Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 458 459
@Joydom
I think I'll leave it a surprise for now, but thank you! I'm going to send the apparel items In a bit via CR as promised. ^^
@Joydom
I think I'll leave it a surprise for now, but thank you! I'm going to send the apparel items In a bit via CR as promised. ^^
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@moongoddess
I prefer payment when I finish.

@alternatewarning
Gosh you're so sweet as usual t.t

@blossomfall
Thank you!
@moongoddess
I prefer payment when I finish.

@alternatewarning
Gosh you're so sweet as usual t.t

@blossomfall
Thank you!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Okay quick update (feel free to request for wips)
@scream
Your fullbody promo piece has been fully lined and given flat colors already, so all that's left is detailing and shading. Should be finished in a day or two.

@moongoddes & @alternatewarning
Your pieces have been sketched

@blossomfall
Relining the piece and putting it up for coloring already. Expect this to be done by tonguht or tomorrow morning.
Okay quick update (feel free to request for wips)
@scream
Your fullbody promo piece has been fully lined and given flat colors already, so all that's left is detailing and shading. Should be finished in a day or two.

@moongoddes & @alternatewarning
Your pieces have been sketched

@blossomfall
Relining the piece and putting it up for coloring already. Expect this to be done by tonguht or tomorrow morning.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
[url=/forums/art/2146581/0/#2146581][img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0148.png[/img][/url]
img-0148.png
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@scream
image_zpsmvc0lyou.jpeg
He's finished! Quite proud of how he turned out. He was very fun to doodle too! I have the version with black lineart in case you prefer that one over the green lineart. Just ask! Hope you like it! Also I hope you don't mind me doing other people's orders before I get to your second one, since, I've been holding off a bunch of people t.t
@scream
image_zpsmvc0lyou.jpeg
He's finished! Quite proud of how he turned out. He was very fun to doodle too! I have the version with black lineart in case you prefer that one over the green lineart. Just ask! Hope you like it! Also I hope you don't mind me doing other people's orders before I get to your second one, since, I've been holding off a bunch of people t.t
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@blossomfall
Aaaaand she's finished! I absolutely enjoyed drawing her, especially the hair! Would you mind if I started the second half of your order a little bit later? I'm trying to evenly finish commissions since I don't want the other customers getting impatient.
image_zpsoatrzslm.jpeg
@blossomfall
Aaaaand she's finished! I absolutely enjoyed drawing her, especially the hair! Would you mind if I started the second half of your order a little bit later? I'm trying to evenly finish commissions since I don't want the other customers getting impatient.
image_zpsoatrzslm.jpeg
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom
Ahhh, I love her and I'm glad you had fun with her! Feel free to start the second half whenever you feel ready, that's understandable and I can wait! ^^
@Joydom
Ahhh, I love her and I'm glad you had fun with her! Feel free to start the second half whenever you feel ready, that's understandable and I can wait! ^^
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@blossomfall
Great! Thank you for your cooperation! And I'm so glad you like it.
@blossomfall
Great! Thank you for your cooperation! And I'm so glad you like it.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
[center][url=/forums/art/2146581/0/#2146581][img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0148.png[/img][/url][/center]
img-0148.png
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
~Bump~
~Bump~
image.png
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 458 459