Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 458 459
@Joydom Alright, well yup I understand the traditional being more expensive for material cost! I may not be able to afford right now, but then I would like to ask for the other thing that interests me, which is the traditional+digital waist/fullbody. I may also be interested in one or two traditional animal blobs (for the future).
I would be happy to offer you my spiral scroll + unhatched shadow egg!

(I mean if it's ok I'll fill the form)
@Joydom Alright, well yup I understand the traditional being more expensive for material cost! I may not be able to afford right now, but then I would like to ask for the other thing that interests me, which is the traditional+digital waist/fullbody. I may also be interested in one or two traditional animal blobs (for the future).
I would be happy to offer you my spiral scroll + unhatched shadow egg!

(I mean if it's ok I'll fill the form)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Updates!
Feel free to ask for wips

@avene
I'm pleased to say I'm finished inking it, so all that's left is to transfer digitally and add the grey things you asked me to put (I forgot what they're called t.t). It too longer and harder than expected, so I'm still contemplating whether or not I can put the flat colors t.t

@laughingzuru
The blobs have been sketched up! Will ink tomorrow. I'm still thinking something up for the grab bag

@yara
5/5 have bene sketched and 1/5 have been inked. I should be finished with your commissions at around Tuesday? Not certain though. I do wanna say that the poses are not exactly the same as the ones you sent since I felt like I was copying the artists' material t.t (and like one pose is like totally different but I liked it so much t.t). Feel free to ask for wips tho! I don't want you to be disappointed, I can definitely change the sketches up if you don't like any.

Also I saw you have a thread for horse adopts, I have some I don't want so would you mind if I send some over to you to review? Hopefully you like one of them lol.
Updates!
Feel free to ask for wips

@avene
I'm pleased to say I'm finished inking it, so all that's left is to transfer digitally and add the grey things you asked me to put (I forgot what they're called t.t). It too longer and harder than expected, so I'm still contemplating whether or not I can put the flat colors t.t

@laughingzuru
The blobs have been sketched up! Will ink tomorrow. I'm still thinking something up for the grab bag

@yara
5/5 have bene sketched and 1/5 have been inked. I should be finished with your commissions at around Tuesday? Not certain though. I do wanna say that the poses are not exactly the same as the ones you sent since I felt like I was copying the artists' material t.t (and like one pose is like totally different but I liked it so much t.t). Feel free to ask for wips tho! I don't want you to be disappointed, I can definitely change the sketches up if you don't like any.

Also I saw you have a thread for horse adopts, I have some I don't want so would you mind if I send some over to you to review? Hopefully you like one of them lol.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@hikumi
Aaa great! But my slots for items are closed right now (unless it's something really unobtainable) so would you mind waiting and then fill the form then? I can add you to the ping list instead? I sadly do not take reservations since it's unfair to the people in my ping list who've waited...um..pretty long yeah ;w;'
@hikumi
Aaa great! But my slots for items are closed right now (unless it's something really unobtainable) so would you mind waiting and then fill the form then? I can add you to the ping list instead? I sadly do not take reservations since it's unfair to the people in my ping list who've waited...um..pretty long yeah ;w;'
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom Yup, pinglist please! I will be reserving these items for you then :)
@Joydom Yup, pinglist please! I will be reserving these items for you then :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@hikumi
Great! Thank you for your cooperation!
@hikumi
Great! Thank you for your cooperation!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@velsim
Your piece is finished, please send the payment over to "tiffngtan@yahoo.com.ph"
@velsim
Your piece is finished, please send the payment over to "tiffngtan@yahoo.com.ph"
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom
Heya! Just sent it out :)
@Joydom
Heya! Just sent it out :)
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@velsim
You didn't add the whole "yahoo.com.ph"> part right? Just making sure.

Edit: ok you did, gimme a second to put it in a photo hosting site.
@velsim
You didn't add the whole "yahoo.com.ph"> part right? Just making sure.

Edit: ok you did, gimme a second to put it in a photo hosting site.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@velsim
Sorry I took a while, my wifi glitched and it was being very laggy. Anyways, here she is.
IMG_0058_zpsnr9ax8sn.png
@velsim
Sorry I took a while, my wifi glitched and it was being very laggy. Anyways, here she is.
IMG_0058_zpsnr9ax8sn.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom
Aaah, that is too cute! Thank you so much! ♥
@Joydom
Aaah, that is too cute! Thank you so much! ♥
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 458 459