Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | T's Shop
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@Tiriea hi there! this sounds fun :D Commission type: Mystery Commission Payment type: USD Dragon link(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25000000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250001/25000000_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality snippet: champagne is classy! she is the festivity coordinator of the clan, with a bubbly personality to match her name ^u^ charismatic and well liked, she's very dedicated to providing fun for everyone, making sure all flight holidays are well represented & even coming up with new festivity ideas with her other fun-making friends! she is the kind of person who never forgets a birthday <3 though dedicated and organized, she likes to have fun in her parties as well B) (though she's certainly not a party animal, she's a bit more "wear a fancy outfit and socialize" fun!) Other info: nothing i can think of, but if you'd like to know anything else, let me know! :D
@Tiriea hi there! this sounds fun :D

Commission type: Mystery Commission
Payment type: USD
Dragon link(s):
25000000_350.png

Personality snippet: champagne is classy! she is the festivity coordinator of the clan, with a bubbly personality to match her name ^u^ charismatic and well liked, she's very dedicated to providing fun for everyone, making sure all flight holidays are well represented & even coming up with new festivity ideas with her other fun-making friends! she is the kind of person who never forgets a birthday <3 though dedicated and organized, she likes to have fun in her parties as well B) (though she's certainly not a party animal, she's a bit more "wear a fancy outfit and socialize" fun!)
Other info: nothing i can think of, but if you'd like to know anything else, let me know! :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi Thank you!

You have the third slot ^^

I love her color scheme :D
@Alphazi Thank you!

You have the third slot ^^

I love her color scheme :D
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Anyone in my Smokeveils lair tab with a bio is a perma. Does that help?
@Tiriea

Anyone in my Smokeveils lair tab with a bio is a perma. Does that help?
MmSftql.png
@Tiriea thank you so much!! <3 i'm glad you like her ;v; i hope she's fun to draw! (shall i PM you may paypal email?)
@Tiriea thank you so much!! <3 i'm glad you like her ;v; i hope she's fun to draw! (shall i PM you may paypal email?)
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@velvetpaws

Yes! haha
Gonna be tough, but I'm sure one will yell louder at me than the others C;
@velvetpaws

Yes! haha
Gonna be tough, but I'm sure one will yell louder at me than the others C;
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Alphazi I think I already have a rough idea of what I want to do for her :D

And nah, that's okay. I'll send you a watermarked image once I'm done and then you can give me your email so I can send you an invoice. I take payment after completion anyway and this way it helps me keep things a little more organised. Thanks for offering though! Always a comforting question to hear for an artist :P
@Alphazi I think I already have a rough idea of what I want to do for her :D

And nah, that's okay. I'll send you a watermarked image once I'm done and then you can give me your email so I can send you an invoice. I take payment after completion anyway and this way it helps me keep things a little more organised. Thanks for offering though! Always a comforting question to hear for an artist :P
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea oh, okay!! i didn't realize that :'D but no worries at all! <3 i will be ready when i hear back from you! \o/ (yeah, i'm an artist as well, so i absolutely want to make sure art is paid for X_X)
@Tiriea oh, okay!! i didn't realize that :'D but no worries at all! <3 i will be ready when i hear back from you! \o/ (yeah, i'm an artist as well, so i absolutely want to make sure art is paid for X_X)
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Tiriea Hi! Do I see that you’re opening four slots? If so, may I claim the last one?
@Tiriea Hi! Do I see that you’re opening four slots? If so, may I claim the last one?
933c0416e95e1ac35db9027aa6a5f84a05cc31e5.gif
@dogtective Oh shoot! Sorry I thought I'd edited all of them as closed. I'm afraid that they're closed for now. I have a pinglist though if you think you'd ever like some sort of slot in the future.

(Edit: The slot didn't get taken for a month and I took two accent custom commission slots instead! I don't want to have a waitlist that's so long that I have people waiting ages. This is totally me forgetting to edit things. Sorry! >.<)
@dogtective Oh shoot! Sorry I thought I'd edited all of them as closed. I'm afraid that they're closed for now. I have a pinglist though if you think you'd ever like some sort of slot in the future.

(Edit: The slot didn't get taken for a month and I took two accent custom commission slots instead! I don't want to have a waitlist that's so long that I have people waiting ages. This is totally me forgetting to edit things. Sorry! >.<)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea Oh no worries at all!! :) I wasn’t sure so I just wanted to double check.
@Tiriea Oh no worries at all!! :) I wasn’t sure so I just wanted to double check.
933c0416e95e1ac35db9027aa6a5f84a05cc31e5.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31