Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | T's Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
@Tiriea

;u; Thank you. I have totally been stalking loving your art for ages, it's so awesome. (And you're right, I am afraid of going too low. x.x) Um. You mentioned art.. I can always offer art, if you're interested? If not, I can come up with an item/currency offer. *timid*
@Tiriea

;u; Thank you. I have totally been stalking loving your art for ages, it's so awesome. (And you're right, I am afraid of going too low. x.x) Um. You mentioned art.. I can always offer art, if you're interested? If not, I can come up with an item/currency offer. *timid*
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
(Also: my roommate is also interested in your adorable tiny watercolors, so I'm pinging her in too, in case you open for more later. X3 @ixris)
(Also: my roommate is also interested in your adorable tiny watercolors, so I'm pinging her in too, in case you open for more later. X3 @ixris)
@Tiriea - AAAH YOUR ART IS GORGEOUS!! D: I have added myself to all your pinglists. I feel like I totally have nothing to offer against Unyko's art, so I'm not even going to try (lol). But I will totally be watching to find the perfect time to throw money / FR stuffs at you. :D
@Tiriea - AAAH YOUR ART IS GORGEOUS!! D: I have added myself to all your pinglists. I feel like I totally have nothing to offer against Unyko's art, so I'm not even going to try (lol). But I will totally be watching to find the perfect time to throw money / FR stuffs at you. :D
@Unyko Assuming all goes well I'll definitely open for more later! And though I'd normally love a little bit of currency thrown into the mix as this is currently my fr income, your art is GORGEOUS! I'd love to work something out! Do you want to pm me? (It's really late here so I might keel over into bed but I'll get back to you ASAP!)
@Unyko Assuming all goes well I'll definitely open for more later! And though I'd normally love a little bit of currency thrown into the mix as this is currently my fr income, your art is GORGEOUS! I'd love to work something out! Do you want to pm me? (It's really late here so I might keel over into bed but I'll get back to you ASAP!)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@ixris Thank you!! <3 I should hopefully open more slots really soon. I just want to start slow and make sure everything goes well before I open a million slots lol ^^;
@ixris Thank you!! <3 I should hopefully open more slots really soon. I just want to start slow and make sure everything goes well before I open a million slots lol ^^;
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea - Hahahaha, I totally understand that mentality. :) Gotta keep artists sane and not totally overworked and hating themselves. Good luck, and I hope you get an amazing first bribe! :D
@Tiriea - Hahahaha, I totally understand that mentality. :) Gotta keep artists sane and not totally overworked and hating themselves. Good luck, and I hope you get an amazing first bribe! :D
@ixris Aaah Thank you! <33
@ixris Aaah Thank you! <33
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea :D I can do that! (I feel that feel about FR income. x.x It's hard to make dragonmoney when all you have is art. *weeps*)

Typing up a note now~! *excite!*
@Tiriea :D I can do that! (I feel that feel about FR income. x.x It's hard to make dragonmoney when all you have is art. *weeps*)

Typing up a note now~! *excite!*
@ixris Hey! You're the only one on my Watercolor list atm hehe And @Impception you were the only one on all of my lists, so I though I'd let you know I have a new option.

My laptop DIED so I'm currently trying to save up for a new one, which means I've opened 2 RLC slots for mini watercolors for 5 bucks each. No pressure if you're not interested! I realize this is a little one-on-one but well... the point of a pinglist is to ping it, right? ^^;;
@ixris Hey! You're the only one on my Watercolor list atm hehe And @Impception you were the only one on all of my lists, so I though I'd let you know I have a new option.

My laptop DIED so I'm currently trying to save up for a new one, which means I've opened 2 RLC slots for mini watercolors for 5 bucks each. No pressure if you're not interested! I realize this is a little one-on-one but well... the point of a pinglist is to ping it, right? ^^;;
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea - Laptop, noooo! D:

Would it be possible to snag both of the RLC slots? I understand if you'd rather have the other open in case someone else wants it, but I'd love a matched set of art for one of my favorite pairs. :)

Either way: Totally interested!
@Tiriea - Laptop, noooo! D:

Would it be possible to snag both of the RLC slots? I understand if you'd rather have the other open in case someone else wants it, but I'd love a matched set of art for one of my favorite pairs. :)

Either way: Totally interested!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31