Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doritos Draws [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@KitsuneRuna A bogsneak wonders in, clearly gleeful about the art. "I'd like a full body of myself!" he shouts as he holds up a bag of treasure. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=33&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=10&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=15&winggene=16&wings=58&auth=395b8dcacce26b311b48939a8ca8a5a354003455&dummyext=prev.png[/img][outfit=7572] [Bless this art it's beautiful.]
@KitsuneRuna

A bogsneak wonders in, clearly gleeful about the art.

"I'd like a full body of myself!" he shouts as he holds up a bag of treasure.

dragon?age=1&body=33&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=10&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=15&winggene=16&wings=58&auth=395b8dcacce26b311b48939a8ca8a5a354003455&dummyext=prev.png
Not Found

[Bless this art it's beautiful.]
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt

"One full body portrait? Sure thing! And I just gotta say, those snakes of yours are super neat!"

Doritos grins at the Bogsneak, and reaches for a new piece of parchment.

"I'll fly it over to your lair just as soon as I finish!"
@MeraHunt

"One full body portrait? Sure thing! And I just gotta say, those snakes of yours are super neat!"

Doritos grins at the Bogsneak, and reaches for a new piece of parchment.

"I'll fly it over to your lair just as soon as I finish!"
gU2ykYl.png
@KitsuneRuna

"Thanks!"

[Do you prefer payment before, after, or half and half?]
@KitsuneRuna

"Thanks!"

[Do you prefer payment before, after, or half and half?]
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt

"I don't really have a preference! You can send over your payment whenever you like!"
@MeraHunt

"I don't really have a preference! You can send over your payment whenever you like!"
gU2ykYl.png
@AnticMaster
@MeraHunt

A disheveled ridgeback peers out from under a messy stack of paper scraps and crayon bits.

"There seem to have been some... uh... unexpected difficulties over the past few weeks. I sincerely apologize for the unexpected wait on your orders. They should be finished sometime tomorrow!"

(If you sent payment already, I'll return it. These ones are on the house. I'm so sorry about this!)
@AnticMaster
@MeraHunt

A disheveled ridgeback peers out from under a messy stack of paper scraps and crayon bits.

"There seem to have been some... uh... unexpected difficulties over the past few weeks. I sincerely apologize for the unexpected wait on your orders. They should be finished sometime tomorrow!"

(If you sent payment already, I'll return it. These ones are on the house. I'm so sorry about this!)
gU2ykYl.png
@KitsuneRuna

All the pics are gone.
@KitsuneRuna

All the pics are gone.
CffXOU7.png6jgBlPi.jpegalPnWye.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7