Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 458 459
@Joydom29
aaa apologies! i usually just skim through the rules, haha
4 walls!
@Joydom29
aaa apologies! i usually just skim through the rules, haha
4 walls!
@Joydom29 woops sorry! I completely forgot ^^; 4 walls (do you like F(x) perhaps?)
@Joydom29 woops sorry! I completely forgot ^^; 4 walls (do you like F(x) perhaps?)
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@melia okay! Commission accepted! It'll cost 60k and I'll be done by it either within the day or tomorrow.

@irarina -le gasp- HOW DID YOU KNOW O.O (haha it was quite obvious) AMBER AND LUNA IS BAE anyways, your commission will be finished in about a day or two (I might finish it today if I'm feeling productive XD) that'll cost 60k. Also, I see that you've got a graphics shop, would you like to pay via graphics instead of moneh (bc I have no banner hu hu)

Will the two of you want to see wips while I make your art? So you can tell me if I'm doing something wrong?
@melia okay! Commission accepted! It'll cost 60k and I'll be done by it either within the day or tomorrow.

@irarina -le gasp- HOW DID YOU KNOW O.O (haha it was quite obvious) AMBER AND LUNA IS BAE anyways, your commission will be finished in about a day or two (I might finish it today if I'm feeling productive XD) that'll cost 60k. Also, I see that you've got a graphics shop, would you like to pay via graphics instead of moneh (bc I have no banner hu hu)

Will the two of you want to see wips while I make your art? So you can tell me if I'm doing something wrong?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom29
WIPS arent necessary, I'm sure I'll love your art either way! But if it makes you more comfortable, I don't mind them c:
@Joydom29
WIPS arent necessary, I'm sure I'll love your art either way! But if it makes you more comfortable, I don't mind them c:
@Joydom29 I know it! xD Hahaha I like the new song choreo a lot. Gonna say Luna looks absolutely amazing this comeback. She's my fave!

And sure, you can PM me the details of what kind of banner you like ^^

Sure, I would love to see the WIP.
@Joydom29 I know it! xD Hahaha I like the new song choreo a lot. Gonna say Luna looks absolutely amazing this comeback. She's my fave!

And sure, you can PM me the details of what kind of banner you like ^^

Sure, I would love to see the WIP.
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@melia okay then!

@irarina okay then! Imma pm you (YASSSSS luna is sooo good ;w;)
@melia okay then!

@irarina okay then! Imma pm you (YASSSSS luna is sooo good ;w;)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@cyrallia
I do hope the piece is okay. It looks much better in real life (bc my camera is poop)
image.jpg1_zpscmqtgwwf.jpg

Please don't forget to send payment (125k)!
@cyrallia
I do hope the piece is okay. It looks much better in real life (bc my camera is poop)
image.jpg1_zpscmqtgwwf.jpg

Please don't forget to send payment (125k)!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom29

OMG YES!!! SENDING PAYMENT THANK YOU!! <3
@Joydom29

OMG YES!!! SENDING PAYMENT THANK YOU!! <3
EAY7RBq.png_____VXJRCwO.png___EAY7RBq.png
@Joydom29
Yee you opened an art shop! Unfortunately I'm broke at the moment but perhaps you would be interested in an art trade?
These are sketches :3

4 walls!
@Joydom29
Yee you opened an art shop! Unfortunately I'm broke at the moment but perhaps you would be interested in an art trade?
These are sketches :3

4 walls!
Tiger27316-C-14-0-2-2-34.png
@distressedrabbit I can definitely do a trade with you, but I can only do small stuff like the single blob dergs for it.
@distressedrabbit I can definitely do a trade with you, but I can only do small stuff like the single blob dergs for it.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 458 459