Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 458 459
@moongoddess
Your piece is finished, please send payment first!
@moongoddess
Your piece is finished, please send payment first!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png

image_zps0zq0uexs.jpeg
I hope ya like it ;w;
@moongoddess
Edit
I have the transparent ver
right here

image_zps0zq0uexs.jpeg
I hope ya like it ;w;
@moongoddess
Edit
I have the transparent ver
right here
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom
eee
looks so cute~ thank you!
@joydom
eee
looks so cute~ thank you!
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@scream
He's all finished!
image_zpsrthsmj5a.png
@scream
He's all finished!
image_zpsrthsmj5a.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@aurorie @rinibun @distressedrabbit @wingledfeline16 @donburi @kanariah @dragonisa @yicaon @the15sle @digitalelf @poeziru @skiesti @skellington10802 @belegorn @kiryo @nemodave @darkeningdawn @california @scream @moongoddess @pandamoniaz @araaska @princesomniac @alternatewarning @syncogon @erised @addmon @lukee @caspar @alfredfjones @greyways @snailmuffin @kingjoethecat @horocol @laughingzuru @grillbz @hylozoist @captaincaiti @trippfaerie @ammut @scream @cjl0707 @rheine @dasp @phaerie @kuroida @cookiepandah @thestormcatcher @lapillus @leolion98 @ratofspring @icicle16 @toastings @phoenixfyre @rgxiumin @razu @munakata

Please inform me if you wanna get out of the pinglist ouo

SPECIAL PINGLIST (for certain slots, please inform me if you'd like to be added here)
@caelumdeity - couple blobs
@orlesianbeauty - lair doodle (w/color)
@rayanneliese - lair doodle
@sarapkm - couple blobs

Hello lovelies! One treasure/gem/item slot is open once again! And also, updated examples for digitial dragon piece and digital blobs, feel free to check those out!
@aurorie @rinibun @distressedrabbit @wingledfeline16 @donburi @kanariah @dragonisa @yicaon @the15sle @digitalelf @poeziru @skiesti @skellington10802 @belegorn @kiryo @nemodave @darkeningdawn @california @scream @moongoddess @pandamoniaz @araaska @princesomniac @alternatewarning @syncogon @erised @addmon @lukee @caspar @alfredfjones @greyways @snailmuffin @kingjoethecat @horocol @laughingzuru @grillbz @hylozoist @captaincaiti @trippfaerie @ammut @scream @cjl0707 @rheine @dasp @phaerie @kuroida @cookiepandah @thestormcatcher @lapillus @leolion98 @ratofspring @icicle16 @toastings @phoenixfyre @rgxiumin @razu @munakata

Please inform me if you wanna get out of the pinglist ouo

SPECIAL PINGLIST (for certain slots, please inform me if you'd like to be added here)
@caelumdeity - couple blobs
@orlesianbeauty - lair doodle (w/color)
@rayanneliese - lair doodle
@sarapkm - couple blobs

Hello lovelies! One treasure/gem/item slot is open once again! And also, updated examples for digitial dragon piece and digital blobs, feel free to check those out!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom hei i'd love to claim the fr currency slot it if it's still available ; v ;
@Joydom hei i'd love to claim the fr currency slot it if it's still available ; v ;
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkUamC9i.png
@razu
Still available! Just go ahead and fill up the form.
@razu
Still available! Just go ahead and fill up the form.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom Username: razu
Dragon/Oc/Reference: zofia: reference + something rendered
Details/Description: (i'm guessing this is character description right;;) very stubborn and determined however changes her mind onften on what she wants to do and can be very impulsive; can't stand silence and always has something to talk about, really likes having people around her (also she has a weakness for accessoires and small decor and likes vibrant colors haha) dreams of having her hown house at the sea someday
Commission Type: the digitally colored pencil piece please
Payment: gems
Discount: -
Others: if you need anything else please tell me! :^D
@Joydom Username: razu
Dragon/Oc/Reference: zofia: reference + something rendered
Details/Description: (i'm guessing this is character description right;;) very stubborn and determined however changes her mind onften on what she wants to do and can be very impulsive; can't stand silence and always has something to talk about, really likes having people around her (also she has a weakness for accessoires and small decor and likes vibrant colors haha) dreams of having her hown house at the sea someday
Commission Type: the digitally colored pencil piece please
Payment: gems
Discount: -
Others: if you need anything else please tell me! :^D
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
@razu
She looks stunning! I can't wait to doodle her! I should be starting with her in about 3-4 days time, possibly earlier if I finish my other commissions faster than expected.

Total cost is 625 gems, are you cool with that?
@razu
She looks stunning! I can't wait to doodle her! I should be starting with her in about 3-4 days time, possibly earlier if I finish my other commissions faster than expected.

Total cost is 625 gems, are you cool with that?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom thank you i hope she's fun to draw for you ; o ; !!
sure i'll send them over now ~
@Joydom thank you i hope she's fun to draw for you ; o ; !!
sure i'll send them over now ~
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 458 459