Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 458 459
@Joydom29

Ahhh thank you very much for that! Sorry if it troubled you any
If you let me/take recurring customers I'll probably come back for more art later because these are just so darn cute orz

EDIT: Do you mind if I resize it to fit the bio layout I have ^^ ?
@Joydom29

Ahhh thank you very much for that! Sorry if it troubled you any
If you let me/take recurring customers I'll probably come back for more art later because these are just so darn cute orz

EDIT: Do you mind if I resize it to fit the bio layout I have ^^ ?
@poeziru I only have the time to do one blob right now, since I've got a major commission that I received this morning.

@skiesti go nuts! I don't mind if you resize it! I can add you to the pinglist if you'd like!
@poeziru I only have the time to do one blob right now, since I've got a major commission that I received this morning.

@skiesti go nuts! I don't mind if you resize it! I can add you to the pinglist if you'd like!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Adelaide213 finished! I do hope it passes your expectations. Please send payment as soon as possible :)
image.jpg1_zpsminkjkzm.jpg
@Adelaide213 finished! I do hope it passes your expectations. Please send payment as soon as possible :)
image.jpg1_zpsminkjkzm.jpg
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom29

As in one dragon only or 1 blob drawing?

I can wait for you to free up :> I know how it is to be bogged down with commissions.
@Joydom29

As in one dragon only or 1 blob drawing?

I can wait for you to free up :> I know how it is to be bogged down with commissions.
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
@Joydom29 oh my! This is so nice of you OwO Thank you! Your art is reaaaaaally cute *squeal in high pitch*

I sent a PM, let me know what you think!
@Joydom29 oh my! This is so nice of you OwO Thank you! Your art is reaaaaaally cute *squeal in high pitch*

I sent a PM, let me know what you think!
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Joydom29 Yep! Sounds good. 600kt sounds fine to me. I flip many scrolls so if you wanted the SD or other treasure scrolls I could send those at 15% dom discount price and skip the dom shop middleman/tip for using one.
@Joydom29 Yep! Sounds good. 600kt sounds fine to me. I flip many scrolls so if you wanted the SD or other treasure scrolls I could send those at 15% dom discount price and skip the dom shop middleman/tip for using one.

@blackhearted that would be wonderful! I still need a sd scroll and gembond and peregrine

@irarina just gimme some time to finish it :3

@poeziru either a single dragon blob or a couple dragon :)
@blackhearted that would be wonderful! I still need a sd scroll and gembond and peregrine

@irarina just gimme some time to finish it :3

@poeziru either a single dragon blob or a couple dragon :)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom29

It's beautiful!!! I love it so very much!!!! Sending payment!
@Joydom29

It's beautiful!!! I love it so very much!!!! Sending payment!
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
@adelaide213 I'm glad you like it :3
@adelaide213 I'm glad you like it :3
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom29 She's beautiful... not sure what you meant about not being able to draw fae's cause she looks fantastic ;)
@Joydom29 She's beautiful... not sure what you meant about not being able to draw fae's cause she looks fantastic ;)
24150311784_01c837ffd2_o.png Please don't send me traveling Dragons outside the Dragons off to see the world thread t5termq.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 458 459