull Broadsword] [item=Valkyrie Blade] [center]Unhatched Eggs, any flight All full Silk Sets Dusk, Bright, Vibrant, and Venom Rogue Sets 2014 Flight Sashes (Shady Sash, Electrified Sash, etc) Any 2013 Sprites![/center]
My Wishlist

Anything off this list can be used as full or partial payment, I will value them at their lowest AH prices. A scatterscroll will almost always guarantee you a complicated piece, as I'm really after those! 8D Ask about bribes that aren't listed~

Tri-Color Scatterscroll Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin Primary Gene: Cherub Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Smoke Tertiary Gene: Spines Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Traditional Broadsword Cleaver Ancient Broadsword Filigree Rapier Ravenskull Broadsword Valkyrie Blade

Unhatched Eggs, any flight
All full Silk Sets
Dusk, Bright, Vibrant, and Venom Rogue Sets
2014 Flight Sashes (Shady Sash, Electrified Sash, etc)
Any 2013 Sprites!
Willow | FR + 12 hours

I think maybe I'm ready to open? ; A ;
I think maybe I'm ready to open? ; A ;
Willow | FR + 12 hours

*cough* Prices are still too low. ;)
*cough* Prices are still too low. ;)
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@willowminnow //slides in Which Category: Custom Gijinka waist up ( 70kt) +O+ Subject: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18257426] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182575/18257426_350.png[/img] [/url] Character info: uhhh not sure, have artistic free will, though think of her character as royalty? ;u; i'm bad at this ahah. Other: OK BUT ARE YOU INTO OR OK WITH PAYPAL/USD COMMISSIONS AS WELL AS FANDOM RELATED (canon i suppose) CHArACTERS TO DRAW??? QOQ
@willowminnow

//slides in

Which Category: Custom Gijinka waist up ( 70kt) +O+
Subject:
18257426_350.png

Character info: uhhh not sure, have artistic free will, though think of her character as royalty? ;u; i'm bad at this ahah.
Other: OK BUT ARE YOU INTO OR OK WITH PAYPAL/USD COMMISSIONS AS WELL AS FANDOM RELATED (canon i suppose) CHArACTERS TO DRAW??? QOQ

ACOZFAh.png
cC2mrAD.png

EiPW4qT.png
Aswnqzl.png

jA5A7gu.png
DisQoWb.png

ZijKo9W.png
PpMY10h.png
@chazzertin Okay, cool I can do her for you! I'll have fun and mess around with clothes and hair if you don't have any specific input for those. You'd like her colors and such to be based off her skin, or her actual colors?

And wow wow I don't have a paypal unfortunately, though USD commissions would be amazing if I did. ; A ; I'd probably be cool with fanart, depending on what fandom you're talking about, but only for FR currency atm.

You can go ahead and send either the full price now, or half now and the rest after you get your art. ^u^
@chazzertin Okay, cool I can do her for you! I'll have fun and mess around with clothes and hair if you don't have any specific input for those. You'd like her colors and such to be based off her skin, or her actual colors?

And wow wow I don't have a paypal unfortunately, though USD commissions would be amazing if I did. ; A ; I'd probably be cool with fanart, depending on what fandom you're talking about, but only for FR currency atm.

You can go ahead and send either the full price now, or half now and the rest after you get your art. ^u^
Willow | FR + 12 hours

@willowminnow Hello! I really like your art, and i have an Illuminated Emblem and a Frigid Emblem as my initial offer! o v o [b]Which Category:[/b] Waist Up(s) (or if you think this looks better in Full body, then I don't mind paying for that) [b]Subject:[/b] I recently adopted a pair of yin and yang twins, and I would love some art for them! I asked someone to do some dreamselfies of them, but they're not quite what I'm looking for, but they could give you some inspiration, I suppose? [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18474465] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184745/18474465_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18474466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184745/18474466_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/BZ275yL.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/JXECEy0.png[/img][/columns] (sorry that it goes beyond the borders of the post haha) [b]Character info:[/b] I haven't been able to develop much personality of them yet, but I'd love to see them interacting in the picture. Soleil, I think, is the more active one between the two, and probably likes to wrap his arm around Lune to express his "brotherly love" or something. Lune is probably more serious-looking or quiet. XD [b]Other:[/b] I'd rather you not completely follow the dreamselfies, most especially Soleil's outfit and bandages (I'm pretty sure he's not meant to be hurt). To be honest, a simple shirt would do if you don't want to design something complicated! When they grow up, I plan to put this accent on Lune: [skin=14627], so you may draw some inspiration from that too! (I'm not sure yet whether I'm putting [skin=14513] or [skin=14597] for Soleil, but I think a more monochrome color palette would suit them . v .) As for payment, the Illuminated Emblem is going for 60k LAH, and the Frigid Emblem is going for 55k LAH, so together that's 115k. Since I'm asking for two custom gijinkas that would be 140k right? I can pay for the 25k to make it even :3 Hope this doesn't sound too complicated o A o;
@willowminnow
Hello! I really like your art, and i have an Illuminated Emblem and a Frigid Emblem as my initial offer! o v o

Which Category: Waist Up(s) (or if you think this looks better in Full body, then I don't mind paying for that)
Subject: I recently adopted a pair of yin and yang twins, and I would love some art for them! I asked someone to do some dreamselfies of them, but they're not quite what I'm looking for, but they could give you some inspiration, I suppose?

18474465_350.png

18474466_350.png
BZ275yL.png
JXECEy0.png
(sorry that it goes beyond the borders of the post haha)

Character info: I haven't been able to develop much personality of them yet, but I'd love to see them interacting in the picture. Soleil, I think, is the more active one between the two, and probably likes to wrap his arm around Lune to express his "brotherly love" or something. Lune is probably more serious-looking or quiet. XD

Other: I'd rather you not completely follow the dreamselfies, most especially Soleil's outfit and bandages (I'm pretty sure he's not meant to be hurt). To be honest, a simple shirt would do if you don't want to design something complicated! When they grow up, I plan to put this accent on Lune:
, so you may draw some inspiration from that too!
(I'm not sure yet whether I'm putting or for Soleil, but I think a more monochrome color palette would suit them . v .)

As for payment, the Illuminated Emblem is going for 60k LAH, and the Frigid Emblem is going for 55k LAH, so together that's 115k. Since I'm asking for two custom gijinkas that would be 140k right? I can pay for the 25k to make it even :3

Hope this doesn't sound too complicated o A o;
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair Alright. *cracks knuckles* Okay. They're absolute cuties, so I'll be happy to do them. ^^ I'll try and take inspiration from the dream selfies and accents - do you want them to have wings, or should they be completely human?

140K is correct for two custom gijinkas, and I'll happily take the emblems + 25K for them. You can send over the emblems and treasure now, or one of the emblems now and the other after (money can go with either).
@Altair Alright. *cracks knuckles* Okay. They're absolute cuties, so I'll be happy to do them. ^^ I'll try and take inspiration from the dream selfies and accents - do you want them to have wings, or should they be completely human?

140K is correct for two custom gijinkas, and I'll happily take the emblems + 25K for them. You can send over the emblems and treasure now, or one of the emblems now and the other after (money can go with either).
Willow | FR + 12 hours

1 2 3 4 5 6